How can we make Sgtalk forum more appealing?

(16-01-2024, 10:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The forum board can only allow 5 members to post together at the same time. More than 5, it will crash with a big 503. So no point having too many members.
The other thing is the quality of posts and members quality. No point having so many low quality members who post rubbish day in day out spamming the board.     Big Grin
"crash with a b i g 5 0 3. So no point having too many members." OiC....this is some time new to me... Big Grin

(16-01-2024, 03:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have the same feeling about most local online forums which basically share the same or similar threads. After awhile, all the comments start to have a familiar look and feel about them. HWZ is also inundated with the same sterile postings by forumers too afraid to speak their mind, in case they get banned like us.
I kana in this sgtalk a few time ley.hhh. LOL.
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

(17-01-2024, 09:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Young people where got time to waste here (yes)
They need to work and care for family
You have bot a mark on this walk and talk... Clapping

(16-01-2024, 02:04 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Just close it down lah.

(16-01-2024, 02:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I can help here with my experience

[Image: RBkFsry.png]

And my recent achievement in stealing and lying should be the greatest adavantage

Laughing Laughing

(17-01-2024, 09:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Young people where got time to waste here
They need to work and care for family

pls don't 1 bamboo stick hit 1 boat full of ppl.

been saying for ages................must pay members to post comments...............any comment that has a certain number of likes will get some money..................then more people come...............more adverts will come..................

before too long, this forum can apply IPO liao.............

(17-01-2024, 12:45 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  been saying for ages................must pay members to post comments...............any comment that has a certain number of likes will get some money..................then more people come...............more adverts will come..................

before too long, this forum can apply IPO liao.............

(17-01-2024, 12:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those who lied and steal more will be paid extra

Laughing Laughing

(16-01-2024, 10:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The forum board can only allow 5 members to post together at the same time. More than 5, it will crash with a big 503. So no point having too many members.
The other thing is the quality of posts and members quality. No point having so many low quality members who post rubbish day in day out spamming the board.     Big Grin

How did you discover this? I also encountered 503 a few times but dunno what's the reason.

Ignore List: Oyk

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This forum has no young meows meows!! So sad.

(17-01-2024, 12:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How did you discover this? I also encountered 503 a few times but dunno what's the reason.

Everytime I got a 503, I noticed there were 5 new posts when I can open the page. From this I  guessed the 505 was caused by overloading because 5 members were posting at the same time.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-01-2024, 11:02 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pls don't 1 bamboo stick hit 1 boat full of ppl.

Unfortunately, it is human tendency to tar everyone with the same brush i.e. easier to place people in certain categories. 

(17-01-2024, 12:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This forum has no young meows meows!! So sad.

Tiagong Sis Talents is young chiobu meow meow Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-01-2024, 01:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Everytime I got a 503, I noticed there were 5 new posts when I can open the page. From this I  guessed the 505 was caused by overloading because 5 members were posting at the same time.     Big Grin

Mine is 1269 Big Grin

How about SGtalk old froggies matching svc?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-01-2024, 01:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Mine is 1269 Big Grin

Never get that before. May be it is due to the thread overloaded with videos like that latest songs thread started by you. I got hang up everytime I tried to open that thread.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-01-2024, 02:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Never get that before. May be it is due to the thread overloaded with videos like that latest songs thread started by you. I got hang up everytime I tried to open that thread.     Big Grin

Rotfl

(17-01-2024, 10:14 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  "crash with a b i g 5 0 3. So no point having too many members." OiC....this is some time new to me... Big Grin
This is something new to me...I kana afew times already. Tongue

(17-01-2024, 12:57 PM)sexeyXR Wrote:  Just remove that troublemaker racist Chinese-hater Sharexchange and SG Talk forum will be more appealing.
李佩芬 She Singing a very old sing.... Cool
https://youtu.be/9TZIwcHpAaU?si=YkCQC-NCSpBb74lx

make.....sgtalk........great...........again.........by............allowing............xyzxyz ............pic.

(17-01-2024, 01:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tiagong Sis Talents is young chiobu meow meow Big Grin

Tiagong she is also a virgin, always thinking she can still charm men half her age! Big Grin

(17-01-2024, 04:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Tiagong she is also a virgin, always thinking she can still charm men half her age! Big Grin

Rotfl

(17-01-2024, 01:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Mine is 1269 Big Grin
U want to 69😂

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-01-2024, 05:28 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U want to 69😂

Big Grin Laughing

start a sub forum with singpass log in and post FR so that bros here know which spa or massage shops good for happy ending.

any offensive post (nude) will be reported to mata to catch them easily.

(17-01-2024, 06:31 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  start a sub forum with singpass log in and post FR so that bros here know which spa or massage shops good for happy ending.

any offensive post (nude) will be reported to mata to catch them easily.

Got what! Mandy and her massage girls !

(17-01-2024, 07:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Got what! Mandy and her massage girls !

You keep suaning her here until she stop posting leow  Rotfl

(17-01-2024, 07:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You keep suaning her here until she stop posting leow  Rotfl

Outside sell kopi inside do massage....this way can use cdc vouchers... Big Grin