Hospital Eye doctor

Cannot distinguish the lens.

They are ophthalmologists. More atas than the normal optometrists and opticians.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

They said look like normal lens. When I checked further under light, I noticed all the small circles on the lens and told them. They then noticed it and said normally, the lens should have wordings on the lens to tell them so.

You should ask for the senior doctor on duty. The junior doctors in chenghu hospitals are useless. Very scared to make decisions and don’t dare answer questions huan.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 06:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You should ask for the senior doctor on duty.  The junior doctors in chenghu hospitals are useless.  Very scared to make decisions and don’t dare answer questions huan.

So the junior doctors depends on the senior doctors, without which they cannot function.........? Big Grin

First one, just starts checking without knowing what the customer wants. Then I said, you started checking on the spectacle, what we want is …

Second one, immediately asked what do you want.

(20-01-2023, 06:15 PM)debono Wrote:  So the junior doctors depends on the senior doctors, without which they cannot function.........? Big Grin

Without the senior doctor present, they cannot prescribe medications or arrange reviews or follow-ups Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 06:15 PM)theold Wrote:  First one, just starts checking without knowing what the customer wants. Then I said, you started checking on the spectacle, what we want is …

Second one, immediately asked what do you want.

Huh?  Check your specs no need eye doctor.  Optician can already lah.

(20-01-2023, 06:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Huh?  Check your specs no need eye doctor.  Optician can already lah.

Wink I told her to check the eyes degree, etc. she said more money and I said ok.

(20-01-2023, 06:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Without the senior doctor present, they cannot prescribe medications or arrange reviews or follow-ups Big Grin

So jiaklat kah..................? nudie

(20-01-2023, 06:26 PM)debono Wrote:  So jiaklat kah..................? nudie

That is the SOP for public hospitals

(20-01-2023, 06:24 PM)theold Wrote:  Wink I told her to check the eyes degree, etc. she said more money and I said ok.

Seriously, an optician would be more experienced and effective as they do it day in day out as it is their bread and butter.

Eye doctors on the other hand, know how to do it but they don’t do it often or at all.  They tend to want to specialize in more atas eye issues so that they can charge more money when in private practice.  

Optical issues are beneath them Laughing

(20-01-2023, 06:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Seriously, an optician would be more experienced and effective as they do it day in day out as it is their bread and butter.

Eye doctors on the other hand, know how to do it but they don’t do it often or at all.  They tend to want to specialize in more atas eye issues so that they can charge more money when in private practice.  

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(20-01-2023, 06:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Seriously, an optician would be more experienced and effective as they do it day in day out as it is their bread and butter.

What you said is true, the eye doctors desire to go into private practice to earn more money........... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post