Hello Everybody! How are you

I think we need to go out and pull our other sgfolks who are spread all over the Net and pull them here.

Some silly young edmw admin has closed the sgtalk thread probably at the behest of of sph who might not like our style there.

Finally I'm here.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(16-07-2021, 03:25 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Finally I'm here.

welcome King of Gif.

Smile

(16-07-2021, 03:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(16-07-2021, 03:07 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
(16-07-2021, 01:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  [quote pid="155" dateline="1626411519"]
(16-07-2021, 12:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  This forum is the most similar to the recently shut down Sgtalk.  

Halo bro Big Grin ... yep hope the user interface will improve going forward

Yes bro the UI sucks at the moment.  But still the closest to sgtalk forum  Rolleyes
(16-07-2021, 12:58 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
(16-07-2021, 12:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  This forum is the most similar to the recently shut down Sgtalk.   Big Grin 

Halo bro Big Grin ... yep hope the user interface will improve going forward

Things will get better...

Hmm.... the quote function doesn't work here.  The reply function acts as the quote function.  But alll these embedded replies is frankly not necessary at all.  Never do UI testing for users beforehand.  But then, never look for a gift horse in the mouth.
[/quote]

Agreed we have d feel good old shelter... perhaps former admin can lend his expertise n help improve... haha

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

knn..n, someone stole my username

what is he up to? must be yanghua that old goat

(16-07-2021, 03:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think we need to go out and pull our other sgfolks who are spread all over the Net and pull them here. 

Some silly young edmw admin has closed the sgtalk thread probably at the behest of of sph who might not like our style there.

Alamak, I saw siao lang Omnipresent in the members list. ........ Big Grin

[Image: vvgvU09.png]

你好?。。

I am here too.
?

(16-07-2021, 04:44 PM)Migrant Wrote:  I am here too.
?

Welcome! Big Grin

(16-07-2021, 04:44 PM)Migrant Wrote:  I am here too.
?

You are just in time to be Pioneer Generation of this forum....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

whoever not here means he must have visited KTV.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/news/co...pushengage

Can also thank the blur authorities who allow these ktvs who pretended to pivot to F&B Big Grin

Brother, did you check the chalk forum?
anyway, i have request moderator to delete my account.
will not go there anymore.
Just in case if someone using hfourhappy (without 1), it is not me.

(16-07-2021, 06:53 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Brother, did you check the chalk forum?

I noticed the thread Where is Sgtalk started by Wendy is now locked at page 51. Do you know why locked?.... Huh

Carl Jung

(16-07-2021, 06:53 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Brother, did you check the chalk forum?

Noted bro, erm Sis.  Which gender would you like me to address you here from now on?  Since we are in a new forum. 

I addressed you Sis only to irritate the hell out of goat flower.  And he is not here anymore (at least not yet) Big Grin

(16-07-2021, 06:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  

Noted bro, erm Sis.  Which gender would you like me to address you here from now on?  Since we are in a new forum. 

I addressed you Sis only to irritate the hell out of goat flower.  And he is not here anymore (at least not yet) Big Grin

I would not rule out that goat flower is not here? There is one nick " WhatDoYouThink?" smells quite goaty. Cud be him setting ambush........ Big Grin

Carl Jung

(16-07-2021, 02:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(16-07-2021, 02:50 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  
(16-07-2021, 01:59 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Seems like the forum is more user friendly.

Not very fine. Been busy testing a few sites to find a new shelter. Now this one looks ok.... Big Grin

The hardwarezone forum edmw buay song with the sgtalk thread already.  They have closed the thread as they afraid their members will migrate over  Big Grin
The admin and moderators there are super insecure. They think that they're god level and so can do anything, even clamp down on free speech which is innocuous.

(16-07-2021, 06:56 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  

I noticed the thread Where is Sgtalk started by Wendy is now locked at page 51. Do you know why locked?.... Huh

at hardwarezone?
i also not sure....

call me mate....that will do brother.
we dont want to invite trouble for moderator as someone already started to mock at me (rain rain rain thread)....

anyway brother, do note I am not posting any thread at chalk and also request moderator (chalk) to delete my account.

Already sense trouble makers lurking...

(16-07-2021, 07:13 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  

call me mate....that will do brother.
we dont want to invite trouble for moderator as someone already started to mock at me (rain rain rain thread)....

anyway brother, do note I am not posting any thread at chalk and also request moderator (chalk) to delete my account.

Already sense trouble makers lurking...

Alright mate, noted!   Good point Big Grin

(16-07-2021, 07:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  

I would not rule out that goat flower is not here? There is one nick " WhatDoYouThink?" smells quite goaty. Cud be him setting ambush........ Big Grin

wow.... noted with thanks Bro Big Grin

Like doing the cha cha cha...
2 to 5
5 to 2.

A 1 a 2 a cha cha cha.

Disco rock also can.

(16-07-2021, 07:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  A 1 a 2 a cha cha cha.

Disco rock also can.

Big Grin
brother, just curious, any discotheque nowadays?

Tangsen reporting in ....... why no emoji ..... not nudee

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-07-2021, 08:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Tangsen reporting in ....... why no emoji ..... not nudee

Welcome Tangsen

I am here to facilitate discussion

(16-07-2021, 08:47 PM)Anyoner Wrote:  
(16-07-2021, 08:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Tangsen reporting in ....... why no emoji ..... not nudee

Welcome Tangsen

What's your original nick in SGtalk original flavor?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Welcome welcome bro Big Grin

welcome bro Tang.