PM Lee:This is my home, I am going to fight for it (and) I’m willing to die for it,”

Got Home but got No Family.

My toes laugh🤔😅😅The place that can easily feed his many generations.without issue....

Let him fight with his PaP Ministers against Foreign intruders but many of them are already here and living amongst us. Or can he lead FTs to fight the war against other foreigners?

I am getting confused just like his outdoor vs indoor rules for masks.

I can bet most of the ministers and top elitists will have the first ticket or early escape before a war is declared on Singapore.

Good to run a check to see how much of their personal wealth is stored... Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Fight?
His meaning of fight is fixing the opposition

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

Every Parliament sittings is like entering a vacuum chamber with one or two attendees, like this, this cockshit still so thick skinned to talk about die for the country??
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

But the ministers cannot even fight in WP GRCs like Aljunied GRC and SengKang GRC .

All of them moved to stand in PAP GRCs, how can they fight in real war ?
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(02-04-2022, 07:22 PM)5354 Wrote:  Agree whole heartedly with PM Lee

Singapore is my home, I will defend this country against traitors and perpetrators with my life

Song boh?

are you a hypocrite ?

you kept asking Ukraine and President Zelensky to surrender to prevent war.

now, you said you will fight war ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

if minister needs million dollars salary to serve the country, how can we trust them to die for the country ?

how many millions more to pay them to die for the country ?
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

(02-04-2022, 06:23 PM)Ola Wrote:  This is your home, not mine anymore

Because you made my life SAI

Hope Singapore sink under you!

U very evil to hope SG sink!

U just need to hope all MIW all die while drinking water will do. Laughing

(02-04-2022, 10:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if minister needs million dollars salary to serve the country, how can we trust them to die for the country ?

People said Malaysia very corrupted. Did they pay themselves undisclosed salaries like PAP?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

I saw a number of India Indians working in the IT Line of few garment sectors, few Mangoes holding quite high positions in few garment sectors, so are they newly converted citizens or PRs or just on S-pass? I always thought all garment jobs need locals only due to G50 and Cat status? NS for sinkies, jobs for FT ...

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...
[+] 1 user Likes roguetrader's post

I tot  Rusian hoot Ukrain nia.... sooooo serious ah ???????? Opasnie-25

My home belongs to HDB

You are asking me to fight and die for HDB
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

"PM Lee asserts “it’s fair!” that HDB flats will plummet to zero value
"
https://theindependent.sg/pm-lee-asserts...ro%20value

Errr... there is a difference between fight n flight  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Why go US to boast how stupid he is to the whole world while the Americans were gloating and grinning away....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

It is not dollars and cents

If argue like that then only those wealthy will fight and die because they have biggest property but throughout many wars, it is poorer.citizens that are most loyal to country because it is the only home they know. The rich is just one air ticket away to safety in foreign country where they often have homes.

For ordinary citizens, Singapore is the only home we will fight to the end.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-04-2022, 11:40 PM)Scythian Wrote:  "PM Lee asserts “it’s fair!” that HDB flats will plummet to zero value
"

Young Singaporeans are required to serve 2 years NS and in time of war, are told to fight to defend your zero worthless home and die for it.

Does that make sense?

(03-04-2022, 04:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is not dollars and cents

If argue like that then only those wealthy will fight and die because they have biggest property but throughout many wars, it is poorer.citizens that are most loyal to country because it is the only home they know. The rich is just one air ticket away to safety in foreign country where they often have homes.

For ordinary citizens, Singapore is the only home we will fight to the end.

In time of war, Ordinary and poor can surrender and probably, still have a shelter and survive while others may prosper..

Example
During WWII, both LKY and Nathan were employed by Japanese Imperial army, and in peacetime, they became PM and President of Singapore.

(02-04-2022, 08:26 PM)Ola Wrote:  No need for locals to defend at all

Must save our own lives

So that we can see how FTs rebuild Singapore

IF the late Lee Kuan Yew did believe in his son's advice 80 years ago, do you think his son can become today's PM ?

Food for thought

(02-04-2022, 09:10 PM)talky Wrote:  defend n fight for what n for who ?

That's why 80 years ago,  both LKY and Nathan took the RIGHT turn in WWII

after she damaged beyond repair
ok lah u chiong i follow from the back
even China runs already 34:40

(02-04-2022, 06:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  JOKE, I Don't trust him to be honest. From the way how they squeeze us daily for $$$$
THAN You question them why squeeze so much, they will claim ALL these are for US and the Country " future "
but really???

will he run away with our money?
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

can surrendered, no need fight. we have no identify. not much local anyway. country no country and home is not a home anymore. so why fight for sg.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

With North Korea Nuclear Warhead and Ballastic missile Help if needed..we should be able defend our home..

[Image: 20220403-070912.jpg]

He should lecture both LKY and nathan when they were alive. Why He didnt do it?

Why waited so long?

(02-04-2022, 09:55 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I can bet most of the ministers and top elitists will have the first ticket or early escape before a war is declared on Singapore.

Good to run a check to see how much of their personal wealth is stored... Lol

not most of the ministers 
BUT ALL MINISTERS

(02-04-2022, 10:25 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if minister needs million dollars salary to serve the country, how can we trust them to die for the country ?

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
a selfless person do not serve w $ as 1st criteria

Walaneh.............lately, our PM so voluble........口水多过茶