How to file criminal offences against a Polyclinic?

I think should not go to normal police right?

Sure pakak one

I'm talking about filing criminal charges about a hypothetical scenario of suspected murder by medicine of patients by a group in a Polyclinic doctors

Such sensitive crime against a public fronting organisation, who dare to take up the case?

Dun think the Police will catch kakilang, tioboh?

Know then post hor, dun know just lurk, dun kaykiang ok
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(10-06-2022, 11:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think should not go to normal police right?

Sure pakak one

I'm talking about filing criminal charges like suspected murder by medicine of patients by a group in a Polyclinic doctors

Such sensitive crime against a public fronting organisation, who dare to take up the case?

U think police will act based on what u say? Where's your evidence?

(11-06-2022, 12:16 AM)winbig Wrote:  U think police will act based on what u say? Where's your evidence?
You know how to read or not, you stupig MOH plp stooge

I oredi said police not right channel, you dumbass

No one knows?

I thought quite common??

Sud change this forum to SgGongkia.net

So many things ignorant!!

What is story about ?
Misdiagnosed?🤔

(13-06-2022, 05:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What is story about ?
Misdiagnosed?🤔

Possible suspected systemic failure of mega magnitude

Someone needs to investigate if all these anecdotes about the failure and alleged criminal conspiracy is true or not, but police sud not be involved

They are not the right party to investigate, as they are ill-equipped and does not have the right sophisticated structure nor power

Has to be a powerful enough independent party engaged by the healthcare group to check itself

Sorely lacking now

And as the population ages, the chance of colossal failure that breaches the varoius laws will come into focus, for sure

knn, fxxxing polyclinic didnt tell me indomethacin can damage my kidney, let me eat for years until my kidney loss 50% functionality .....
[+] 1 user Likes hero's post

doctor can trust, when sia is eaten like icecream

if u file a crime report
later when u very sick ..screaming tolong tolong....!!!
at at the polyclinic door step
the doctor will ask 4 nurses to throw u out...lol

(13-06-2022, 09:00 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  if u file a crime report
later when u very sick ..screaming tolong tolong....!!!
at at the polyclinic door step
the doctor will ask 4 nurses to throw u out...lol

Dun scared, life is too short

Fight for humanity, sacrifice for humanity

If really sick, go boating offshore and then jump

(10-06-2022, 11:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think should not go to normal police right?

Sure pakak one

I'm talking about filing criminal charges about a hypothetical scenario of suspected murder by medicine of patients by a group in a Polyclinic doctors

Stop sprouting shite lah ….. SPCA, NEA, AVA, ACRES, Singapore zoo are on high alert because they suspect you been raping wild boars in Seletar like your ancestors  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(13-06-2022, 09:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Stop sprouting shite lah ….. SPCA, NEA, AVA, ACRES, Singapore zoo are on high alert because they suspect you been raping wild boars in Seletar like your ancestors  nudie

The wild boars are your wives is it?

(13-06-2022, 09:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  The wild boars are your wives is it?

No your daughters and mother  Rotfl

(13-06-2022, 09:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No your daughters and mother  Rotfl

And you are 40 plus years old, right?

(13-06-2022, 08:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Possible suspected systemic failure of mega magnitude

Someone needs to investigate if all these anecdotes about the failure and alleged criminal conspiracy is true or not, but police sud not be involved

They are not the right party to investigate, as they are ill-equipped and does not have the right sophisticated structure nor power

Has to be a powerful enough independent party engaged by the healthcare group to check itself

Sorely lacking now

And as the population ages, the chance of colossal failure that breaches the varoius laws will come into focus, for sure

For a long time, I had suspected that you have MENTAL issues but could not put a finger to it.

Now it's become clear as can be: you suffer from an altered mental state and delusions.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

You seem to think the world is rose tinted, but hardly is the case, you are a victim as well as porlumpar of it

(13-06-2022, 09:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You seem to think the world is rose tinted, but hardly is the case, you are a victim as well as porlumpar of it

You wont know lah …. you 7 level below bery hot one …..  Devil

(13-06-2022, 09:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You wont know lah …. you 7 level below bery hot one …..  Devil

You been there is it? 

I only been up in the clouds

(13-06-2022, 09:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You been there is it? 

I only been up in the clouds

See properly lah …. people during for you lah   Rotfl 

[Image: chinese-culture-burning-gold-paper-pray-143758736.jpg]

(13-06-2022, 09:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  See properly lah …. people during for you lah   Rotfl 

[Image: chinese-culture-burning-gold-paper-pray-143758736.jpg]

Is it vegetarian?

Sure pakak one

this is a great thread, bump!

(12-06-2022, 07:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No one knows?

I thought quite common??

Medical Association

Some1 said that takes 1 year

And 3 panels will go thru the case

But 99.9% cannot go thru

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?