Hong Kong’s Carrie Lam Says Any Covid Fatality Would Be Concern

(11-10-2021, 06:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Often that choice is called Hobson...

In a crisis situation where there is insufficient information and lives at stake, it is wise to do the following

1. Let others experiment first. If it works then follow. HK can follow Singapore if we succeed. If we suffer deadly consequences they can don't follow us

2. Buy time to get clarity. Scientists and researchers are gathering information give them time to gather and analyse so we can use the information.  

3. Time can give us better solutions such as better vaccines against Delta and treatment methods.

Remember a life lost is gone forever. It is someone's mom someone's father, someone's grandparents....Carrie Lam is right every fatality is a tragedy not just a number like what  Singapore leaders want us to believe.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Living with the Virus strategy is not even a strategy, it is ridiculous, uncontrolled and myopic

There is no such a thing as herd immunity, because there is such a thing as long Covid

You can choose to live with the virus, but other countries will shun you

Don't tell me the ministers and PAP clowns going to wear mask for life?

Sure the day sooner will come when they will have to take off their masks

Then Heavens got eyes, they will be punished

But they are like those with leprosy, inviting company

Only poor Sinkies have to listen to their crap and get infected

Other countries no need to

They will shun us and laugh at us

They will avoid us even if the number should come down

Because they know leprosy seeks company

Singapore gone case liao lah, you don't think so meh?

(11-10-2021, 02:09 PM)Ola Wrote:  Useless Paper General lost the war, liao. They want to sacrifice the soldiers to live with the enemy. 

I am happy to vote for Carrie Lam to replace PM Lee.
u are not a hk citizen neither she is running for pm post in spore.
that is how life play w u.

sad