This is what is wrong with mRNA.

Our "experts" have total superstition in what US is doing and just copy what are done in US without any critical analysis of what actually should be done. 

mRNA is a wrong way of producing vaccines because it follows messengers which give instruction to cells to do exactly what is to be done. So even for variant virus, the cells are doing what it is supposed to do as instructed by messenger of RNA which is meant for the the original virus. 

In this way, our immunity system's performance is reduced drastically due to producing the wrong type of spiked protein and reduces the production of right type of spike proteins to stop the infection of virus. That is why Israel study found those vaccinated with Pfizer are 8 times infected compared with those unvaccinated.  

[Image: Vaccine92.png]

[Image: Vaccine93.png]
[+] 4 users Like webinarian's post

(26-09-2021, 08:07 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Our "experts" have total superstition in what US is doing and just copy what are done in US without any critical analysis of what actually should be done. 

mRNA is a wrong way of producing vaccines because it follows messengers which give instruction to cells to do exactly what is to be done. So even for variant virus, the cells are doing what it is supposed to do as instructed by messenger of RNA which is meant for the the original virus. 

In this way, our immunity system's performance is reduced drastically due to producing the wrong type of spiked protein and reduces the production of right type of spike proteins to stop the infection of virus. That is why Israel study found those vaccinated with Pfizer are 8 times infected compared with those unvaccinated.  

[Image: Vaccine92.png]

[Image: Vaccine93.png]

Is it something like one often take instruction from the top and execute it perfectly and suddenly one is left to make decision, either cannot make the right decision or getting limbo????

HSA still studying sinovac... awaiting approval 
Laughter-13
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...on-2185431

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(26-09-2021, 12:17 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  HSA still studying sinovac... awaiting approval 
Laughter-13

One thing MOH owe those vaccinated with Sinovac a clarification. If China still not providing data, MOH should say so, and exclude Sinovac from fully vaccinated count.

If China already provide data, then MOH need to tell us if sinovac meet Singapore standard. In science, you only have a yes or no answer. 

Meet, then give all those vaccinated with sinovac all the due rights that they are owed.

If no meet, announced so and exclude Sinovac from fully vaccinated count, and also see how to help those vaccinated with sinovac (booster jab with another vaccine?). 

Trying to act blur, is the last thing we want from MOH for such matters

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 4 users Like ArielCasper's post

Once singapore upon up, variants from malaysia and other countries will come, those vaccinated get ready your coffin money. Rotfl

Don't need to wait for national vaccination programme lah. If you don't trust mRNA, just get your hands on inactivated ones. It's a small piece to pay for $99 for a sinopharm jab.

How many punt 4D one weekend already few hundred bucks? Lol

What do you mean by "just get your hands on inactivated ones"? 

Already got sinovac, what. 

What else?  

Talk like no talk, like that.  

When I talk, i produce evidence below. 

[Image: Vaccine76.png]

[Image: Vaccine75.png]

please don't expect mrna can deal with different variants. If can meant it is like x-ray , can also kill healthy cells.

actually the vax don't care.. all they care is they are still normal after the vax and proudly debunked all the anti experimental vax claims. This is what is happening

You have to think of mRNA vaccines like software, unless its genetically coded in, the vaccine will only tell your body to target that particular gene code of the virus. I will not be surprise the later trial test for boosters will claim effectiveness towards Delta, or any other variants. Observe what Pfizer and Moderna are working towards convincing FDA and Congress: booster and then annual shot. Its much like your software patch and annual subscription, thats like kar-ching kar-ching $$$$$$$$$$$$. Why SG experts follow US? I can only think of 1 likeliest reason: they are invested in these companies and they will stand to gain.

Cannot use Israel as an example. It is a country constantly having war. Cannot rule out its enemies are always working trying to destroy Israel. No vaccine can provide full protection against all kinds of the enemy's vicious attacks.

[Image: tu2j1Ir.png]

(26-09-2021, 01:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  One thing MOH owe those vaccinated with Sinovac a clarification. If China still not providing data, MOH should say so, and exclude Sinovac from fully vaccinated count.

