PM Lee:This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) I’m willing to die for it,”

Those who went tru Japanese occupation/WW2 will be willing to die for the country under LKY's time. We saw how LKY and all that era's leaders performed to make citizens first. Now it is nothing but make more $$$ have more foreigners, good jobs taken by foreign talent/newly minted citizens. Seriously no roots are grown deep enough to warrant 'die for your country'.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(04-04-2022, 09:42 AM)menghuii Wrote:  i dont understand this
i wear uniform, can dont fight?
my fam my girlfriend my bto my pte investment
can dont fight?
tsk tsk tsk

I think what the comments here are saying, if war comes must fight to also protect outsiders, worse the HDB is not theirs . . .  .

Might as well don't fight. Let it sink altogether.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If the enemy intention is to overthrow the gov without harming the civilians, I will gladly lay down my arms and convert to pow.
[+] 4 users Like pinkpanther's post

(04-04-2022, 10:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the enemy intention is to overthrow the gov without harming the civilians, I will gladly lay down my arms and convert to pow.

This is super naive thinking

If i am the govt, i will fight till the end

If not, don't bother me

For no rhyme or imminent danger, PAP unilaterally sanction the Russian bear without seeking citizens' approval because it feels threatened and conjure up this nonsensical existential threat and try to sell this koyok to us and if Russia retaliate directly or through its big brother China, I will not fight as PAP did the aggression first and we are part of ASEAN, if the rest of the members do not feel threatened, why PAP chooses to step on shit and expect us to die for its misplaced sanction aggression on the largest nuclear power on Earth? You must hv been fed on shit all ur useless life, idiotic  PAP!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(02-04-2022, 06:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...nd-2602976

What the crisis means for a small country like Singapore is the need to build up the country’s own defences and be well-equipped.

But most importantly, said the Prime Minister, is the will to fight for one’s home.

“This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) if necessary, I’m willing to die for it,” he said. “And it is that will to defend what is yours and to defend your family and friends that keeps the Ukrainians going, and that Singaporeans must have if we are going to keep ourselves safe in this world.”

[Image: IMG-20220404-104447-591.jpg]

Don’t get fed up.
He is going to step down soon…

Who care what he has said before?
Worst PM in Sg history.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 4 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(05-04-2022, 09:27 AM)5354 Wrote:  Which whiny little ccbai bumped this thread to self fcuk own arrsehole?

Purposely for a rotten LJ without brains like you to see

Because all your stupid lip service and lies yesterday

To defend SG made me laugh at you

So, great! You see this thread

YEH.

[Image: Lip-Srv-and-noise-is-not-bravery.png]

(03-04-2022, 01:10 PM)Dan Wrote:  PM Lee: This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) I’m willing to die for it,”

Why should I die for 'your home' ?
Why shd I fight for someone’s home who is living in an ivory tower, when many commoners are living a frugal life.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

LHL willing to die for Singapore. What about his comrades? All so quiet.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(05-04-2022, 09:38 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Why shd I fight for someone’s home who is living in an ivory tower.

And hidden few billions $$$ in the cellar.

(05-04-2022, 09:38 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Why shd I fight for someone’s home who is living in an ivory tower, when many commoners are living a frugal life.

we are not in china dynasty days when the patriots die for the useless emperor becos of blind loyalty.
gd examples was yue fei ,many yrs back was disc on chinese radio station on his stupidity

Let me say again, Is He LHL , make us " divide " , thanks to his CECA deal

Ok so call " help IT etc " so tell me , really ??? Already years , why here flaws, data leaks , worst , Mass scamming around??
What CECA has done for SG come so call " IT " ????

Iswaren even add one due to " IT industries " Gov want to push fast so , need CECA talents

Than our MOE all along sleeping? back in early days pushing for IT courses in Poly etc, now 2022 cannot produce " so call Real local IT talents " end up become Food delivery rider ? PHV ?

I have seem the " trend " the future gen. I also sense that they now don't bother so call " protect SG ' Now is Country you can " make a fast one better do it now "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(04-04-2022, 09:55 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Those who went tru Japanese occupation/WW2 will be willing to die for the country under LKY's time. We saw how LKY and all that era's leaders performed to make citizens first. Now it is nothing but make more $$$ have more foreigners, good jobs taken by foreign talent/newly minted citizens. Seriously no roots are grown deep enough to warrant 'die for your country'.

Look at pictures of blackened houses in Ukraine, and imagine for just for a moment if that was your HDB flat.  Perhaps a four room, or a five room. Never mind.  Fact is a large portion of your salary went into buying that flat, and if that is bombed to smithereens, that's it.  A flat which could ben resold for perhaps a small profit is now worth its weight in sand and dust,

And where can you run if we are invaded?

