How do you know that a leader cannot be trusted?

How do you know that a leader cannot be trusted?

What is a clear example of politicians saying one thing and doing another?

Good or bad leader
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

When they do not serve the interest of locals, full heartedly and sincerely. Leaving good sounded ideas with low effectiveness.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

Very easy. 人品。
子欲为事,先为人圣。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(16-11-2023, 09:06 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  When they do not serve the interest of locals, full heartedly and sincerely. Leaving good sounded ideas with low effectiveness.

This is too late, if we have picked the bad leader.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Cannot lah when they spent so much time quarreling and scheming to get rid of their siblings

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(16-11-2023, 10:10 AM)klat Wrote:  Cannot lah when they spent so much time quarreling and scheming to get rid of their siblings
Worst of all, keep stressing abt family unity. My foot! Showing a bad precedent. Exactly like saying one thing and doing another. Can makes my toes laugh, making me so embarrassed what kind of person he is.

dont leave me out....

putting down citizens no.1
bad mouthing citizens no.1
condemning citizens at all costs no.1
singing the praises of foreigners no.1
supplying good jobs to foreigners no.1
turning a city into sin city no.1
1 country 2 systems no.1
apply annual leaves no.1

the trustworthiness of a leader
familiar not?

Cursed are those who trusted in mortal man in the bible.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

when people cannot differentiate between private and public matters, then things become very grey.
i just think personal matters should never be allow to be settled in parliament.
it is not just wrong, things aren't clean n transparent anymore.

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

How do I know a person cannot be trusted?

When he has left the country but still kept condemning it as though it matters very much to him.

Ignore List: Oyk

his action not his words
he can promised u the sky sweet talk till he can bring u to the moon.

later never mention bringing u to the moon whta are the problems not able to do so
when asked again tell u another story to deflect attention hope u will forget his promises
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(16-11-2023, 04:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  How do you know that a leader cannot be trusted?

What is a clear example of politicians saying one thing and doing another?

Good or bad leader

if look like gangster (Lee KILL You).............or guniang (Pinky Lee)............then can't be trusted lor Rotfl