Kenneth Mak: Responsibility to move from govt to individual

Another mouthpiece of govt/MOH out to confuse people.. If it is individual responsibility, then why did govt asked for empowerment in the last election?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

What for have a highly paid government who moves responsibility to the citizens to take care of themselves when there is a huge crisis like pandemic out there. This is really knna ccbai ........ Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-10-2021, 09:26 AM)A2Z Wrote:  So our $M ministers are no different from any 3rd world countries, policies failed push it to the people. Admission of failure.

We are integrating fast with developed world like Assmerica!  nudie

(08-10-2021, 10:34 AM)debono Wrote:  Our govt. failed big time, but they conveniently push the blame to the individual.  The MIW must take responsibility for the sad state of affairs regarding the high infection rates and deaths, otherwise they should not be paid such high remunerations.....
During my years of travelling overseas, I was so proud that I am a Singaporean and many countries look up on us and respected us been a Singaporean.  But now, I feels so shameful and embarrassed to admit that I am a Singaporean if I am overseas.  Our country has been looked down upon globally, in the way our govt handled this pandemic situation. It casted us in bad limelight globally.

highly paid because they thought they are the besterest of the best. and as long they follow the west nothing can be wrong.

(08-10-2021, 10:34 AM)debono Wrote:  Our govt. failed big time, but they conveniently push the blame to the individual.  The MIW must take responsibility for the sad state of affairs regarding the high infection rates and deaths, otherwise they should not be paid such high remunerations.....

Time to move their pay to public. 

So many things are overlooked, result in the escalation of spreading 
Everything say do not have the luxury of the benefit of hindsight ht'despite plenty of overseas examples.