Many politicians eat thru their Asss and shit thru their mouths.

We have the most FTs in the World ( in terms of population) because PAP needs them to drive Tech & AI for the past 10 yers.

But why are we still moderated behind in so many areas?

Our Changi Airport World Class but the system is low- class

[Image: SG-Arrival-Card.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

disGrace can attack and accuse us using the dirty Parliament when a group of Foreigners were caught flouting the Covid Laws in Boat Quay/ Clark Quay last year.

She started the ball rolling with a Smearing Campaign the 2nd time.

Singapore is already at the brink but she made the situation worse and more brittle.

Such a CCBAI Minister.

[Image: dis-Grace-Xeno-attacks-on-others-May-21.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(14-11-2021, 03:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  disGrace can attack and accuse us using the dirty Parliament when a group of Foreigners were caught flouting the Covid Laws in Boat Quay/ Clark Quay last year.

She started the ball rolling with a Smearing Campaign the 2nd time.

Singapore is already at the brink but she made the situation worse and more brittle.

Such a CCBAI Minister.

[Image: dis-Grace-Xeno-attacks-on-others-May-21.png]
This disGrace always talk coc*k. Remembered this one bullied the Opposition in parliatmen and keep asking n insisting Oppositions says sorry.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(08-11-2021, 03:37 PM)Ola Wrote:  We have the most FTs in the World ( in terms of population) because PAP needs them to drive Tech & AI for the past 10 yers.

Well said, we may have many FTs in our midst but we don't seem to advance as in other countries..... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(06-11-2021, 09:21 PM)Instinct Wrote:  World highest paid ministers but worst performers in the world. A waste of taxpayers money. Laughing stocks.

Wonder why they have such absurd KPIs in the first place, where technical and soft skills are not measured.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(14-11-2021, 10:14 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Wonder why they have such absurd KPIs in the first place, where technical and soft skills are not measured.

It is important to have their KPIs tied to technical and soft skills......

(14-11-2021, 04:07 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This disGrace always talk coc*k. Remembered this one bullied the Opposition in parliatmen and keep asking n insisting Oppositions says sorry.

Oh yes. If I really make a random count, it is actually 4 TIMES of  her Smearing Campaign.

She is really Ugly face, Devil Heart with CCBAI mouth.

How to strengthen national pride when she keeps on destroying it? 

[Image: Disgraceful-National-Pride-Ola.png]

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Believe me, these politicians will do anything for $$$
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

They were all trained and taught to behave that way..

All shit together..

Why JoTeo wants us to be SGUnited for low- end unwanted jobs while she issue excess Employment Pass to FTs to give them good jobs paying $10k/ $12k per mth?

Traitors like her will mislead the naive people.

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: 7.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(16-11-2021, 06:12 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Believe me, these politicians will do anything for $$$

The greed for money is the root of all evil... Cool
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

(16-11-2021, 06:12 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Believe me, these politicians will do anything for $$$

politicans are heartless,money n power hungry
as what chao chu of romance of 3 kingdom said rather I betrayed the whole world than they do likewise to me.
[+] 3 users Like talky's post

(19-11-2021, 10:46 AM)talky Wrote:  politicans are heartless,money n power hungry
as what chao chu of romance of 3 kingdom said rather I betrayed the whole world than they do likewise to me.

The dead are piling up and yet, 

They do nothing

4G Mentor lead 5G into the Ditch too, where it makes people laugh at them again.

If he is really sincere, allow all phone and zoom interviews to be recorded!

This way, the candidates can submit it as Evidence in Court to sue the companies.

[Image: Tan-SL-Discrimination-comments-Sept-21.png]Singapore to enshrine workplace anti-discrimination laws | Global Workplace Insider

Very sad to continously feeding them with $$$

(08-11-2021, 03:37 PM)Ola Wrote:  We have the most FTs in the World ( in terms of population) because PAP needs them to drive Tech & AI for the past 10 yers.

To retain control and power, they importing more PRs and giving citizenship to vote..

Declining 61% voters isn't a safe margin going forward
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Now, politicians found covid omicron from  Africa at their living rooms

Politicians stuck with constipation 

Difficulty emptying their bowels
What happened,?

Just like PAP always say many jobs. But how to fit the 127 Different professions with more than 500 Different Skills Set?

They think we are Army Generals where only 10% Skills Fit is required for a Reserved job?

Or we are little dogs working for Ho Ching for 2 years to get a job without any relevant skills as a Minister?

[Image: Shawn-Huang-former-pilot.png]