Monk Say Burn Incense Paper Can Be Useless

(30-07-2022, 07:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I do not think it's fair to say Buddhism copied from I Ching about 过午不食. Gautama Buddha himself ate only one meal a day and that's how this practice came about.
It was raining heavily with thunder. This monk was going for alms round at night and his whole body was all wet. He knocked on the door of a family. The house holder came to open the door and was frightened by the look of the monk.

The monk went back to relate the incident to Buddha. From then on Buddha told his disciples to skip the dinner. Also, they do not need much energy at night as they were going to sleep anyway.

Now can Ali Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, PayNow, PayLah, PayLampar …….. no need burn liow .. can even send crypto

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Burn OK, but burn a bit, not so much still i cannot breath, everywhere also burn, now our
ionshpere damage already,

dont need to go to hell, earth will be hell soon,

(30-07-2022, 05:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://youtu.be/Zx-dELoYFd8

another BULLCRAPPING FAKE MONK....................

any true monk worth his salt will tell you..................burn what also no use...............

(30-07-2022, 06:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Different religion, burning incensed paper is mainly from Taoism. That time the monk from China helped my deceased father doing night chanting prayer also burned some incensed paper  for his deceased father. Buddhism started from India but glorified by Other Asia countries. Do you know why buddhism almost MIA in India?

The fun facts
  • When Buddha started ard 2500 years ago, "India" didn't exist.
  • Today, Buddhists make up <1% of India today and hardly being "glorified" in that country .

Do you know why ? Rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZURjOp4bc

(31-07-2022, 10:27 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  another BULLCRAPPING FAKE MONK....................

any true monk worth his salt will tell you..................burn what also no use...............

Sometimes it's better to leave things as they are. Even if you don't believe in it just let it be. Why bother to say out your opinion and alienate yourself, or worse, give a bad reputation to Buddhism?

Is this supernatural force or just coincidental wind?

https://mustsharenews.com/joss-papers-vo...e=telegram

(30-07-2022, 06:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Different religion, burning incensed paper is mainly from Taoism.

That time the monk from China helped my deceased father doing night chanting prayer also burned some incensed paper  for his deceased father.

Buddhism started from India but glorified by Other Asia countries. Do you know why buddhism almost MIA in India?

It's not India

There is no such a country called India in 500 BC

India is a British colony by invention
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(30-07-2022, 09:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Now can Ali Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, PayNow, PayLah, PayLampar …….. no need burn liow .. can even send crypto

Got CandlePay or not? I think I send some candles to you, how many you can eat?

we try our best not to cause air pollution. this is why i try my best not to drive if possible. mother nature love us unconditionally but most of us take it for granted

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(31-07-2022, 03:28 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Got CandlePay or not? I think I send some candles to you, how many you can eat?

Happy 7th month

[Image: 130451110-prachinburi-thailand-april-6-2...by-foo.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-07-2022, 11:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Happy 7th month

[Image: 130451110-prachinburi-thailand-april-6-2...by-foo.jpg]

I'm Christian ok

You burn for your hole family can?

(30-07-2022, 07:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I do not think it's fair to say Buddhism copied from I Ching about 过午不食. Gautama Buddha himself ate only one meal a day and that's how this practice came about.

It is copying, no need to deny.
The religious stuffs are quite confusing now due to copying the good stuffs and put it into their teachings. You dont know meh!
How come the Jesus, Buddha and even Taoist master 都会发光,都有光环?coincidence?

[Image: 96-BF12-F3-C352-4-BEF-BBC4-80-A5-BF666905.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-08-2022, 06:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is copying, no need to deny.
The religious stuffs are quite confusing now due to copying the good stuffs and put it into their teachings. You dont know meh!
How come the Jesus, Buddha and even Taoist master 都会发光,都有光环?

Many devotees posted this question to the Sri Lankan venerable about 2 meals a day, morning and noon. My earlier post was exactly what he told us. 

If you read the Pali Canon, you will realise that there is nothing that they copy from the I ching. If you say that some of them are similar, I can only deduce that these are universal truths.

(31-07-2022, 03:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's not India

There is no such a country called India in 500 BC

India is a British colony by invention

You are damn good.. You are right to say that. That plot of lands now are named India.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-08-2022, 06:29 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Many devotees posted this question to the Sri Lankan venerable about 2 meals a day, morning and noon. My earlier post was exactly what he told us. 

If you read the Pali Canon, you will realise that there is nothing that they copy from the I ching. If you say that some of them are similar, I  can only deduce that these are universal truths.

You dont know I Ching is the Law of nature?

https://youtu.be/wef79-md0tM

(31-07-2022, 12:08 PM)Manthink Wrote:  The fun facts
  • When Buddha started ard 2500 years ago, "India" didn't exist.
  • Today, Buddhists make up <1% of India today and hardly being "glorified" in that country .

Do you know why ? Rolleyes

I know lah, that is why I asked this qn. I dont want to say the answer. See who is free to find out the answer.
Some facts you have learned in school are not the whole truth, but yet it was taught in this way. Do you know why?
Like Thomas Edison did not invent the light bulb, but we were told he invented the light bulb.

How did Yue Fei manage to defeat an army of 115000 Jurchens with only 500 cavalrymen at the Battle of Yancheng?
This is beyond imagination.

(01-08-2022, 06:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is copying, no need to deny.
How come the Jesus, Buddha and even Taoist master 都会发光,都有光环?coincidence?

Just because they have similarities u said they're copying? Buddhism has a lot in common with Hinduism such as reincarnation and meditation but that is because they are universal truths. You don't call that copying.