Hong Kong People Are Beautifully Rude

Honkies are just rude. Seldom met a polite one unless they work for a five star hotel.

simi is beautifully rude?

knnbccb, throw you mother smelly shoe.

Ah...
Another Malaysian Joker....as usual..🤣

When I was in hongkong in 1993, was really shocked to see how rude their people are. Thereafter, I dislike going hongkong again.

Under 156 yrs of british rule, no proper housing and education, that's how they behave

HONG KONG PEOPLE AND TIONGS ARE BOTH SIALAN ANJINGS. WAS HAPPY TO SEE ONE ANJING CAUSED TROUBLE FOR THE OTHER ANJING BACK IN THE HK PROTESTS LOL  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

I was in temple street night market. Saw with my owns eyes AMDK ask for discount. The Honkie aunty was smiling beautifully yet saying “tiew lay le pok gai……” she was actually cursing n swearing at the AMDK yet the with a smile.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(02-05-2024, 02:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  When I was in hongkong in 1993, was really shocked to see how rude their people are. Thereafter, I dislike going hongkong again.

U must be very ugly lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(08-05-2024, 04:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U must be very ugly lah

No lah, HKers are very impatient and rude…when you are eating your lunch in a cafe, several HKers will stand right behind your seat in close range watching you eat your meal forcing you finish your lunch quickly so that they can take your seat.

If you ask direction in in the street, they will yell at you asking you drop dead.

(08-05-2024, 04:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No lah, HKers are very impatient and rude…when you are eating your lunch in a cafe, several HKers will stand right behind your seat in close range watching you eat your meal forcing you finish your lunch quickly so that they can take your seat.

I have been to HK never encountered that

☝️

(08-05-2024, 04:54 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I have been to HK never encountered that

It is very common, try to have your meal in a busy restaurant or cafe see what happens

(08-05-2024, 04:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is very common, try to have your meal in a busy restaurant or cafe see what happens

If busy think so lah

☝️

[Image: IMG-0016.webp]