My floor cleaning machine is good.

(04-04-2023, 10:11 PM)debono Wrote:  But that is regressive, now we want to mechanize and let the machines do the dirty work.................... Big Grin
Completely up to you if you don't like to make your body work and don't like to save money. 

Period.

(04-04-2023, 09:41 PM)debono Wrote:  I brought a electrolux vacuum cleaner, but the battery lasted only 6 months, and it is very expensive to replace the battery.  I also brought a Dyson vacuum cleaner but the battery only lasted one year.  Now I use a Hitachi cord vacuum cleaner and it lasted for many years now.................. Big Grin

If you want to save money you can learn to replace the batteries yourself.

Most dead lithium batteries can be revived by taking them out and recharge using a charger for a few minutes. If not, replace them with new ones

(04-04-2023, 09:41 PM)debono Wrote:  I brought a electrolux vacuum cleaner, but the battery lasted only 6 months, and it is very expensive to replace the battery.  I also brought a Dyson vacuum cleaner but the battery only lasted one year.  Now I use a Hitachi cord vacuum cleaner and it lasted for many years now.................. Big Grin

Why waste so much money on electricity bills leh?  Thinking Use your hands lah! Big Grin Use your hands campaign lah!

(05-04-2023, 05:58 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why waste so much money on electricity bills leh?  Thinking Use your hands lah! Big Grin Use your hands campaign lah!

His hands are 24/7 on the keyboard looking at the number of rubbish posts he churned out in this forum board. This should explain why his hands got no time for such house cleaning job. Big Grin ...

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(05-04-2023, 09:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  His hands are 24/7 on the keyboard looking at the number of rubbish posts he churned out in this forum board. This should explain why his hands got no time for such house cleaning job. Big Grin ...

You got a point lah! Big Grin Junk mails are also rubbish to be cleared lah!