Historic bridge to be dismantled for Bezos’ superyacht

WOW He want to show the world MONEY RULE

The Amazon founder reportedly promised to cover the costs of the work
https://www.rt.com/news/548168-jeff-bezos-yacht-bridge/
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

There are many "historic bridges'  lah.
Some of these stories are from anti rich left wingers who take issue and stir sentiment.

The US is full of problems...everything is politicised

Bezos cab pay for it to be dismantled...put back together and restored....nothing lost

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This country is gone case.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

lol FYI , I just know Amazon increase price for their Prime membership fee.

Sheesh, the bridge completed its renovation in 2017 and was promised by the authorities never to be taken apart after the renovation. A few years later ......

Rich man can do anything

(04-02-2022, 10:08 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Rich man can do anything

In Angmoh countries, super rich capitalists are controlling the nation, including the political leaders.

(04-02-2022, 10:29 AM)alanis Wrote:  In Angmoh countries, super rich capitalists are controlling the nation, including the political leaders.
Money talks especially in  a democratic community...........

(04-02-2022, 10:43 AM)debono Wrote:  Money talks especially in  a democratic community...........

SG Also what , look at Ho C, PM , all their people , MONEY FRIST now

(04-02-2022, 10:29 AM)alanis Wrote:  In Angmoh countries, super rich capitalists are controlling the nation, including the political leaders.

This is not I Ching. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-02-2022, 10:54 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG Also what , look at Ho C, PM , all their people , MONEY FRIST now

We are more on elitism not meritocracy. Rotfl Sg already roting, you still don’t know meh…

(04-02-2022, 11:06 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  We are more on elitism not meritocracy. Rotfl Sg already roting, you still don’t know meh…

In Singapore meritocracy is just another word, it does not apply to everybody, only the elite has the most say in our policies formulated..

(04-02-2022, 11:06 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  We are more on elitism not meritocracy. Rotfl Sg already roting, you still don’t know meh…

This is why I not say what, I don't feel proud to be Singaporean in fact unlike way back in 80s feel proud to be one,.

Now is " ownself care ownself better "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Who r the nincoopoohs who say $$$ not impt? It makes the world go round n round.

(04-02-2022, 11:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I not say what, I don't feel proud to be Singaporean in fact unlike way back in 80s feel proud to be one,.

Now is " ownself care ownself better "

Our govt. wants everybody to play the "Teochew violin"........chee kee ku chee kee.......It is every man for himself, innovate or be left behind..........