How smokers going to smoke at East Coast park if having BBQ outing?

(19-03-2022, 01:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I did it, not easy but can be done. I was smoking till my late 20s, starting to realised whenever I smoke … I feel sick easily. So I decided to quit … how?
When urge comes …… drink ice old water 
Evening start jogging 
after 6-8 maths ….. done and from that day onwards …. I started jogging … which help me complete 3x1/2 marathons and 2xfull marathons
Smoking makes your mind weak as it reduces oxygen in your blood streams thus suffocating your brain

Maybe I weird, I smoke never get stick one. FYI if I happen get fever is just only ONCE during a year. Some years I don't even fall sick.
Come exercise, lol everytime before exericse i need to smoke than got that kick to exericse

(19-03-2022, 01:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Maybe I weird, I smoke never get stick one. FYI  if I happen get fever is just only ONCE during a year. Some years I don't even fall sick.
Come exercise, lol everytime before  exericse i need to smoke than got that kick to exericse

Again, sign of smoking causing weak will and brains …… need to smoke to exercise ….
Smoke never sick … you can lie to yourself but not to others ….. quit before you end up like this

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-03-2022, 01:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Again, sign of smoking causing weak will and brains …… need to smoke to exercise ….
Smoke never sick … you can lie to yourself but not to others ….. quit before you end up like this

smoke + bad diet of course .......

I tell u DIET is a thing

Smoke? just like drinking beers, or hard core liqour

I read before a lot women epic get hook on drinking too not just man

(19-03-2022, 01:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  smoke + bad diet of course .......

I tell u DIET is a thing

Smoke? just like drinking beers, or hard core liqour

I read before a lot women epic get  hook on drinking too not just man

https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/tobacco/index.htm

(19-03-2022, 01:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/tobacco/index.htm

You pro pap should be happy Smoker give taxes ok

(19-03-2022, 01:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You pro pap should be happy Smoker give taxes ok

Another point to prove smokers are stupiak