Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l

(10-02-2022, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your analyses would apply to Malaysian voters who are not quite educated, who can be swayed by empty promises and hard cash (bribery during election by giving hard cash).

Singaporeans are much better educated, and it is a fact.

That it had become 45% is only your opinion without any survey to show for it.  The best survey of course is none other than the GE itself.  You get the actual answer.

The reason you gave for your opinion applies to Malaysians as I said earlier.  Singaporeans know that what we are all going through are caused by the pandemic.  

Some say it's China, some say it's Fort Detrick...let's put this aside, just that blaming PAP for high cost of living, for upcoming GST, job insecurity is barking up the wrong tree. Singapore is experiencing the effects of a global pandemic and an economic situation which looked like a downturn some of the times and a stagnation at other times.

Educated Singaporeans know that PAP had done its best, humanly, and anything more would need a prayer to the right god....

People would rally around the government....in solidarity.  Which is why you don't hear Pritam speaking out against PAP on those things you listed.  The reason is not that they are PAP-lite but because they, to their credit, are reasonable.  It's forummers who are ranting and getting their panty in a twist when even WP is not saying anything.
This is your own imagination also

The result of an election to an immatured electorate, hinges on how economic fear is instilled just before thé eléction

So i said, PAP welcomed the Covid with open arms

It is a godsend and that is also why they hurriedly hv the election in the thick of the Covid pandemic

Understand?

(09-02-2022, 11:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually who give front-liners more problems?? A lady who is representing the views of 4% folks in Singapore, or govt policy that decide to open borders to let more risk comes in..

Some time, take a step back and see what make more sense.
Yr views sounds great logic.  They don't nailed down the roots of the problems. And instead, pulled other excuses in claiming they are the causes
of it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(10-02-2022, 10:51 AM)keys Wrote:  good

we just keep taking their mullah and spend on other beneficial projects

Lawyers love crowdfunding because if a defendant cannot afford to pay, he loses a potential client.

Charities also love crowdfunding because when there are damages to be paid, the recipient (plaintiff) may donate it to them.

The defendant gets away with it as the legal fees and damages are paid by the dafties.

(10-02-2022, 10:57 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  This is your own imagination also

The result of an election to an immatured electorate, hinges on how economic fear is instilled just before thé eléction

So i said, PAP welcomed the Covid with open arms

It is a godsend and that is also why they hurriedly hv the election in the thick of the Covid pandemic

Understand?

You had just rehashed what I wore, albeit in a crude peasant style of writing.

That's some imagination (also).

(09-02-2022, 11:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually who give front-liners more problems?? A lady who is representing the views of 4% folks in Singapore, or govt policy that decide to open borders to let more risk comes in..

Do we have a choice to close our borders?

Be realistic.

And grow up/

Stop whining like a half evolved ape, spouting infantile grunts.

(10-02-2022, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You had just rehashed what I wore, albeit in a crude peasant style of writing.

That's some imagination (also).
You dun even know what you posted

Normally i wud suggest someone to read what i posted again but for your case, i suggest you go read and read again what you posted before taking credit for my enlightenment of the truth

(10-02-2022, 11:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You dun even know what you posted

Normally i wud suggest someone to read what i posted again but for your case, i suggest you go read and read again what you posted before taking credit for my enlightenment of the truth

You indeed are the enlightenment of the truth that you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

Stop making a fool of yourself anymore.  It's the truth.

(10-02-2022, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You indeed are the enlightenment of the truth that you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

Stop making a fool of yourself anymore.  It's the truth.
My ancestors told me they very proud of me leh

You are a nobody to me, so go figure

(10-02-2022, 11:15 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  My ancestors told me they very proud of me leh

You are a nobody to me, so go figure

Are you sure those floating particles you saw at night were your ancestors?

(10-02-2022, 11:16 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you sure those floating particles you saw at night were your ancestors?
It's obvious you hv never communicated with your ancestors before

Likely they hv disowned you, tats why

(10-02-2022, 11:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's obvious you hv never communicated with your ancestors before

Likely they hv disowned you, tats why

I don't do ancestor worship.

And I don't believe they are able to return to this world.

Those stuff some people said they saw are demons.

But no demon had ever dare to come near me 

Not now, not tonight, not ever.  Laughing

(10-02-2022, 11:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't do ancestor worship.

And I don't believe they are able to return to this world.

Those stuff some people said they saw are demons.

But no demon had ever dare to come near me 

Not now, not tonight, not ever.  Laughing

You saying your ancestors are demons

I geddit, you're a gone case

(10-02-2022, 11:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You saying your ancestors are demons

I geddit, you're a gone case

If a demon is in your bedroom, and you shout "Grandpa!" then something has gone wrong with your frontotemporal lobe.

(10-02-2022, 02:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Tyranny of majority does not make thinga right.
Hitler was also elected into office.

