Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l

(10-02-2022, 11:37 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  You dumb fugg muppet … 39% concerns are local politics …. while this bunch of 4% half wit shit eating piglets are bitching about a GLOBAL PANDEMIC ….. GLOBAL …. not LOCALISED.

If I were the white pirates, I will just send this selfish narrowed brained menopause bitch to Buangkok Green Spa and Resort and throw away the keys

You dumb fugg muppet.. this is exactly the PAP mentality. What I think is right, those who are against it are dumb fugg..

But to the 4%, you are also the same dumb fugg.. Only that you are the majority in this case.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-02-2022, 02:09 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Definitely opening up make sense for the survival of singapore. You can go back to China to enjoy their lockdown.
Well, then you can go US and UK to enjoy full open up.

My point is want to open up can, but don't push the blame to others.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..