Hater Twinkle is really a troublemaker troubling mods everywhere

He should stop being an A-hole and keep his hatred in check.
[+] 3 users Like Bojibodaiji's post

He is showing is stupidity of his wumao clowns

(30-06-2023, 10:27 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  He is showing is stupidity of his wumao clowns

So much for closet cosplaying 破浪zz and yet so much hatred in this ahkwa.
[+] 1 user Likes Bojibodaiji's post

Ahahha hahah crying like a baby.... Just like the pitiful ccp lovers in this forum

Hahaha it's so fun to hear him grovel
[+] 1 user Likes pinklion's post

(30-06-2023, 10:47 PM)pinklion Wrote:  Hahaha it's so fun to hear him grovel

Really drama queen. Tio infracted before nia, need to cry so much? So many ppl tio infracted liao also don't bother to go feedback. They don't care about their images in a sai forum, but this sai Twinkle thinks he has an image to protect in a sai forum  Laughing
[+] 3 users Like Bojibodaiji's post

(30-06-2023, 11:27 PM)Bojibodaiji Wrote:  Really drama queen. Tio infracted before nia, need to cry so much? So many ppl tio infracted liao also don't bother to go feedback. They don't care about their images in a sai forum, but this sai Twinkle thinks he has an image to protect in a sai forum  Laughing
Already cry to moderator about stalking he think moderator stupid stupid no cure moderator should open eye big see who cry wolf

Pussy boy

Siao lang many many..

Pussy

your accounts?
dates match...

[Image: 66ZQFHD.jpg]

[Image: TpfJ5y2.jpg]

[Image: Cr0gQ4h.jpg]

[Image: iXhhJ2G.jpg]

Knn my wumao brother Twinkle07 got banned Sad

Twinke07 bro, CCP Master just contacted me.

He wants you return back to HQ, your punishment awaits.

Think our CCP Master wants you to suck his cock 七七四十九天 as punishment.

Nabei next time please be careful, don’t let your mouth suffer.
[+] 2 users Like greentiger's post

how many clone accounts you hab in sgtalk? 5?
all log in to talk to me at same time after being dead for so long...

(09-07-2023, 10:48 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  how many clone accounts you hab in sgtalk? 5?

Twinkle07 bro, remember to tarik and don’t choke when your CCP master release tsunami in your mouth. Sad
[+] 3 users Like greentiger's post

(09-07-2023, 11:02 PM)greentiger Wrote:  Twinkle07 bro, remember to tarik and don’t choke when your CCP master release tsunami in your mouth. Sad

Shut up wumao

(09-07-2023, 10:48 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  how many clone accounts you hab in sgtalk? 5?
Shut up wumao

(09-07-2023, 11:41 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  Shut up wumao

I remember his begging of the Mod for understanding

hahaha so pathetic Big Grin I had such a good night sleep that day (yes even day time also sleep cause it was so pawnage)

(30-06-2023, 11:27 PM)Bojibodaiji Wrote:  Really drama queen. Tio infracted before nia, need to cry so much? So many ppl tio infracted liao also don't bother to go feedback. They don't care about their images in a sai forum, but this sai Twinkle thinks he has an image to protect in a sai forum  Laughing

Like that so Sia Suay la basically OWNSELF self admit is a First Class Loser with nothing to live for like his fellow wumao Dogs Jericho75 who’s an old useless loser in his 50s (ROD 30 years ago) and his Wumao team supervisor Keldog. 

All my wumao team members are really SHIT POOP in quality. If it’s not because they’re CHEAP, Almost free, I would have kicked them out all ago la

(09-07-2023, 10:15 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  your accounts?
dates match...

[Image: 66ZQFHD.jpg]

[Image: TpfJ5y2.jpg]

[Image: Cr0gQ4h.jpg]

[Image: iXhhJ2G.jpg]

You c*, dont bump my thread w/o my permission

(09-07-2023, 11:49 PM)pinklion Wrote:  I remember his begging of the Mod for understanding

hahaha so pathetic Big Grin I had such a good night sleep that day (yes even day time also sleep cause it was so pawnage)

ahkwa cheng is rike that huan later will go accuse other people again caoahkwa

(09-07-2023, 11:51 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Like that so Sia Suay la basically OWNSELF self admit is a First Class Loser with nothing to live for like his fellow wumao Dogs Jericho75 who’s an old useless loser in his 50s (ROD 30 years ago) and his Wumao team supervisor Keldog. 

All my wumao team members are really SHIT POOP in quality. If it’s not because they’re CHEAP, Almost free, I would have kicked them out all ago la

Please form a new team. This current Class of 2022 cmi.

I'll ask for more budget from Comrade Jinping.

siasuay wumao ban again

(10-07-2023, 04:57 AM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  siasuay wumao ban again

I apologize on behalf of my brigade, for fielding such a weak team.

Sometimes I wish you all fukin anti-China CBs are on my side. Definitely more quality than the sinkie/jhk 菜鸡s that my Comrade Jinping employed.

fight arg fight.

(10-07-2023, 06:42 AM)Bojibodaiji Wrote:  I apologize on behalf of my brigade, for fielding such a weak team.

Sometimes I wish you all fukin anti-China CBs are on my side. Definitely more quality than the sinkie/jhk 菜鸡s that my Comrade Jinping employed.

diamdiamla wumao ahkwa same ahkwa cheng patten with that ahkwa chart reader Laughing

I think he is taking edmw too seriously until the point of CIA-ing the entire anti China group. More hardworking than eclipsemints and kelhot2001 recording theirs.

Wumao ahkwa

Wumao ahkwa

I have taken note of this