How come 5354's thread on Sinopharm jab is removed?

On govt's order?

He always remove his own threads and own comments. Habit, lah.

But anyway, he always KBKB when he makes his own decision and expect us to support his emo. His like a 3 year-old kid that can drain you up.

Nobody forced him to go for 3rd jab but he bloody unhappy and thinks that we love him and don't want him to die.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-10-2021, 10:20 AM)Ola Wrote:  He always remove his own threads and own comments. Habit, lah.

But anyway, he always KBKB when he makes his own decision and expect us to support his emo. His like a 3 year-old kid that can drain you up.

Nobody forced him to go for 3rd jab but he bloody unhappy and thinks that we love him and don't want him to die.

Yah he is scared of leaving evidence behind.

(19-10-2021, 10:20 AM)Ola Wrote:  He always remove his own threads and own comments. Habit, lah.

I observed that 5354 is an avid supporter of the PAP govt..... Angry

(19-10-2021, 10:30 AM)debono Wrote:  I observed that 5354 is an avid supporter of the PAP govt..... Angry

Just like you, bro.

Die hard fan  Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

Most if his contributions harmless one, make people laugh...n laughter btw is the best medicine.

We all must embrace different opinions as every human has his her own mind...dat's why family matters r v complex complicated, it brings joy n pain .

To govern a country is almost impossible...it takes v special breed to serve all its mortsls with v different complexed complicated confucius views opinions ..

Only majority wins ....never easy to stand for erections , u r exposed including all yr family members lived ones subject to close scrutiny like a pros

(19-10-2021, 10:31 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Just like you, bro.

Die hard fan  Big Grin

I am not a die hard fan of the PAP govt. but wishes to report the things that are good for the citizens of Singapore...."supporting" the MIW notwithstanding. Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 10:34 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Most if his contributions harmless one, make people laugh...n laughter btw is the best medicine.

We all must embrace different opinions as every human has his her own mind...dat's why family matters r v complex complicated, it brings joy n pain .

To govern a country is almost impossible...it takes v special breed to serve all its mortsls with v different complexed complicated confucius views opinions ..

Only majority wins ....never easy to stand for erections , u r exposed including all yr family members lived ones subject to close scrutiny like a pros

He is mad. I recall that a few years ago, he was not happy with some people and accused them with police report. 

I don't know if any police report was made or he just went to the police station to KBKB.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(19-10-2021, 10:44 AM)Ola Wrote:   

He is mad. I recall that a few years ago, he was not happy with some people and accused them with police report. 

I don't know if any police report was made or he just went to the police station to KBKB.

I don't know why he is so supportive of the PAP govt. Perhaps he being a Malaysian and having a obtained an engineering degree from NTU and now have been  granted Singapore  citizenship, he is now indebted to the current govt.... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-10-2021, 10:18 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  On govt's order?

likely he will not go for Sinopharm jab due to negative feedback in the thread.

normally, he will remove thread when he makes serious mistake in the thread.

The moderator is not active here, so he likely deleted his own thread. He also deleted his own post that doxxed someone's profile on the "jobless for 2 years" thread.

Damn amusing, his self-censorship. Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 11:23 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The moderator is not active here, so he likely deleted his own thread. He also deleted his own post that doxxed someone's profile on the "jobless for 2 years" thread.

Damn amusing, his self-censorship. Big Grin

lack of self-confidence and insecured ?

(19-10-2021, 10:30 AM)debono Wrote:  I observed that 5354 is an avid supporter of the PAP govt..... Angry

how can he support PAP when he keeps removing his own posts ?

it does not look good on PAP when the supporter cannot support his own posts.

Most likely, he has changed his mind and give up on Sinopharm and go for Pfizer booster jab.

What do you guys think of Sinovac? Big Grin

I already got 2 shots of pfizer, so thot of mixing 1 non mrna vaccine instead. FDA recommends pfizer booster shor for those above 60s only.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 12:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  What do you guys think of Sinovac? Big Grin

I already got 2 shots of pfizer, so thot of mixing 1 non mrna vaccine instead.  FDA recommends pfizer booster shor for those above 60s only.

For the 3rd booster shot, just go with what the govt. had recommended ..... Laughing

(19-10-2021, 12:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  What do you guys think of Sinovac? Big Grin

I already got 2 shots of pfizer, so thot of mixing 1 non mrna vaccine instead.  FDA recommends pfizer booster shor for those above 60s only.

I got two jabs of Moderna and now thinking of having Sinopharm as my next jab. But now I'm unsure whether I should go for the complete vaccination (which is 2 jabs) or just one will do.

Most people are concerned whether to have it neat or mixed??

Think may be better to stick to the original brew.

The leaders have got it rolling....pretty safe .

The thing which I failed to understand is that he avidly supported the ruling party and thanked them for where he is today.

But on the other hand he planned and praised the Chinese’s vaccines while criticising the ruling party’s approved or supported vaccines..kind of contradict.

Probably he was drunk or not himself when he wrote that post, and when he snapped out of it had decided to delete that post out of remorse?

(19-10-2021, 12:18 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  The thing which I failed to understand is that he avidly supported the ruling party and thanked them for where he is today.

But on the other hand he planned and praised the Chinese’s vaccines while criticising the ruling party’s approved or supported vaccines..kind of contradict.

Probably he was drunk or not himself when he wrote that post, and when he snapped out of it had decided to delete that post out of remorse?

the only explanation is he has switched to pfizer !
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(19-10-2021, 12:21 PM)forum456 Wrote:  the only explanation is he has switched to pfizer !

I think you may be right…😉

(19-10-2021, 12:14 PM)debono Wrote:  For the 3rd booster shot, just go with what the govt. had recommended ..... Laughing

So it is ok to proceed for the booster shot to be pfizer?  I already took the earlier 2 pfizer shots.  Not sure if mixing them will reduce the toxicity of the mrna vaccines.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 12:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I got two jabs of Moderna and now thinking of having Sinopharm as my next jab. But now I'm unsure whether I should go for the complete vaccination (which is 2 jabs) or just one will do.

My nephew during his recruit time some months ago had issues with moderna lei Big Grin

now he's ok  ocs navy Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 12:17 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Most people are concerned whether to have it neat or mixed??

Think may be better to stick to the original brew.

The leaders have got it rolling....pretty safe .

So you would stick to pfizer for all 3.  okie.  I guess no one really knows which is the safest or more efficacious .... Thinking

(19-10-2021, 12:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  My nephew during his recruit time some months ago had issues with moderna lei Big Grin

Thank goodness your nephew is OK..Is ocs= officer cadet school..... Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 12:36 PM)debono Wrote:  Thank goodness your nephew is OK..Is ocs= officer cadet school..... Big Grin

Yes Sir Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 12:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes Sir Big Grin

So he is now a lieutenant..? Thinking

(19-10-2021, 12:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  My nephew during his recruit time some months ago had issues with moderna lei Big Grin

Navy dun call officer cadet. They are called Midshipman or Midshipmen school..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-10-2021, 12:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Navy dun call officer cadet. They are called Midshipman or Midshipmen school..... Big Grin

You are right in saying so...... Clapping

(19-10-2021, 12:54 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right is saying so...... Clapping

Glad we are on same book....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung