Honesty is foundation of democracy, not debates that include lies: Ong Ye Kung

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ng-ye-kung

(12-02-2022, 10:11 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ng-ye-kung

I don't believe his whole life never tell lie before. When mask not enough, say no need wear mask. When want to force certain age group to jab mRNA, say more people of that age group is getting infected etc.
[+] 8 users Like winbig's post

https://youtu.be/YPdxpFi_noc

Who lied about trace together?

Who?

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(12-02-2022, 10:11 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ng-ye-kung

Well said.

He hit the nail on its head.

39% love liars.

(12-02-2022, 11:05 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Who lied about trace together?

Who?

What was the lie?  List it down.

(12-02-2022, 10:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  I don't believe his whole life never tell lie before. When mask not enough, say no need wear mask. When want to force certain age group to jab mRNA, say more people of that age group is getting infected etc.

"No need to wear mask" was a WHO advisory.

Stop lying.

(12-02-2022, 10:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  I don't believe his whole life never tell lie before. When mask not enough, say no need wear mask. When want to force certain age group to jab mRNA, say more people of that age group is getting infected etc.

gst is to help poor...trace togather data will be used only for contact tracing..
. and so on..

give me a min and i will show u my perspective...

if a father kena cancer but does not want to worry his children tells them he is okay but a bit tired from work. This makes him a liar.. ...a boy secretly in love with a class mate must admit and cannot deny when someone ask otherwise it makes a liar.

its the intention behind it...whether person is out to deceive or something else is important . RK wanted to highlight experience of rape victim but because she too was a victim.. she told the plight of the woman in a different manner. But in actual fact regardless, there was this allgation by a woman on the conduct of the police., whether RK was at police station or not. this part is important.

the COP never queried her to confirm if a woman actually  shared her bad experience with her which is  fundamentally important  ...whether she was with the woman at station or not is actually secondary.to problem she was highlighting.

they were not interested in the vericity of the key aspect of what she said... but more eager to use her to catch the WP leadership.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Can see a lot of lies being told here about the government.

SgTalk is becoming a political forum?

Will Admin do something about this or should I report?

(12-02-2022, 11:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Can see a lot of lies being told here about the government.

SgTalk is becoming a political forum?

Will Admin do something about this or should I report?

[Image: IMG-20220208-191922.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220110-082952-620.jpg]

Written by Salma Khalik, Senior Health Correspondent of SPH (Rank 160). 
She was taken to court recently. What is the verdict? Does anyone know?
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

PAP really stupig, making so many factions upset

I think they cannot restrain themselves as this time order from the sudoku is go prove yourself worthy to succeed me

Beginning of the end

(12-02-2022, 11:36 PM)CSentinel Wrote:  PAP really stupig, making so many factions upset

I think they cannot restrain themselves as this time order from the sudoku is go prove yourself worthy to succeed me

Beginning of the end

The end is near

8Umbrella Umbrella

(12-02-2022, 11:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  PAP really stupig, making so many factions upset

Beginning of the end

Losing sleep and cursing PAP because WP is in deep shiat, Subramaniam?

Minister OYK is super active making himself heard these few weeks
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

When has honesty become the foundation of democracy? Ownself said ownself declare correct.

(13-02-2022, 12:23 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When has honesty become the foundation of democracy? Ownself said ownself declare correct.

yeah its possible to honestly violate your rights...
govt can  honestly tax...
they can honestly import lots of foreigners andake your life a misery.

honesty is important but intention and purpose are equally important.
if you are but have bad intentions....iam not interested in having you as govt

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Howcome here got balls sucker? Super rare species unless super dumbfark.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

oyk ish talking about honesty and integrity ish it?

Everyone should look themselves in the mirror
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

What are the five foundations of democracy?

The five foundations, or basic principles, of democracy are social equality, majority rule, minority rights, freedom and integrity. All of these have a common basis in the fundamental ethical principle of mutual respect for diversity.

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-02-2022, 12:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Losing sleep and cursing PAP because WP is in deep shiat, Subramaniam?
Dun read me wrong

I dun lose sleep over WP 

And yes, PAP deserves all the shit thrown at them
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

(13-02-2022, 01:13 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  oyk ish talking about honesty and integrity ish it?

When us CDC put sg in unknown for Covid 19 and and advise US citizen not to travel to sg....is that honesty?🙂

(13-02-2022, 02:21 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What are the five foundations of democracy?

The five foundations, or basic principles, of democracy are social equality, majority rule, minority rights, freedom and integrity. All of these have a common basis in the fundamental ethical principle of mutual respect for diversity.

Pap logic is ownself check ownself .
POFMA and sue you for defamation if you highlighted and give genius feedback.
Really high level of integrity.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(13-02-2022, 02:21 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What are the five foundations of democracy?

Not sure were you got your version from but integrity is ethics and not specific to Democracy.  Yes it is a important human trait like being kind, charitable, fair and objective.

[Image: EOV2sJQ.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Why we need to waste time to battle such waste jobs ?
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(13-02-2022, 12:19 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Minister OYK is super active making himself heard these few weeks

This is called 落井下石.  Laughing

Honesty not inside ah? Means OYK tell lie lah.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(13-02-2022, 08:53 AM)winbig Wrote:  Honesty not inside ah? Means OYK tell lie lah.  Laughing

[Image: IMG-20220208-191922.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220208-191723-584.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220208-191703-020.jpg]

(13-02-2022, 09:01 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220208-191922.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220208-191723-584.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220208-191703-020.jpg]
The Omicron may be less severe than it's Delta cousin, but it is by no means less desirable, cos there are long term ill effects like attention issues and memory isseses....Therefore we must not think we should live with this viruses, because it's infection is very highly contagious......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post