PM Lee:This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) I’m willing to die for it,”

Talk is cheap, free n easy.

(02-04-2022, 11:40 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "PM Lee asserts “it’s fair!” that HDB flats will plummet to zero value
"
https://theindependent.sg/pm-lee-asserts...ro%20value

Selling snake oil? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

(02-04-2022, 10:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if minister needs million dollars salary to serve the country, how can we trust them to die for the country ?

how many millions more to pay them to die for the country ?

PM Lee should step down 5 years ago. At this stage, they either have to remove 100k non- locals or set a new law to make them do NS to salvage this situation.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

I believe him, he’ll fight....after he sent Ho Ching, Hongyi, Yipeng, and Haoyi safely to US or Australia.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(02-04-2022, 10:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if minister needs million dollars salary to serve the country, how can we trust them to die for the country ?

how many millions more to pay them to die for the country ?

Tio la! One like for you, unlike the bastard simpleman who begs for rating likes

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

To win Olympic gold is $1 million.
To serve as minister is $ 2 millions.

To die for Singapore is how many $ millions?
$3 millions ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(02-04-2022, 09:07 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Talk is cheap. Tell him to tax the rich more like himself he hesitate and don't want. He keep wanting to tax the  people with more regressive taxes resulting in high inflation of food prices. There are many ways he can control inflation but he fail to do it.

In peacetime, we pay more regressive taxes so that the rich get richer. In wartime, he expects us to use our lives to protect their wealth.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(03-04-2022, 11:57 AM)forum456 Wrote:  To win Olympic gold is $1 million.

$3 millions ?

Come on. Past 20 years of PAP wayang, speech, action has shown us their colors.

only 61% trust Current PAP

[Image: JT-famous-quotes.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(03-04-2022, 11:06 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  I believe him, he’ll fight....after he sent Ho Ching, Hongyi, Yipeng, and Haoyi safely to US or Australia.
More likely USA. Australia too many ex whites as well as opposition. Lol

(03-04-2022, 12:06 PM)Instinct Wrote:  In peacetime, we pay more regressive taxes so that the rich get richer. In wartime, he expects us to use our lives to protect their wealth.
Don't worry, when war is near CPF and bank account all reset or frozen indefinitely. 

Now you know why I have different assets and some liquidity in other countries? Lol

[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-03-123346.jpg]

(03-04-2022, 12:06 PM)Instinct Wrote:  In peacetime, we pay more regressive taxes so that the rich get richer. In wartime, he expects us to use our lives to protect their wealth.

ONLY THE 61% SILLy N STUPIDPOREANS WILL faithfully listen

(02-04-2022, 11:40 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "PM Lee asserts “it’s fair!” that HDB flats will plummet to zero value
"
https://theindependent.sg/pm-lee-asserts...ro%20value

https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset
Photo 

PM Lee: This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) I’m willing to die for it,”

Why should I die for 'your home' ?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

HDB the perfect model for Klaus Schwab.

Own nothing and be happy.

(03-04-2022, 11:57 AM)forum456 Wrote:  To win Olympic gold is $1 million.

$3 millions ?

How much Gold is needed. Money becomes toilet paper.😅

PAP needs to come up policy to take care of citizens who die for the country.

if you die for the country, who will pay for your family expenses, HDB installment, education expenses & medical expenses etc ?

if there is no PAP policy to take care of citizens died in war, who is so stupid to die and your family to suffer in poverty ?

Your purchased insurance policy will never cover you in war.

if you die in war, insurance company will not pay you a single cent.

PAP should come up national insurance for people who died in war.

(03-04-2022, 02:33 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Your purchased insurance policy will never cover you in war.

if you die in war, insurance company will not pay you a single cent.

PAP should come up national insurance for people who died in war.
as far as i know life policy pays for ALL DEADTH

(03-04-2022, 02:38 PM)talky Wrote:  as far as i know life policy pays for ALL DEADTH

Not true.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/d...-terrorism

All NTUC life insurance policies, including the most basic ones, also provide full coverage on all acts of terrorism but not acts of war.

However, AIA's life insurance plans do provide terrorism coverage alongside general exclusions such as the consequences of war, invasion or any warlike operations.

There is nothing heroic about his words and merely that he must defend his own title as Prime Minister.  In the event if he lost the war, he is still a respected slave of a new country.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(03-04-2022, 02:08 PM)forum456 Wrote:  PAP needs to come up policy to take care of citizens who die for the country.

if you die for the country, who will pay for your family expenses, HDB installment, education expenses & medical expenses etc ?

if there is no PAP policy to take care of citizens died in war, who is so stupid to die and your family to suffer in poverty ?

Dont anyhow say....there r at least 61% dumbfarks who will protect the MIW. Laughing

(03-04-2022, 03:01 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  There is nothing heroic about his words and merely that he must defend his own title as Prime Minister.  In the event if he lost the war, he is still a respected slave of a new country.
U HV THE INTELLIGENCE OF ZHU KOK LIANG CAN READ THE SITUATION CORRECTLY

Are you mad or what,?

wasting time dying for a 3 room HDB

Are you mad or what?

Wasting time fighting and dying for those billionaires

Are you mad or what?

If you are mad, its better to register into IMH

Do you know that fighting is a very serious offence?

Can be arrested by Police.

(02-04-2022, 09:14 PM)Klesk Wrote:  fuxking Paper general anyhow talk.

Those survey companies will ask those PRs and new citizens with this question. I am sure they will agree vehemently without hesitation. Its merely Lip Service to save their  livlihood and careers in Singapore. When war comes, they will run faster than us.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(04-04-2022, 09:22 AM)Symmetry Wrote:  Those survey companies will ask those PRs and new citizens with this question. I am sure they will agree vehemently without hesitation. Its merely Lip Service to save their  livlihood and careers in Singapore. When war comes, they will run faster than us.
Let these lots of buggers protect those pappies. I wil only defend and protect my loved ones.

i dont understand this
i wear uniform, can dont fight?
my fam my girlfriend my bto my pte investment
can dont fight?
tsk tsk tsk