How to make paynow and paylah login permanently

I am using dbs bank for paynow and paylah. How to make both paynow and paylah login permanently. I have use fingerprint for both apps login and sometimes fingerprint don't work when finger a little bit dirty or phone dirty. And when I close the apps it will auto logout. I am using Poco m4 pro 5g phone. I still have not yet scan paynow/paylah Qr code when I buy things in shop because both apps need to be login in order to scan and pay to work and I scare my fingerprint not working and I don't want to login manually entering pins/password outside as got many eyes and camera around.

Don't think this is possible. Logout after a certain time is a safety feature for you.

(02-11-2022, 02:43 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I am using dbs bank for paynow and paylah. How to make both paynow and paylah login permanently. I have use fingerprint for both apps login and sometimes fingerprint don't work when finger a little bit dirty or phone dirty. And when I close the apps it will auto logout. I am using Poco m4 pro 5g phone. I still have not yet scan paynow/paylah Qr code when I buy things in shop because both apps need to be login in order to scan and pay to work and I scare my fingerprint not working and I don't want to login manually entering pins/password outside as got many eyes and camera around.

Cannot be done

And one more thing, dun use fingerprint, someone may chop off your fingers
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Finger prints is very insecure. Can be easily stolen by lifting off any objects you hold like cups, plates or door knobs... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Normally when I make payment outside I will either ask whether the store accept Google pay or netspay only but some store only paynow or paylah accept. Why I prefer make payment using Google pay or netspay because if data and NFC is on just have to unlock my phone tap and pay no need login this that scan this that. For my phone i register both facelock and fingerprint but mostly I use facelock to unlock my phone seldom use fingerprint. Dbs paynow and paylah don't have facelock feature for my phone. And every 3-4 weeks I will delete my phone fingerprint wash my finger and clean the fingerprint scanner and reregister again because when use fingerprint lock too many times it won't work very troublesome

(02-11-2022, 03:23 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Normally when I make payment outside I will either ask whether the store accept Google pay or netspay only but some store only paynow or paylah accept. Why I prefer make payment using Google pay or netspay because if data and NFC is on just have to unlock my phone tap and pay no need login this that scan this that. For my phone i register both facelock and fingerprint but mostly I use facelock to unlock my phone seldom use fingerprint. Dbs paynow and paylah don't have facelock feature for my phone. And every 3-4 weeks I will delete my phone fingerprint wash my finger and clean the fingerprint scanner and reregister again because when use fingerprint lock too many times it won't work very troublesome

Another thing, refrain from using facelock, as someone may chop off your head

I need serious answer

(02-11-2022, 04:16 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I need serious answer

Already told you.

It cannot be done!

(02-11-2022, 04:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Already told you.

It cannot be done!

Okay. Thank you
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(02-11-2022, 02:43 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I am using dbs bank for paynow and paylah. How to make both paynow and paylah login permanently. I have use fingerprint for both apps login and sometimes fingerprint don't work when finger a little bit dirty or phone dirty. And when I close the apps it will auto logout. I am using Poco m4 pro 5g phone. I still have not yet scan paynow/paylah Qr code when I buy things in shop because both apps need to be login in order to scan and pay to work and I scare my fingerprint not working and I don't want to login manually entering pins/password outside as got many eyes and camera around.

No matter what, Always remember to logout.
My brother in law maid, went Orchard Road , and uses paylah ( or pay now, not sure)to buy things, never logout. Lost her phone. Went home found out $300 gone.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(02-11-2022, 05:24 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  No matter what, Always remember to logout.
My brother in law maid, went Orchard Road , and uses paylah ( or pay now, not sure)to buy things, never logout. Lost her phone. Went home found out $300 gone.
Okay thanks for the reminder

还是老老实实地用password 吧。just close the app after use

Use paylah to pay by taking picture of the QR code first.
Click scan and
Select Album in your paylah. Big Grin
Search QR code picture.
Click the amount you want to pay.

Using Paylah you can earn $$$ if you hit the monthly spending.

Paynow app can dump into long kang.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"