How many times you use your disposable mask b4 throwaway?

[Image: Screenshot-20211103-151117.jpg]

The middle layer is crucial. Only China can mass produce it cheap cheap with good quality!

(03-11-2021, 03:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20211103-151117.jpg]

The middle layer is crucial. Only China can mass produce it cheap cheap!

3 ply wor..... Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 03:09 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I dun trust the effectiveness of those $1 for 10 masks. I only used those I bought earlier at around $50 for one box and those given free by Termasek and MOH when my family members went for vaccination. At the rate I am using, they shud last me a life time. 

Another thing is when I go crowded places, I change my disposal mask to N95 mask before entering. So next time if you happened to see someone changing mask at the entrance, that's me (NVY)..... Big Grin

Wah., you so kiasu....... Laughing

Replace only when nose bridge metal or elastic band snapped.

(03-11-2021, 03:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Wah., you so kia soo....... Laughing

For me I try not to touch my mask too much.  Only the face straps.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 03:16 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Replace only when nose bridge metal or elastic band snapped.

Hope you have a backup mask on standby Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 03:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hope you have a backup mask on standby Big Grin

I Keep one disposal face mask in my haversack, just in case forget to bring or when the elastic band gives way... nudie

My expensive 5-ply atas mask from Novita, change 2 times a day becos I am unvax commute to work everyday.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(03-11-2021, 03:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hope you have a backup mask on standby Big Grin

Yes, I do keep a couple of spares in case of emergency.

(03-11-2021, 03:26 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  My expensive 5-ply atas mask from Novita, change 2 times a day becos I am unvax commute to work everyday.

Using public transport, or drive a car.....

(03-11-2021, 03:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Wah., you so kiasu....... Laughing

How can a person who quickly rushed for 3 shots of mRNA calling an unvax iron teeth unker kiasu?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-11-2021, 02:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Change for wat? 
Been over 1 year also liddat. 
Somemore I'm always outside.

Hao siao lah. Later other people follow then tio dai ji. U sibeh orh sim. No wonder u get heart attack.

3-4 days change .

If dirty or smelly, change immediately.

Smile

(03-11-2021, 04:40 PM)Niubee Wrote:  3-4 days change .

If dirty or smelly, change immediately.
how come smelly
mine one still good to go

(03-11-2021, 05:06 PM)Talent Wrote:  how come smelly

Yr breathe will stick there..

Smile

(03-11-2021, 05:06 PM)Talent Wrote:  how come smelly

The smell comes from your own salvia..... Laughing

(03-11-2021, 06:14 PM)debono Wrote:  The smell comes from your own salvia..... Laughing

Mine is mostly from sweat and saliva when I wear it on my chin for running and walking...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(03-11-2021, 05:46 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Yr breathe will stick there..

Talent has fragrant breath mah!  Laughing

(03-11-2021, 06:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Mine is mostly from sweat and saliva when I wear it on my chin for running and walking...... Big Grin

When running you don't need to wear a face mask., because when running, you need lots of oxygen for the lungs, therefore for those who are doing strenuous  exercises don't need to wear a face mask......... nudie

(03-11-2021, 02:47 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro., are you referring to disposal face mask or the washable cloth type face mask.....? Wink

https://www.gbrianbenson.com/wp-content/...s-sign.jpg

I only got 2 cloth ones.
Immediately home i wash with liquid soap i hit it against the side of the basin
like those villagers washing along the river hitting their clothes against the rock
It does take out the smell.
Then i sun it.
I check the odour b4 wearing.
Iam always careful that the masks might contain something bad.
 love oxygen and if possible and situation i let my nose out.

(03-11-2021, 07:25 PM)debono Wrote:  When running you don't need to wear a face mask., because when running, you need lots of oxygen for the lungs, therefore for those who are doing strenuous  exercises don't need to wear a face mask......... nudie
I play very safe. When no one around, the mask is on my chin. When passing someone, the mask is up to the nose. Then after running, I usually walk another 1 km for cooling down where mask is needed. ....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

I wash my cloth mask everyday... alt between two... have another zip loc bag of disposable masks in working bag...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post