How a Sub looks like when implodes under PRESSURE...
Cool 

DO NOT try this at home....

Wink

[Image: BrightForsakenAnkole-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: EvilGiganticHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 6 users Like Manthink's post

Tks TS for the explanation.

now I know what is "IMPLOSION".
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

i see. thanks TS.

Explosion = burst out
Implosion = suck in
[+] 1 user Likes Strawberry's post

It will not implode this manner. These "experts" freely use the word "implode", based on the material to be a steel or similar, but the Titan is made of fibre

So, it is brittle, likely will break into many pieces, and some even as fine as a hair

In short, the hull will break into many pieces, and some will be very small pieces, including many tiny bits and strings, like vermicelli

It will be like an explosion, not an implosion, that's why they can discover debris strewed all over the Titanic wreck
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

So inside their heads will explode like this?
[Image: d53734a03a846ffc7238fb03b71fc45d0902092e_hq.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(23-06-2023, 10:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Tks TS for the explanation.

now I know what is "IMPLOSION".

[size=11]implosion | ɪmˈpləʊʒn | [/size][size=11]noun an instance of something collapsing violently inwards: the star undergoes a violent implosion caused by gravity• a sudden failure or collapse of an organization or system: a global financial implosion | [mass noun] :  the country was facing economic implosion.[/size]
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

The violence of the implosion means that it may be very difficult to determine the sequence of events...” Professor Roderick Smith, an engineering professor at Imperial College London.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/titan...-implosion

[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

It also means the bodies were in bits and pieces easily eaten up by sea creatures.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(23-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  It also means the bodies were in bits and pieces easily eaten up by sea creatures.

Confirmed their remains will be quickly consumed by deep sea scavengers.

Since there is no sunlight and hence no plant-based food source, animals living at that depth depends on either nature hot spring minerals, or scavenging on the remains of dead be it from the sea floor or sunk from the above.

Skeletal remains on a whale surrounded by deep sea animals.
[Image: a970889aebd5ca559f77153da15e8fe2a6f78214.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(23-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  It also means the bodies were in bits and pieces easily eaten up by sea creatures.

horrible dead without pain.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(23-06-2023, 10:13 AM)Manthink Wrote:  DO NOT try this at home....

Wink

[Image: BrightForsakenAnkole-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: EvilGiganticHoneybadger-size_restricted.gif]
Think for coming up with photograph... Clapping
[+] 2 users Like Tee tiong huat's post

(23-06-2023, 11:01 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Confirmed their remains will be quickly consumed by deep sea scavengers.

Since there is no sunlight and hence no plant-based food source, animals living at that depth depends on either nature hot spring minerals, or scavenging on the remains of dead be it from the sea floor or sunk from the above.

Skeletal remains on a whale surrounded by deep sea animals.
[Image: a970889aebd5ca559f77153da15e8fe2a6f78214.gif]
Yes. Is very possible.

(23-06-2023, 10:47 AM)Manthink Wrote:  The violence of the implosion means that it may be very difficult to determine the sequence of events...” Professor Roderick Smith, an engineering professor at Imperial College London.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/titan...-implosion

Explosion is outwards but implosion is inwards lah! Big Grin Like a pressure cooker exploded inside lah!

(23-06-2023, 10:33 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  So inside their heads will explode like this?
[Image: d53734a03a846ffc7238fb03b71fc45d0902092e_hq.gif]
I think the 5 is reading their death first.

(23-06-2023, 10:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It will not implode this manner. These "experts" freely use the word "implode", based on the material to be a steel or similar, but the Titan is made of fibre

So, it is brittle, likely will break into many pieces, and some even as fine as a hair

In short, the hull will break into many pieces, and some will be very small pieces, including many tiny bits and strings, like vermicelli

It will be like an explosion, not an implosion, that's why they can discover debris strewed all over the Titanic wreck
You got a good point. Carbon fiber is very hard substance but brittle.  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-06-2023, 03:13 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  I think the 5 is reading their death first.

I think they don't even have a chance to say goodbye to it each others. crying

At least they died fast, rather than cooped inside and suffocate to death.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(23-06-2023, 04:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  At least they died fast, rather than cooped inside and suffocate to death.
Ya, I think they dun even know what happened and gone instantly like mosquitoes kena squash between two palms.  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Their soul still alive should know what was happening

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-06-2023, 03:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Explosion is outwards but implosion is inwards lah! Big Grin Like a pressure cooker exploded inside lah!

