PE is over, let's move on....

PE is already over ..baked ,done and eaten. 

No point gripping, talking and regretting over the outcome..as it will be status quo till 6 years later.

As ordinary and unvested citizens we don't get a damn cent as reward whoever wins. Only those vested and the immediate family and friends will rejoice jubilantly .
In Tharman's case, some early birds may get a pineapple or two...that's it!

So just move on....there are so many other things to do in life. Life is short and transient, enjoy every  moment of our existence !!

Yup. Respect the decision of the majority. Work harder in the next election.

But like what jbj junior said, chose Liao dun complain next time

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-09-2023, 12:18 PM)hansamu Wrote:  PE is already over ..baked ,done and eaten. 

No point gripping, talking and regretting over the outcome..as it will be status quo till 6 years later.

As ordinary and unvested citizens we don't get a damn cent as reward whoever wins. Only those vested and the immediate family and friends will rejoice jubilantly .
In Tharman's case, some early birds may get a pineapple or two...that's it!

So just move on....there are so many other things to do in life. Life is short and transient, enjoy every  moment of our existence !!

This is what Greedy PAP agenda , I can for see hard to get another PE again.

Tharman most likely will serve max 2 terms that is 12 years ! As I feel after one term will not have PE again as they set the rules even higher etc.

Even people like G Goh cannot qualify who managed multi millions companies....

So left who? Peter Lim ? or that lady Chew Gek Khim ? Obviously these two will not come out to contest as either they are pro pap or don't want to get into politics.

Agree PE over. We move on to next GE. I would like to see how they put the Rideout and under investigation rajas. Will they be still around?

Next ge, 2 to 4 rajahs will not take part. Hope no new ones

Is all over. What has been concluded is final and case closed. No need to harp further. Can wait for the next GE.