HSI will rebound from lows...as panic selling climax

(27-12-2021, 08:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I woke up to see early quotes on CFD platforms....it's all flat from Christmas Eve.

I find it strange as the Chinese regulator released a draft regulation that acutg clarify their stance on VIE exempting those already listed.

I would think this will release some cheer to the battered markets.

Did the CFD neglect to factor this? We will see later

[Image: bn9aMvM.jpg]
HSI is closed today

(27-12-2021, 08:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I woke up to see early quotes on CFD platforms....it's all flat from Christmas Eve.

I find it strange as the Chinese regulator released a draft regulation that acutg clarify their stance on VIE exempting those already listed.

I would think this will release some cheer to the battered markets.

Did the CFD neglect to factor this? We will see later

[Image: bn9aMvM.jpg]

This news will likely cheer market but importantly is is there is favorable entry pt. If it cheong up less invective to chase. If it doesn’t, is there underlying neg news or simply short term overhanging that needs to be cleared. If it’s the latter then there is favorable entry pt.

Took off as US markets slump.

[Image: VhGs0q8.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-01-2022, 08:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Took off as US markets slump.

[Image: VhGs0q8.jpg]

Good call

(11-01-2022, 08:59 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Good call

How did you 6x leverage bet go should be up 25-30%?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-01-2022, 09:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How did you 6x leverage bet go should be up 25-30%?

Bro even if catch exact bottom it’s only up about 3-4% x 7. Only u catch the exact bottom le

Going ahead still have upside but to catch short trade very difficult. Did u use yr back test system which u claim has high probability?

(11-01-2022, 09:32 AM)Zannn Wrote:   Bro even if catch exact bottom it’s only up about 3-4% x 7. Only u catch the exact bottom le

Going ahead still have upside but to catch short trade very difficult. Did u use yr back test system which u claim has high probability?

The trigger is rarely triggered maybe once a year.
I am not interested in using it for trading but more to push forward some buying of long-term investments.

The last 4 or 6 triggers have been accurate and long term tests shows asymmetric returns

Overlay on a reaction of HSI to fall in DOW is a shift of $$ to HSI I already explained in another thread.

I won't be surprised if HSI open down 200 then goes up to close positive.

(14-01-2022, 09:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Overlay on a reaction of HSI to fall in DOW is a shift of $$ to HSI I already explained in another thread.

Today upside is due to US bank earnings tonight bring up dow. The decoupling happened past few days but not yesterday n today.

(14-01-2022, 09:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Overlay on a reaction of HSI to fall in DOW is a shift of $$ to HSI I already explained in another thread.

Cut rate did not help wo 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...april-2020

HSI continues up 700+pts today.

[Image: sGOzDyd.jpg]

(04-02-2022, 01:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI continues up 700+pts today.

[Image: sGOzDyd.jpg]

US earnings almost done, market need to correct back down with higher than expected interest rate environment. Hsi not spared

Despite 500pts drop in Dow I don't think HSI will fall much as it is laden with banks and financial companies that benefits from rate hikes

Second is global money will flow to higher yielding markets like HK and Singapore.

Today looks like opportunity to buy Keppel...I bought below $5 then blinked when results came out missing the large surge....

(11-02-2022, 08:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Despite 500pts drop in Dow I don't think HSI will fall much as it is laden with banks and financial companies that benefits from rate hikes

Second is global money will flow to higher yielding markets like HK and Singapore.

Today looks like opportunity to buy Keppel...I bought below $5 then blinked when results came out missing the large surge....

Will have some substantial fall, plus Fri profit taking

At the peak people cant wait to buy.
At the bottom procrastination hesitation doubt fear and inability to pull the trigger...they like to wait.

I will stick my neck out to day we are looking at the bottom.
And this bottom will be clear on hindsight one the buyers return next week as results are announce. While I don't expect great results ...the market has already fallen to low expectations....so there is not much to disappoint   like you already expect your child to get 'C' and will be happy if don't get D

[Image: FKC4bWJ.jpg]

(18-02-2022, 11:05 AM)Isgbuffett Wrote:  At the peak people cant wait to buy.
At the bottom procrastination hesitation doubt fear and inability to pull the trigger...they like to wait.

And this bottom will be clear on hindsight one the buyers return next week as results are announce. While I don't expect great results ...the market has already fallen to low expectations....so there is not much to disappoint   like you already expect your child to get 'C' and will be happy if don't get D

I think today will fall to 24450 then bounce, quite close to yr take

(18-02-2022, 11:59 AM)Zannn Wrote:  I think today will fall to 24450 then bounce, quite close to yr take

Very near my target

(18-02-2022, 11:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  At the peak people cant wait to buy.

Looks like we r both wrong, ur neck stiff enf or not broSmile

(18-02-2022, 11:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  At the peak people cant wait to buy.

War fear on hold western side all poise to rally big, Hsi did not mirror but on downside instead. Bottom is not last Friday for hsi yet, regulatory fear resurfaced. Big tech fall fast n furious