No correct.

Pressure cooker is explosion, not implosion.

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(23-06-2023, 04:37 PM)webinarian Wrote:  No correct. Pressure cooker is explosion, not implosion.

The 1st one is like over inflating a balloon while the later is like collapsing paper pack drink when you suck the air out.

Both will go POP when pressure differential so great that the structure fails...just like that submarine....

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(23-06-2023, 04:29 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Their soul still alive should know what was happening

Laughter-13

(23-06-2023, 04:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  At least they died fast, rather than cooped inside and suffocate to death.

Doubt so, unfortunately - Your heart and brain will still be functioning for a few minutes since high-pressure will only collapse lungs and rupture your eardrums at that extreme pressure. The best case scenario is the occupants will hear the explosive sound of seawater rushing in, that shocked by the extreme cold (4°C at that depth) which will numb your nerves...then the high pressure sea water rush in through the mouth to fill the space left behind, and ultimately drown..in darkness.

Problem now is recovering your body from nearly 4 km under the ocean.

[Image: 72378641-12218031-image-a-12_1687361333798.jpg]

(23-06-2023, 04:37 PM)webinarian Wrote:  No correct.

Pressure cooker is explosion, not implosion.

So implosion is opposite of explosion lah! Big Grin No correct meh?  Thinking

(23-06-2023, 05:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Doubt so, unfortunately - Your heart and brain will still be functioning for a few minutes since high-pressure will only collapse lungs and rupture your eardrums at that extreme pressure. The best case scenario is the occupants will hear the explosive sound of seawater rushing in, that shocked by the extreme cold (4°C at that depth) which will numb your nerves...then the high pressure sea water rush in through the mouth to fill the space left behind, and ultimately drown..in darkness.

Problem now is recovering your body from nearly 4 km under the ocean.

[Image: 72378641-12218031-image-a-12_1687361333798.jpg]

Are you going to confirm what you posted are FACTS and that the 5 of them died suffering?

Before you frivolously reply me, kindly do yourself a favor and read and read and read again the following:

https://www.insider.com/what-happens-whe...des-2023-6

https://theconversation.com/what-was-the...ins-208359

Then come back to reply me, or delete this thread to save your face   Opasnie-1

(23-06-2023, 05:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you going to confirm what you posted are FACTS and that the 5 of them died suffering?
Before you frivolously reply me, kindly do yourself a favor and read and read and read again the following:
Then come back to reply me, or delete this thread to save your face   Opasnie-1

Just pointing out the obvious and sharing.  Cool

Not sure what got you so triggered. - Is it about the images or my opinions ?

(23-06-2023, 05:46 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Just pointing out the obvious and sharing.  Cool

Not sure what got you so triggered. - Is it about the images or my opinions ?

Did you even read what the experts say? 

SMH

(23-06-2023, 05:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Doubt so, unfortunately - Your heart and brain will still be functioning for a few minutes since high-pressure will only collapse lungs and rupture your eardrums at that extreme pressure. The best case scenario is the occupants will hear the explosive sound of seawater rushing in, that shocked by the extreme cold (4°C at that depth) which will numb your nerves...then the high pressure sea water rush in through the mouth to fill the space left behind, and ultimately drown..in darkness.

If the carbon fiber body didn't implode, sea water will gush in at super high speed (380 bar pressure).
As the lung collapses, temperature of the air within will rise rapidly like what happens in a diesel engine.
So the tissues around this compressed air pockets will be super heated even if they don't combust. This means a painful death if the collapse of the sinus air pockets on the front n bottom of the brain didn't send shock waves that liquefies it .

Quote:The air inside a sub has a fairly high concentration of hydrocarbon vapors. When the hull collapses it behaves like a very large piston on a very large Diesel engine. The air auto-ignites and an explosion follows the initial rapid implosion. Large blobs of fat (that would be humans) incinerate and are turned to ash and dust quicker than you can blink your eye.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OceanGateTitan/...f_the_sub/

https://heat-transfer-thermodynamics.blo...gines.html

Let me remind everyone that at 4000m depth, the atmosphere is 400X

(23-06-2023, 05:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Let me remind everyone that at 4000m depth, the atmosphere is 400X

The glued carbon fibers may not have disintegrated totally as can be seen with the oxygen tanks (below) that were tested to 1360 bars (1 bar = 1 atmospheric pressure).

https://dalmatianfire.com/fire-dog-blog/...-cylinder/