Ho Say Liao! HK today 59K cases and 291 mati!

(10-03-2022, 04:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Dunt play play, Hongkies are also “Angmoh”,  British Citizen Born in HK what.

Hey hello. British handover to China is 25 year ago. You talk like that after your master in China is going to clobber you up.

Someone likes continental cars and tyres.

(10-03-2022, 04:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Then how come no deaths in China cities? People haven’t worn masks since past one year you know.

China is one big black box. Up to now. dont dare to live with covid19 which is very telling!
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post

(10-03-2022, 04:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We also have a sizeable population of elderly.  Most are jabbed....with mRNA.

Any reason why the elderly in HK did not get jabbed?  How come those in Singapore are so obedient to the PAP?

No of deaths:
Singapore: 1,110
Hong Kong: 2,869

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

The figures show death toll in Spore is higher despite we have more than 80% vaccination rate.

(10-03-2022, 04:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Then how come no deaths in China cities? People haven’t worn masks since past one year you know.

China lockdown and maintain zero covid policy which cause hardship to people. The question is why they don't dare to open up?

(10-03-2022, 04:57 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  China is one big black box. Up to now. dont dare to live with covid19 which is very telling!

You’d better watch YouTube clips posted by Taiwanese, Japanese, Australians and Americans in China.  Well organised and life is back to normal long ago.

(10-03-2022, 04:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Later when China invades Taiwan, no Angmoh countries will come to save Taiwan, no Japanese also…..all the countries including Spore will sit in front of TV watch the news see how long Taiwan can defend itself. Fingers crossed. crying

Technically, China cannot invade Taiwan.

Taiwan is part of China.

There is only One China.  It's not two countries with one invading the other.

It's a civil war.  

Russian and Ukraine - that's not a civil war.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(10-03-2022, 04:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The figures show death toll in Spore is higher despite we have more than 80% vaccination rate.

If you count no of death/infection you will see.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(10-03-2022, 04:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The figures show death toll in Spore is higher despite we have more than 80% vaccination rate.

Wait one more month and see.  It's early days.,

(10-03-2022, 05:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Wait one more month and see.  It's early days.,

sap sap sui, mah mah dei lah….

(10-03-2022, 03:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Very the low vaccination rate they have the high number of deaths is expected. I'm just commenting that the good thing that comes out of it is that they'll soon achieve herd immunity. You not happy is it?

Bow out lar.

You are losing it but still want to argue.

Don't bring this very bad edmw habit over to SgTalk please!

(10-03-2022, 05:00 PM)guffaw Wrote:  If you count no of death/infection you will see.

Good point! Clapping

(10-03-2022, 04:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't be a cock lah. You seem to have an axe to grind against hwzers. Do you know that there're all kinds of people in hwz, and some with very high education. 

You're childish because your arguments only revolve a few points:

1. Anyone from hwz is stupid
2. Anyone who supports the opposition is stupid
3. Anyone who supports China is stupid
4. Anyone who disagrees with you is stupid

And most of all, you're obsessed with RK!

RK is good for Singapore.

PSP should also try to find one like her.  You can kai siao or not?  Laughing

(10-03-2022, 05:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Bow out lar.

You are losing it but still want to argue.

Don't bring this very bad edmw habit over to SgTalk please!

You think you're admin huh? Ask me to bow out.

There's nothing to win or lose. I just made a comment that HK is going to achieve herd immunity with that number of infected everyday. It's a fair comment, right?

You're asking me to bow out of my opinion? Who are you to do that?

Stop lecturing people.

shanghai, beijing, shenzhen also wuhan, all the china big cities, cases sutge to sky, china data will be few hundreds cases, actual? at least 100x or more, 1000x not possible? sibei song.
this bloody moron zero case policy, few 100 millions people at least go thru few hundreds swab & ART test, every 2 days test once.
closed door forever till zero case will be best.
HK death rate for covid is the highest in the world, thanks to sinovac & sinopharm, LOL LOL.

上海疫情失控至恐慌,瞒报严重或封城!深圳香港守不住了, 疫情全面爆发! 

上海疫情失控至恐慌,瞒报严重或封城!深圳香港守不住了, 疫情全面爆发!

習近平兩會再提堅持清零 

習近平兩會再提堅持清零

中国网友发布“回国隔离第102天”的真实情况

中国网友发布“回国隔离第102天”的真实情况
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post
Cool 

(10-03-2022, 05:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You think you're admin huh? Ask me to bow out.

There's nothing to win or lose. I just made a comment that HK is going to achieve herd immunity with that number of infected everyday. It's a fair comment, right?

You're asking me to bow out of my opinion? Who are you to do that?

Stop lecturing people.

You are incorrigible.  And unteachable.

I rest my case.

Ho say liao

Anti vaccine
Anti China cleansing hor
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

(10-03-2022, 04:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Dunt play play, Hongkies are also “Angmoh”,  British Citizen Born in HK what.

no wonder the situation there is so bad.

SinoFac is gOOd