Here are some key points from former WP MP Raeesah Khan's testimony

I revered him. I thought he was someone I really looked up to … someone that would have all the answers.

Here are some key points from former WP MP Raeesah Khan's testimony on the first day of Opposition Leader Pritam Singh's trial: https://str.sg/H9A2

cake leng drag cake leng to trouble

RK must be the most naive person in the world of politics.

She decided to lie to parliament  despite reminders by party leaders..

When caught she couldn't  cope with the situation...she could have said she is unable to recall the rape victim  . ..that would be truthful ...and everyone can back away....and she is the only one with the full picture.

Yet she dragged in her party leaders into it. Their first corrective action If they had to do something be to sack and and had her dishonorably discharged from parliament.  So they gave her another way ...and she went on to implicate them.!!!

That is so stupid.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Stewpig ppl do stewpig things, there’s no explanation
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(14-10-2024, 06:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  RK must be the most native person in the world of politics.

When caught she couldn't  cope with the situation...she could have said she is unable to recall the rape victim  . ..that would be truthful ...and everyone can back away....and she is the only one with the full picture.

Yet she dragged in her party leaders into it. Their first corrective action If they had to do something be to sack and and had her dishonorably discharged from parliament.  So they gave her another way ...and she went on to implicate them.!!!

That is so stupid.

She did pull a sudden loss of memory excuse but was caught out in the lie when Indranee sniffed fluster and fear with each question and tightened her grip.

Now Pritam is paying an astronomical price for selecting a fragile person as candidate
[+] 3 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(14-10-2024, 06:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  RK must be the most native person in the world of politics.

That is so stupid.
One who had did something wrong and pulled others to be scrape goats. Such character is really very low and cheap.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(14-10-2024, 08:07 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  One who had did something wrong and pulled others to be scrape goats. Such character is really very low and cheap.

This is human nature lah. 
Only in deep poo, then you will see a person true colour.

千万别讲人性,人性有时候是没有底线lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(14-10-2024, 07:35 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  She did pull a sudden loss of memory excuse but was caught out in the lie when Indranee sniffed fluster and fear with each question and tightened her grip.

Now Pritam is paying an astronomical price for selecting a fragile person as candidate

Many Singaporean including me voiced up to WP when RK was single out for her BLM statement in FB. Her past actions were not suitable for a Singaporean MP obviously. 

But Pritam riding the high horse rebuked everyone's advise 🙄 
Double down to support her candidacy. Haiz...😔
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

(14-10-2024, 09:45 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Many Singaporean including me voiced up to WP when RK was single out for her BLM statement in FB. Her past actions were not suitable for a Singaporean MP obviously. 

In the end, Pritam got back-stabbed for trusting her so much. He is to be blamed for his blunder.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(14-10-2024, 09:45 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Many Singaporean including me voiced up to WP when RK was single out for her BLM statement in FB. Her past actions were not suitable for a Singaporean MP obviously. 

Bro, you got good memory. Now I vaguely recall she got post some racially divisive opinions on her FB which she quickly took down after WP fielded her. Pritam often ignores  criticism from the commoners to his own detriment. Remember he oso ignore Leon Pereira's driver who complain abt his hanky panky. The news later reached PAPaya who used it to leverage on their own scandal.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(14-10-2024, 06:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  RK must be the most naive person in the world of politics.

That is so stupid.

It's not stewpig

It's deliberate
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(14-10-2024, 11:08 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Bro, you got good memory. Now I vaguely recall she got post some racially divisive opinions on her FB which she quickly took down after WP fielded her. Pritam often ignores  criticism from the commoners to his own detriment. Remember he oso ignore Leon Pereira's driver who complain abt his hanky panky. The news later reached PAPaya who used it to leverage on their own scandal.

He is a arrogant man. Haiz...😵‍💫

(14-10-2024, 06:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  RK must be the most naive person in the world of politics.

That is so stupid.

I think she is the rape victim but dared not say so lah! Big Grin Twist and turn only lah!

Back in Nov 2021, Raeesah admitted that she had lied on 3 occasions about the alleged incident in Parliament. She never accompanied the victim to make a police report, and learned about it from a support group for women victims of sexual assault (this account from her may not even be true). She also did not have the victim's consent to share the incident in Parliament. In explaining why she had lied, Raeesah claimed that she had been sexually assaulted when she was 18 while studying abroad (this may be another untruth). She is not only foolish, naive, irresponsible and dishonest, but also a racist which was made plain in her earlier Facebook posts. Of course, the Leader of the House and PAP minister Indranee Rajah made an official complaint against her for breaching her parliamentary privilege and asked for the matter to be referred to the Committee of Privileges. Raeesah is a traitor who is only interested in saving her own skin. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(15-10-2024, 11:53 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Back in Nov 2021, Raeesah admitted that she had lied on 3 occasions about the alleged incident in Parliament. She never accompanied the victim to make a police report, and learned about it from a support group for women victims of sexual assault (this account from her may not even be true). She also did not have the victim's consent to share the incident in Parliament. In explaining why she had lied, Raeesah claimed that she had been sexually assaulted when she was 18 while studying abroad (this may be another untruth). She is not only foolish, naive, irresponsible and dishonest, but also a racist which was made plain in her earlier Facebook posts. Of course, the Leader of the House and PAP minister Indranee Rajah made an official complaint against her for breaching her parliamentary privilege and asked for the matter to be referred to the Committee of Privileges. Raeesah is a traitor who is only interested in saving her own skin. 

Now the main focus should be on her lah! Big Grin More juicy stories coming out liao lah!