Ho Ching endorses Ng Kok Song

[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-29-17-31-29-55-a23b20...a678b6.jpg]

Damn....Mrs LHL's endorsement is like another nail to Ah Song's presidential hopeful..

Confirm her Hubby's worst outcome may cum true if PAP's "backup" candidate fails to stop Ah Lian chance...

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Yes people who plan to vote for Tharman should consider NKS.

1. He speaks better than Tharman.
2. He managed more money DIRECTLY in GIC compared with Tharman
3. He is more independent than Tharman.

He is similar to Tharman but in some ways better....a better version

However, I doubt his independence so I will be voting TKL jnstead.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 7 users Like sgbuffett's post

LHL endorse Tharman HC endorse NKS

...while thambi Tharman can only avoid calling himself "independent"  while trying to sing Mandarin song in Bedok.. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Does she has a grudge against botakman?

really playing psychology game to split votes from TKL....

Not surprising since Ng is from GIC TS Holding and EPIC H C STILL INSIDE......continue collect wages

It's all about splitting the anti ah neh votes lah so Ah Lian can Balekkampong.

CockSong speaks very well, knows how to play the game and wayang better than Tharman. Makes a great puppet EP too.

Get cock song song kao joo long in as EP & kick Tharman out of the party in case he tries to grab power. Now we know why Tharman was never Acting PM even if big nose wasn't around.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Zhu Ke Liang is a Singaporean!

It's all in the plan, win or lose, kick bottakman away
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(29-08-2023, 06:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's all in the plan, win or lose, kick bottakman away

Push him too far, will he take revenge and start a revolution in Singapore?

PAP supporters will be splitted between Tharman and NKS.

Tharman - 30%
NKS - 30%

the rest is history

Without pee ah pee, difficult for botakman to do much

HC thinks she is Ci Xi? Can influence who is emperor?

(29-08-2023, 05:32 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2023-08-29-17-31-29-55-a23b20...a678b6.jpg]

this is VELLY VELLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD................will dilute Tharman's votes.........

HC son will in the end be PM? Thats why must get rid of Tharman first?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(29-08-2023, 05:39 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Damn....Mrs LHL's endorsement is like  another nail to Ah Song's presidential hopeful..

Confirm her Hubby's worst outcome may cum true if PAP's "backup" candidate fails to stop Ah Lian chance...

Do not judge her popularity based on the comments of the oppies here and in edmw.  If these two forums can be trusted, PAP and PM Lee would have been booted out three erections..I mean elections ago.

Ho Ching talked a lot of sense.  Like me and my good friend here and in a previous forum, SimmTan, she is quite a writer.  She does not write one-liner FB comments but took pains to sexplain her views.

And I agree with her.  To be trusted by LKY is not easy.  NKS managed billions of dollars, and if he were corrupt, he could have done a lot of monkey business.  He had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt his integrity and honesty, and capability at least in the investment field.  I must admit that I was at first helluva biased against him because of his fiancee...that 30-year gap, but after listening to him speak, I think he is presidential material.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-08-2023, 06:44 PM)forum456 Wrote:  PAP supporters will be splitted between Tharman and NKS.

Tharman - 30%
NKS - 30%

the rest is history

U must be in dreamland…
Total hardcore opp voters only 30%, how the f TKL gets 40%? I suspect u purposely wanna sabo to make Tharman win..

(29-08-2023, 05:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes people who plan to vote for Tharman should consider NKS.

U cannot use the old loser mindset to win la..
Pap only want tharman to win not NKS.
NKS wins means PAP lost!
N it’s gonna slap them hard, a good wake up call!

(29-08-2023, 06:35 PM)RichDad Wrote:  It's all about splitting the anti ah neh votes lah so Ah Lian can Balekkampong.

CockSong speaks very well, knows how to play the game and wayang better than Tharman. Makes a great puppet EP too.

Get cock song song kao joo long in as EP & kick Tharman out of the party in case he tries to grab power.  Now we know why Tharman was never Acting PM even if big nose wasn't around.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Zhu Ke Liang is a Singaporean!

NKS does speak very good English and is eloquent.  But you also need to listen to what he says.  You need a fine mind, a fair amount of intelligence.  NKS has all of these.

The rest of your post is just assumptions, demonizing PM Lee as a schemer.

(29-08-2023, 08:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  NKS does speak very good English and is eloquent.  But you also need to listen to what he says.  You need a fine mind, a fair amount of intelligence.  NKS has all of these.

The rest of your post is just assumptions, demonizing PM Lee as a schemer.

Just an opinion. Agreed no proof as always in such cases. But it makes sense. Perceived vs actual.

Many cannot swallowed a photo of a 75years old and a 45 years old not wife yet ex Canadian.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

Given HO Cjlhing own unpopularity her endorsement sabo NKS campaign and is meant to help the pap candidate Tharman.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-08-2023, 02:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Given HO Cjlhing own unpopularity her endorsement sabo NKS campaign and is meant to help the pap candidate Tharman.
Ho Ching is unpopular in Sgtalk which has 2.7 m Singaporean members.  Rolleyes

(29-08-2023, 05:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yes people who plan to vote for Tharman should consider NKS.

Ponteng lah,, dont vote,, once u dont vote, they will not bother u again... shiok.

all this are wayang wayang.. i do not want to be other movie extra.

u all go kaypoh,, i will go swimmng.. shiok.,. hearsay all go johor, so gym and pool less ppl...
i will go workout follow by a swim.. then go changi village to eat my favourite chicken cutlet horfun...yummy.

(30-08-2023, 04:50 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  My dear fellow PAP supporters

A talented Singapore born righteous and fearless FIGHTER 

TRUSTED by LKY

ENDORSED by LKY's daughter in law

Has appeared from the shadows of PAP

To UNIFY Singaporeans

Vote wisely

[Image: RSlhMW8.png]

i told u already, he too old, he walk also not steady. 
If he can walk steady tio hor liao.,, want to unify sillyporean some more. 

i suggest he meditate more. since he mention meditation..

The wife of the prime minister of Singapore supporting a particular candidate, is an insult to the neutrality and existence of the office of the presidency.

(29-08-2023, 05:42 PM)Desmondo Wrote:  LHL endorse Tharman  HC endorse NKS

Probably NKS knows HCs salary
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(30-08-2023, 04:50 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  My dear fellow PAP supporters

A talented Singapore born righteous and fearless FIGHTER 

TRUSTED by LKY

ENDORSED by LKY's daughter in law

Has appeared from the shadows of PAP

To UNIFY Singaporeans

Vote wisely

[Image: RSlhMW8.png]

No doubt he has the credentials and seems like a good guy too.

Only thing is that his motivation for contesting is not convincing. Initially he says he joins cos Tharman wants a contest, meaning maybe he knows GG may be disqualified.

But now? He was asked in a NUSS forum why not withdraw since there is a contest now? His answer was weak and evasive.... about chronical order.

Nort convincing at all.

At the age of 75, still flirting and attach to woman younger than his children, really no respect for his wife that passed on. LKY has no respect for such people and dislike them. Remember how he fallout with GKS.

(30-08-2023, 07:30 AM)Instinct Wrote:  At the age of 75, still flirting and attach to woman younger than his children, really no respect for his wife that passed on. LKY has no respect for such people and dislike them. Remember how he fallout with GKS.

He already violated his marriage vow.
That is lack of integrity.