Hong Kong: Elite golf club release picture of baby owl to stop govt housing

Golf is important.  Public housing for poor? Hey look at poor owls...

How much of nature they destroyed when they cleared the land for the golf course. hypocrisy

[Image: ND3q16m.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-05-2023, 10:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Golf is important.  Public housing for poor? Hey look at poor owls...

How much of nature they destroyed when they cleared the land for the golf course. hypocrisy

[Image: ND3q16m.jpg]

These guys are living in lala land if they think such BS is still allowed in HK’s  post-riot era. In the past, the elites have colluded with property developers to stop developments and keep property and rental prices artificially high.

Common tactics include:
  • Refusing to redevelop existing low yielding buildings they own in prime areas even though these building could have been torn down and redeveloped with higher plot ratios.
  • Land banking plots of empty land “strategically” never intending to do anything further, the idea is to stop anyone from developing them.
  • Colluding with NGOs and academics to stop development by coming up with all sorts of environmental, human rights, community and legal reasons.
  • Ganging up with triads and village councils (especially those in the rural areas) to stop any attempts by the government to develop rural areas.

It’s about time the HK government show these jokers who runs the show these days.

Bird more important than human... well done..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..