If China already provide data, then MOH need to tell us if sinovac meet Singapore standard. In science, you only have a yes or no answer. 

Meet, then give all those vaccinated with sinovac all the due rights that they are owed.

If no meet, announced so and exclude Sinovac from fully vaccinated count, and also see how to help those vaccinated with sinovac (booster jab with another vaccine?). 

Trying to act blur, is the last thing we want from MOH for such matters

Haha, they already said those who jabbed Sinovac considered fully vaxxed, how to u turn?

Real world data from everywhere all say the same thing : sinovac is highly effective against severe illnesses and hospitalisation n deaths. What more data do they need?  Just look at how P & M is performing, not much difference. In fact Sinovac could be better due to lesser severe side effects for the short term , not even talking about longer term.

Likely a political move. Keep asking for more and more data as an excuse not to approve it.

Let it be...

(27-09-2021, 05:53 AM)revealer Wrote:  Cannot use Israel as an example.  It is a country constantly having war.  Cannot rule out its enemies are always working trying to destroy Israel.    No vaccine can provide full protection against all kinds of the enemy's vicious attacks. 

When the results look bad for P & M, cannot use Isreal as an example.... LOL

When results look good for P & M, must use Isreal as an example.

Rotfl

(26-09-2021, 12:17 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  HSA still studying sinovac... awaiting approval 
Laughter-13

Time to go for China vaccine?
No No for mRNA vaccine?

He is blinded... He shd go to China and see.
Dont hide in the air cond office to do data analysis.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

i want to know wats wrong with lee sian long

china vaccines got heuristic capability while the western vaccines only recognise the inital viral signature that they were programmed with? that might explain the huge discrepancy. we took the wrong bet?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

You can’t blame us, we all are brain washed since young by our education system to believe ang mo system of supremacy. Espically our media.
[+] 2 users Like Ken's post

ang mor lost to an asian race ie the Japs in the fight for singapore during the WW2.  I for one, never believe in the supremacy of these so called whites.

They are colored white only because they come from cooler climates.  That's about it.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-09-2021, 05:53 AM)revealer Wrote:  Cannot use Israel as an example.  It is a country constantly having war.  Cannot rule out its enemies are always working trying to destroy Israel.    No vaccine can provide full protection against all kinds of the enemy's vicious attacks. 

Then how about this ST report?    Vaccine is only 40% efficacy, almost the same as Israel 39%.   

LOL.

[Image: Vaccine76.png]

(27-09-2021, 07:24 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Time to go for China vaccine?
No No for mRNA vaccine?

He is blinded... He shd go to China and see.
Dont hide in the air cond office to do data analysis.

I am a big fan of zero fighter btw.

(27-09-2021, 07:52 AM)Ken Wrote:  You can’t blame us, we all are brain washed since young by our education system to believe ang mo system of supremacy. Espically our media.

[Image: Screenshot-20210923-103823-Chrome.jpg]

quite pitiful, like those in the background
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

This world is really blinded by  AMTK- colour, height, size due to big macs, powderful due to $$$ from own printing machine, official fake notes..., with tons of $$$ give AMTK Confidence to do anything to the world ...n with $$$, can attract millions of takented asians esp poor indians n talents from all over thw world to go the dat beautiful racist country,...n it's all these talents dat make dat country powederful militarily economically...talented geniues r real inventors, innovators.of sophisticated space weapons  mother of all bombs , fightjng planes , all selling like hot cakes to the world at conflicts .
$$$ is king queen together , v explosive ...must rule police the entire world , using democrazy , religion, animal, gay freedom , rights etc as good excuses... kaypoh here there, anyhow throw their $$$ around.
With $$$, almost 99% will become their pippet subversive  dogs...u tink the bludy religious huddud extremists ( funded by petrol.$$$)  n stupiid oratamen like our cheeko so brave ah? 

$$$ is the root cause of all devils n mosters , geniune n fake vaccines for 'fake'  viruses....vested interested evils laughing all the way to their own banks , ...
N life goes on on ...rich evils become untouchable geniuses welcome by the world while the poor needy commoners will all die excruciating pain.
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

[Image: avatar-69.gif]