Heard one analyst passed away from Google Search

Don't know whether true or not ?  Heard is a famous analyst often interviewed in TV & paper one ?

Any idea who?

Name??

Smile

Is a lady, heard often interviewed by ""ang mo"" press one...

Plse name or initials....otherwise useless jnfo

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

analyse wat type of thing?
stock market or covid analysist"?

Not confirm; that is why dare not to say her name out, hopefully some one here can give confirmation...but if no one can just leave it loh... Hint : She can speak both Chinese and English fluently.

(08-04-2022, 04:41 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Not confirm; that is why dare not to say her  name out, hopefully some one here can give confirmation...but  if no one can just leave it loh... Hint : She can speak both Chinese and English fluently.

What she analyse? Politics, stocks, Ukraine war or what?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-04-2022, 04:41 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Not confirm; that is why dare not to say her  name out, hopefully some one here can give confirmation...but  if no one can just leave it loh... Hint : She can speak both Chinese and English fluently.

Put pic. Don't scare. She will not find u tonight.

Smile

(08-04-2022, 05:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Put pic. Don't scare. She will not find u tonight.

GD JOKE

This open spoken analyst don't why suddenly disappeared? quite some time no appear in public already...

Du Wei?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

She often invited to give opinion & outlook on market and currency !

(08-04-2022, 04:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse name or initials....otherwise useless jnfo

You are very intelligent don't need give much clues can find out already lol...

(08-04-2022, 08:22 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  You are very intelligent don't need give much clues can find out already lol...

why you so scared to say out name?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-04-2022, 08:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  why you so scared to say out name?

He shouldnt open this thread in the first place if no info.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

很到人胃口  Rolleyes

(08-04-2022, 08:37 PM)Niubee Wrote:  He shouldnt open this thread in the first place if no info.

Yes ; because I thought this forum page people can also know and give the name too! Seem the family don't want others or public to know....

(08-04-2022, 08:46 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Yes ; because I thought this forum page people can also know and give the name too! Seem the family don't want others or public to know....

DM me the name

Smile

I heard that one architect passed away.

I heard that one school teacher passed away.

I heard that one biologist passed away...
[+] 3 users Like Oyk's post

She was often interviewed by radio & TV on market outlook! ever hosted big gathering on investment related topics in Mandarin and English at NTUC auditorium....

Why so secretive? Don't post then!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(09-04-2022, 10:46 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  She was often interviewed by radio & TV on market outlook! ever hosted big gathering on investment related topics in Mandarin and English at NTUC auditorium....

RIP. .QING MING period...told u dont play play liao..

Family member didn't announced so we outsiders better keep quiet. I post here thinking our formers might know her and start the" talk"...Google might have some details but not actually point to her...

still havent figure out who pass away

(09-04-2022, 11:47 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Family member didn't announced so  we outsiders better keep quiet. I post here thinking our formers might know her and start the" talk"...Google might have some details but  not actually point to her...

Is she someone we must know?? If not, please do us a favour. Don’t post such thread and waste everybody’s time here.

(09-04-2022, 12:43 PM)binchichi Wrote:  Is she someone we must know?? If not, please do us a favour. Don’t post such thread and waste everybody’s time here.

if you don't like  guessing can don't visit this thread loh, this analyst she is so popular  in the investment industry how come no body guess  her and try to figure out who? .....just want the answer only...?

(09-04-2022, 02:34 PM)ysh02 Wrote:   if you don't like  guessing can don't visit this thread loh, this analyst she is so popular  in the investment industry how come no body guess  her and try to figure out who? .....just want the answer only...?

She is so famous that only you know who....see the problem?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Like this, shall stop posting here till some person find out than can discuss this thread again..
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Good riddance to.............