Heartbreaking image: Dog refuses to abandon dead Ukraine owner killed by Putin troops

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/159...d-pictures

[Image: ukraine-1591235.webp?r=1649113251162]The dog, thought to be the dead man's pet, stayed by his side after he was shot dead (Image: UAnimals)

A HEARTBREAKING image of a dog sitting loyally by its owners dead body in Ukraine has caused an outcry on social media.

The poor animal was captured lying next to the body of a man, thought to be its owner. The man was shot dead by Russian army forces. It resembles the tragic story of Hachikō - a Japanese Akita dog that waited at Shibuya, Tokyo for nine years after his owner's death. It was the subject of 2009 Hollywood film 'Hachi: A Dog's Tale', starring Richard Gere.

The image in Ukraine is thought to have been taken in an area near Kyiv.

It was shared by the Ukrainian animal rights organisation, UAnimals.

A caption said: “The dog does not leave the owner, who was shot dead by the Russian occupiers near Kyiv.”

I agree , Men best friend is a Dog

TS = dog?

Err.. got proof that the deceased is the owner of the dog?

It could be a stray dog waiting to feast on the decreased.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Post the man nric

Smile

Kokee the dogs

[Image: F47875-C3-FFC9-40-A7-973-E-79606-D9-DAC0-C.gif]

Even kokee auntie laughing hor

Sure or not the dog is not a stray

I have read something like this before. These could be real story... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung