Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says

Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says

The Israeli army says it has "completed the dismantling" of Hamas's command structure in the northern Gaza Strip.

Army spokesman Daniel Hagari told reporters that Palestinian militants are now operating in the area only sporadically and "without commanders".

He said Israel had killed around 8,000 militants in north Gaza. The BBC cannot independently verify this number.

The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) are now focused on dismantling Hamas in south and central Gaza, he said. read more 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67904259

All it takes to end the war is Hamas coming out from their rat holes with a white flag.

Instead they'd rather see more Palestinians being injured or killed
In order to live, civilians must become matyrs for them.

Instead of protecting civilians as soldiers are supposed to do, they are protecting their own asses by hiding inside their rat holes. 

Cowards.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-05-2023, 07:45 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

(24-05-2023, 07:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The signboard clearly says that only Chinese may line up at that row. As I am a Singaporean of Han ancestry, I know i am a foreigner there. I am not going to flash my NRIC at the immigration officer and tell him that lky said I am a Chinese.  Rolleyes

[Image: SjJia.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(09-01-2024, 09:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  moi infamous everywhere wor

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk FÜCKED OWN MAMA