HSI will start to rebound from these levels - BUY!!!

[Image: zzpHfJK.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-02-2022, 01:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: zzpHfJK.jpg]

Bro yr neck already broke pain pain liao last fri

I would have liked to see more fear and sharper sell down but this is about all you get from the fear mongering for today ..

Russia has a GDP no larger than half of Asean or California with no manufacturing base....just ask yourself.what did you use today that is made in Russia.

The little over armed nation with tin pot dictator has gone on the world stage to challenge post WW2 victors on his own. He is asking for trouble upon himself.

Russia is an isolated nation with few friends under Putin. China whom it just signed a deal said they won't support one nation invading another sovereign state.

The harm in all this is what Putin brought onto himself. He bully his own people until he got bored .
..now he wants to play so geopolitical game.

Since he stick his neck out....they are just too happy to cut it.

As for the financial markets panicking over this. That is just the nature of the market.
..once it calms down buyers will return fast.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-02-2022, 01:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I would have liked to see more fear and shaper sell down but this is about all you get from the fear mongering for today ..

Russia has a GDP no larger than half of Asean or California with no manufacturing base....just ask yourself.what did you use today that is made in Russia.

The little over armed nation with tin port dictator has gone on the world stage to challenge post WW2 victors on his own. He is asking for trouble upon himself.

Russia is an isolated nation with few friends under Putin. China whom it just signed a deal said they won't support one nation invading another sovereign state.

The harm in all this is what Putin brought onto himself. He bully his own people until he got bored .

As for the financial markets panicking over this. That is just the nature of the market.

Hsi fall not really abt Russian, it’s internal regulation play fears again

(22-02-2022, 01:53 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Hsi fall not really abt Russian, it’s internal regulation play fears again

Should be Russia as Nikkei also fell sharply and both HSI and HS Tech falls by same amount.

If regulation, it will all be different.

(22-02-2022, 01:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I would have liked to see more fear and sharper sell down but this is about all you get from the fear mongering for today ..

The little over armed nation with tin pot dictator has gone on the world stage to challenge post WW2 victors on his own. He is asking for trouble upon himself.

During world war 2, without Russia switching sides, those WW2 victors may have lost. Don't underestimate the Russians.

TS Every days same koyok not sian meh  Opasnie-1

(22-02-2022, 03:52 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  TS Every days same koyok not sian meh  Opasnie-1

What Koyok....HSI either rebound or dont rebound....I state very clearly..a d what happens can be seen clearly.

I am not interested to trade such short term moves but used them to accumulate for long term more optimally.

(22-02-2022, 04:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What Koyok....HSI either rebound or dont rebound....I state very clearly..a d what happens can be seen clearly.

I am not interested to trade such short term moves but used them to accumulate for long term more optimally.

Talk talk rebound .... from what price to what price ?

Smile

(22-02-2022, 04:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What Koyok....HSI either rebound or dont rebound....I state very clearly..a d what happens can be seen clearly.

Ok up down you win this is how the koyok works if not nobody’s interested

(22-02-2022, 05:49 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Ok up down you win this is how the koyok works if not nobody’s interested

If down I lose. Actually I took the chance to buy HK listed stocks today as I have cash after selling iFast.

Why I buy is because my software flag the bottom.

J am not trading and not interested ter in short term profits however getting into long term positions optimally helps to improve returns.

(22-02-2022, 07:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If down I lose. Actually I took the chance to buy HK listed stocks today as I have cash after selling iFast.

Why I buy is because my software flag the bottom.

J am not trading and not interested ter in short term profits however getting into long term positions optimally helps to improve returns.

If not wrong yr soft ware also flag bottom last Friday? Can further train yr system. But frankly after -1k from last fri, today sure look more bottom.