US begins delivering munitions to Israel

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/unite...c4f86.html

How come no ammo to zelensky

Recently Uncle Sam took away 300,000 artillery rounds from Israel to give to Ukraine

That's an indication of just how bad things are

As we have seen in Ukraine, Israel need artillery to take on Gaza, fortified with underground bunkers but its running short

(10-10-2023, 10:48 AM)Simplemen Wrote:  Recently Uncle Sam took away 300,000 artillery rounds from Israel to give to Ukraine

That's an indication of just how bad things are

As we have seen in Ukraine, Israel need artillery to take on Gaza, fortified with underground bunkers but its running short

Assmerica seized(or rather, robbed) more that 1 million ammunitions from Iran recently!

Assmerica should supply nuclear weapos to Isreal so that Gaza can be flattened on the spot.

Laughing

I think US need to recall back the ammo they give to Ukraine liao. Fist a bit tight at the moment it seems.

(10-10-2023, 01:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think US need to recall back the ammo they give to Ukraine liao. Fist a bit tight at the moment it seems.

I think unlikely as Ukraine is already short of ammo and some were even sold away by the corrupt Ukrainian officials or soldiers.
That is why US is very worried that Palestinian supporters on the Lebanon side will join the fight, which will mean faster depletion of its ammo stockpile.

Just saw this video that Hezbollah had just announced.
And they have prepared an even larger arsenal of 250K rockets/missiles! Hamas only fired 3-5K rockets and the Iron Dome was already saturated.

And if Syria is to launch an attack to reclaim its Golan Heights that is currently occupied by Israel, Ukraine will very likely see its ammo supply further reduced.
This will be advantageous for the Russians as they can then defeat the Ukrainian army in a shorter time frame.

So we have hezbollah, syria, hamas and maybe egypt all go in, I think israel sure cannot cope liao. No wonder US go ask other to warn them not to join.