How much can 36 billion buy?

Pfizer stands to make 36Billion this year just on Covid Vax.
How much marketing can it buy with 36billion?
Consider this...
Marvel Avengers Endgame made a record of almost 3billion in the entire 2019. Pfizer covid Vax is making 3Billion a month! 

Do you think they have not bought media and politicians to push the Vax???

Watch this video to get a hint of what is inside the Pfizer's contract with the government, and demand transparency from our highly paid government... The truth will be shocking.

https://rumble.com/vojoa1-romanian-mep-c...ament.html

[Image: Screenshot-20211103-114950-845.png]

Let's see if such a big name with such high profits and recurring profits from probably endless jabs will do the right thing example donations to charities, do something about poverty, do something to reduce the selling price of drugs, make the patent free of charge or just simply charge a token overriding percentage for worldwide vaccine drug production?

Or to plough a big portion of income to combat global warming and increase reforestation and cut deforestation?

Let's see?

if i had 36billion...............i would build a life-size replica of the Yamato...............

(03-11-2021, 09:21 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Let's see if such a big name with such high profits and recurring profits from probably endless jabs will do the right thing example donations to charities, do something about poverty, do something to reduce the selling price of drugs, make the patent free of charge or just simply charge a token overriding percentage for worldwide vaccine drug production?

Or to plough a big portion of income to combat global warming and increase reforestation and cut deforestation?

Let's see?

The only thing they'll tell u is every year need to jab. There's no end to covid. Every year make billions from jabbing u.

(03-11-2021, 09:21 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Let's see if such a big name with such high profits and recurring profits from probably endless jabs will do the right thing example donations to charities, do something about poverty, do something to reduce the selling price of drugs, make the patent free of charge or just simply charge a token overriding percentage for worldwide vaccine drug production?

Let's see?

I share your suggestion, some money should go to charity and some to go to global warming/climate change institutions....  Clapping

(03-11-2021, 10:36 AM)winbig Wrote:  The only thing they'll tell u is every year need to jab. There's no end to covid. Every year make billions from jabbing u.

Monopoly?

(03-11-2021, 10:42 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Monopoly?

It is not yearly but maybe bi-yearly,..... crying

(03-11-2021, 10:42 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Monopoly?

If govt allows then it'll be monopoly.

(03-11-2021, 10:48 AM)debono Wrote:  It is not yearly but maybe bi-yearly,..... crying

So the cash cow has arrived?

(03-11-2021, 12:26 PM)winbig Wrote:  If govt allows then it'll be monopoly.

Even if not then also limited competition at this point?

(03-11-2021, 12:46 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Even if not then also limited competition at this point?

Doctors are terrified of big pharma. I think u ask any doctors they'll be in awe of big pharma. Big pharma can just ask the panel of experts to recommend to govt. Very dark one.

(03-11-2021, 12:44 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  So the cash cow has arrived?

Yes, the cash cow had arrived, and all those who manufacture the vaccines stand to gain profusely i.e. China, USA, India and Taiwan.....etc.... Laughing