To the invader's country, right into the lion's mouth?  

Or become a war refugee in Batam?

If you don't take up arms to defend Singapore, who will?

Sure, you can argue that new citizens did not do NS, and perhaps they could still return to Malaysia, China, India, the Philippines.

I agree.  They probably have somewhere to run to, where their extended families would provide them with shelter and food.

But who cares?  Why talk about them?  Your concern should be, where are you going to run to if you don't defend Singapore?

PS:  The reason why we have so many new citizens is because of people like Sentinel, Foreveralone,  Bastardlo...they are single and made no chewren, so we need to import.  No other way.  Even those who are married made only one child. How to replace our aging population?

(05-04-2022, 12:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Look at pictures of blackened houses in Ukraine, and imagine for just for a moment if that was your HDB flat.  Perhaps a four room, or a five room. Never mind.  Fact is a large portion of your salary went into buying that flat, and if that is bombed to smithereens, that's it.  A flat which could ben resold for perhaps a small profit is now worth its weight in sand and dust,

And where can you run if we are invaded?

To the invader's country, right into the lion's mouth?  

Or become a war refugee in Batam?

If you don't take up arms to defend Singapore, who will?

Sure, you can argue that new citizens did not do NS, and perhaps they could still return to Malaysia, China, India, the Philippines.

I agree.  They probably have somewhere to run to, where their extended families would provide them with shelter and food.

But who cares?  Why talk about them?  Your concern should be, where are you going to run to if you don't defend Singapore?

PS:  The reason why we have so many new citizens is because of people like Sentinel, Foreveralone,  Bastardlo...they are single and made no chewren, so we need to import.  No other way.  Even those who are married made only one child. How to replace our aging population?

My oky, can you provide proof that you'll die defending this country? If not, you're lying!

This is in response to the other thread where u asked me to provide proof.

(02-04-2022, 06:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...nd-2602976

What the crisis means for a small country like Singapore is the need to build up the country’s own defences and be well-equipped.

But most importantly, said the Prime Minister, is the will to fight for one’s home.

“This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) if necessary, I’m willing to die for it,” he said. “And it is that will to defend what is yours and to defend your family and friends that keeps the Ukrainians going, and that Singaporeans must have if we are going to keep ourselves safe in this world.”
I hope he means whatever he said. If the real thing come he stay here and fight along side with us till death.

I remember when prior to south vietnam fall, the PM there too said he stay and fight, but in the end he run to US and die there.
Talk is easy when thing are smooth. Only the guy who stay when thing go very wrong and his life is at risk and fight are worthy.

(05-04-2022, 12:39 PM)victortan Wrote:  I hope he means whatever he said. If the real thing come he stay here and fight along side with us till death.

I remember when prior to south vietnam fall, the PM there too said he stay and fight, but in the end he run to US and die there.
Talk is easy when thing are smooth. Only the guy who stay when thing go very wrong and his life is at risk and fight are worthy.

when the real challenge come, then we know who are the hero and coward.

SG still a lot of dumbfarks.🤣🤣🤣

(05-04-2022, 12:39 PM)victortan Wrote:  I hope he means whatever he said. If the real thing come he stay here and fight along side with us till death.

(05-04-2022, 12:53 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  SG still a lot of dumbfarks.🤣🤣🤣

The richer you are

The more 贪生怕死

PAP and Jac Lau all sama sama

They have too much to lose

So they will not risk their lives

You can see with your own eyes how Jac Clings to his garbage and Fake Antiques

(03-04-2022, 04:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is not dollars and cents

If argue like that then only those wealthy will fight and die because they have biggest property but throughout many wars, it is poorer.citizens that are most loyal to country because it is the only home they know. The rich is just one air ticket away to safety in foreign country where they often have homes.

For ordinary citizens, Singapore is the only home we will fight to the end.

You like to fight?

Lhl wants to be hero zelensky.  

You both war mongers.  

.why should I fight for u two?

Don't trust the politicians so much lah. They said things to make you song song happy only. Why not first share the pain as us and cut your salaries first, then we'll be more likely to believe that they'll die defending the country.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(05-04-2022, 05:27 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You like to fight?

Lhl wants to be hero zelensky.  

You both war mongers.  

.why should I fight for u two?

Nobody needs you to fight for both of them. It wud be more peaceful if you just keep quiet.

(05-04-2022, 05:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Nobody needs you to fight for both of them. It wud be more peaceful if you just keep quiet.

He asked Singaporean s to fight, right?  

It would be peaceful if he just keeps quiet and doesn't talk like zelensky. 

If he doesn't sanction, who want to invade Singapore?