Leong Mun Wai clarifies his comment that he is “the last to be called”

Leong Mun Wai clarifies his comment that he is “the last to be called” in Parliament sessions was made to be “tongue-in-cheek”

https://theindependent.sg/leong-mun-wai-...-in-cheek/

Bloody useless fugg, after TCB kicks the bucket ... he can go back to kopi kia job liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Very nice and capable guy. Should be able to get into ParLeement from the front door in the coming erection

Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like Gstalk's post

(26-06-2024, 12:05 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Very nice and capable guy. Should be able to get into ParLeement from the front door in the coming erection

Thumbsup

Can ....... waiiiiiiit and better pray TCB dun kick before erection

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-06-2024, 11:55 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Leong Mun Wai clarifies his comment that he is “the last to be called” in Parliament sessions was made to be “tongue-in-cheek”

https://theindependent.sg/leong-mun-wai-...-in-cheek/

"He said it was a response “meant to be a light-hearted one made at the start of the interview to lighten the mood in the context of a podcast.”

Mr Leong added: “This was in no way meant to be a comment on Speaker’s impartiality. Speaker has, on various occasions, called me ahead of other members.”

Aiya, kiang chu ho, mai kei kiang la   
Think parliament is his playground ah...🤣

I hope he gets elected in this time.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(26-06-2024, 12:05 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Very nice and capable guy. Should be able to get into ParLeement from the front door in the coming erection

Thumbsup
We needs more of such people who are fearless and dares to speak up for the people, to get into parliament. These are the lots that pappies fear. He hv my utmost support.

Both of them are good men from two opposing political parties, hope they get elected in the next election.
[+] 2 users Like Diamonaire's post

At least better than WP.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Though he not that vocal but at lease a good opposition
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post