Also it's not 4% but something like 30%....but many had no choice but to be vacccinated because they were pressured by the govt.

Later all these "measures and pressure" put on by the govt will have blow back.  ...

One thing the ruling elites fail to understand is trust in them is declining and they cannot do things the same way as before.

Whatever it is but when some small minority trying to be clever and create headaches and trouble for the rest. She should be shot.

For this bimbo bitch, she dun wanna jab … FINE but do not disrupt the system and fugg up the rest. Imagine she successfully create unnecessary problem and prolong the vaccination process by creating long unwarranted queue for the rest of the people. This just endangered everybody else lives just because of her selfish personal beliefs with majority dun gives a flying fugg.

She wanna go against the white thieves ….. FINE … dun drag the rest in

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(10-02-2022, 11:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If a demon is in your bedroom, and you shout "Grandpa!" then something has gone wrong with your frontotemporal lobe.

Clearly you dun even recognize your parents and grandparents if you make such ignorant childish statements here

Or else you are saying they are demons, which is also possible

i dont expect the respose was so fast n furious
totally out of imagination can raise 100k in 2 dys much more n speedy than those who raised fund to fight for poltical court cases.
there are SOME V OBVIOUS REASONS (minimum 2) FOR SUCH TREMENDOUS SUPORT IN A SHORT WHILE.
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(10-02-2022, 11:33 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Clearly you dun even recognize your parents and grandparents if you make such ignorant childish statements here

Or else you are saying they are demons, which is also possible

If you recognise your grandpa as a demon, then I wonder how that can be called "respect'?

You call your grandpa a demon wor....

(10-02-2022, 08:28 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Majority rules, I agreed, but that doesn't mean we can dump all the shit and blame on the 4%. Just like 39% is fighting hard for what they believed, these 4% is doing the similar fighting.

If 39% think that 4% is dragging us back, then 61% has all the rights to see 39% the same way.

You dumb fugg muppet … 39% concerns are local politics …. while this bunch of 4% half wit shit eating piglets are bitching about a GLOBAL PANDEMIC ….. GLOBAL …. not LOCALISED.

If I were the white pirates, I will just send this selfish narrowed brained menopause bitch to Buangkok Green Spa and Resort and throw away the keys

(10-02-2022, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you recognise your grandpa as a demon, then I wonder how that can be called "respect'?

You call your grandpa a demon wor....
Besides being dumb, you're also a pathological liar

And you enjoy getting your backside poked

When did i say your grandpa is a demon?

You ownself said it

(10-02-2022, 11:39 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Besides being dumb, you're also a pathological liar

And you enjoy getting your backside poked

When did i say your grandpa is a demon?

You ownself said it
That oyk is full of rubbish and a dumb head.  Doesn't need to respond to him.  He is just merely seeking attention.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

If she bless me 16mil toto tonight i win 8 million can liao i promise 神 i will donate 2 million to her.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Definitely opening up make sense for the survival of singapore. You can go back to China to enjoy their lockdown.

(10-02-2022, 08:27 AM)revealer Wrote:  Not sure why do these people always single out Singapore Government?  Almost all the known Governments in the World are doing the same or following suit to pressurise their residents to take vaccines.  They all do it for one purpose:  to prevent the public health service from overloading.  This is because it will cost $5,000 to $10,000 a day to keep a patient in ICU on oxygen supply. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15942342...rs%3B%20no

Think the Government would not want to force people to be vaccinated if residents are all paying their hospital fees.

Agree with you. Iris can don't vaccinate nobody can force her. But she deliberately disrupt our medical infrastructure and worst off collaborate illegally with doctors to screw up our system.

Supported by scammer husband

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-02-2022, 11:35 AM)talky Wrote:  i dont expect the respose was so fast n furious
totally out of imagination can raise 100k in 2 dys much more n speedy than those who raised fund to fight for poltical court cases.
there are SOME V OBVIOUS REASONS (minimum 2) FOR SUCH TREMENDOUS SUPORT IN A SHORT WHILE.

Only 30K lah …..  1/3 of the 100k

(10-02-2022, 01:52 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  If she bless me 16mil toto tonight i win 8 million can liao i promise 神 i will donate 2 million to her.

it's tomo Fri
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(10-02-2022, 03:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Only 30K lah …..  1/3 of the 100k

ALREADY HIT 100K NOT 30K
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

She is not a dangerous creature. What era are living? Human treat animal better than their same make?
Is she a criminal that has to treat her without grace and mercy?
Heavy judgement will fall on those with full of condemnation.
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

(10-02-2022, 11:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Do we have a choice to close our borders?

Be realistic.

And grow up/

Stop whining like a half evolved ape, spouting infantile grunts.

Stop whining like a half evolved ape, spouting infantile grunts. No choice to open up borders, and pushing the blame to 4% is 2 different things.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

If we want to help, should help worker party instead of her.