I Had Problem with Heart for 2 Months After Vaccination

(08-01-2022, 10:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  After vaccination sometimes at night my heart beat suddenly went up to 120-130 then dropped back to normal range then went up again for a min or two after an hour then dropped lower….not anymore. Clapping

Went up to 120 without exercising? Something is very wrong.

(08-01-2022, 03:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Feel like someone is squeezing my heart, but a few months later all gone, my heart is back to normal.

I never had heart problem before, so my conclusion is Pfizer vaccines do cause heart problems.

Are you talking about yourself, a real personal experience........or are you quoting an article but forgot to c/p the link?

If you are talking about yourself, you'd better go to A&E immediately.  No ifs and no buts.  Go now.

[Image: 5-ED20792-EADB-4384-9-F23-739107-CBC0-AA.jpg]

what's my monitor size

(08-01-2022, 11:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you talking about yourself, a real personal experience........or are you quoting an article but forgot to c/p the link?

If you are talking about yourself, you'd better go to A&E immediately.  No ifs and no buts.  Go now.

My personal experience, after a few months, my heart is back to normal on its own already.

[Image: 6-F7-F5-C20-7-E3-A-47-CE-986-B-379036-AB7-B1-B.jpg]

(08-01-2022, 11:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  My personal experience, after a few months, my heart is back to normal on its own already.

It would still be better to have let a medical professional assess, rather than trusting your own instincts.

At the very least, you have a medical history documented, so the day when you do come down with something and are in a coma, there is a record.  Instead, this portion of your medical history is missing now.

Many people who came down with a stroke also ignored their early warnings...usually a TIA (transient ischemic stroke).  Then when the big one comes (hemorrhagic or ischemic), it is often TOO LATE.  A stroke is one of the worst things to happen to anyone.  It's no joke.  If you are not too old and have a wife and school going chewren, it will be tough for the family to lose you, the main breadwinner, to a stroke.

(08-01-2022, 03:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Feel like someone is squeezing my heart, but a few months later all gone, my heart is back to normal.

I never had heart problem before, so my conclusion is Pfizer vaccines do cause heart problems.

better to check your heart if there is any permanent damage. we never know what would be the long term effect even is there is slight damage there.. suggest to stop taking more shot as it could increase the risk and could further damage your heart
[+] 1 user Likes sinkie's post

(08-01-2022, 03:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I saw a doctor, she told me must be muscle aching, I dunt think so, luckily it recovers on its own.

not many doctors can be trusted in sg

(08-01-2022, 04:10 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  After my booster shot my have headache quite constantly.

I take vaccine bcoz have to go mall... No choice

not sure if there could be some micro clot . GL if you going to take 3rd and 4th shot

(08-01-2022, 05:07 PM)Blin Wrote:  correct ,me same.

if the spike protein dare to grow at the blood vessels at your heart or even your heart muscle, your immune system will attack it. if it is serious , one can die immediately

(08-01-2022, 11:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 5-ED20792-EADB-4384-9-F23-739107-CBC0-AA.jpg]

what's my monitor size

Facebook

Why did you take Pfizer in the first place?

(09-01-2022, 01:27 AM)sinkie Wrote:  Facebook
This facebook video no source, no identity

Can trust or not?

(09-01-2022, 04:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  This facebook video no source, no identity

Can trust or not?

you can do your research to see if true or not. those medical information shouldn't be fake. those experience he encountered coincide with other doctors testimonies. so imo, i trust it lo  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes sinkie's post

(09-01-2022, 05:32 AM)sinkie Wrote:  you can do your research to see if true or not. those medical information shouldn't be fake. those experience he encountered coincide with other doctors testimonies. so imo, i trust it lo  Big Grin

I know it affects those 40 yrs and younger, esp teenagers but what is puzzling to me is why it does not affect those seniors and elderlies.

Should not be age bias, but apparent it is. I would never expect it to affect a young heart but not an old heart.

The issue is similar to the lining of your GUT.
What lead to leaky Gut is the question u must ask.
This this case spikes protrude thr. the lining of the blood vessels.
Tio-ed means they have gone thr. and now are in the interstitial fluids of all cells.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Juz to share, my wife had similar symptom of heart squeezing and breathlessness after the first shot. Was hospitalised for 3 days with no finding. And the doctor did not agree that it is due the shot.

(08-01-2022, 04:44 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Debono is man or woman?

Is a friendly doctor Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-01-2022, 10:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  After vaccination sometimes at night my heart beat suddenly went up to 120-130 then dropped back to normal range then went up again for a min or two after an hour then dropped lower….not anymore. Clapping

Hmm…. and we still take Pfizer Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-01-2022, 04:10 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  After my booster shot my have headache quite constantly.

I take vaccine bcoz have to go mall... No choice

No choice?    

There are non-mRNA vaccines, right?   

MOH should disclose myocarditis risk when asking for consent of vaccination of young kids.  

(08-01-2022, 04:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Then take what? Sinovac or Novavax? Sad

You can choose Moderna or other vaccine?
Your body already giving you warning signal. Cannot ignore…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Quite similar. The heartbeat is very heavy. Can see it.

(09-01-2022, 07:35 AM)webinarian Wrote:  MOH should disclose myocarditis risk when asking for consent of vaccination of young kids.  

Mak present data that is lower than CDC.
Vaccine is not suitable for every body, if a must then more options should be offered, 

Vaccination status to all foreigners should be same as Sporeans.
If they are allow to be unvaccinated then Sporeans should allow so.
Or if they need not to have booster then Sporeans should allow so.

If we allow unvaccinated foreigners coming in. those then they must not be allowed into workspace,
mall , market etc. 

We can recognized those vaccines which undergo 3 stages testing and used by 5.5m and above
since Moderna was also rolled out in Sg days before WHO endorsed.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(08-01-2022, 04:44 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Debono is man or woman?

Sisr?.

(09-01-2022, 07:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is a friendly doctor Big Grin

But smelly or not?
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(09-01-2022, 09:07 AM)guffaw Wrote:  But smelly or not?

Sniff Sniff  Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-01-2022, 07:11 AM)singlon Wrote:  The issue is similar to the lining of your GUT.
What lead to leaky Gut is the question u must ask.
This this case spikes protrude thr. the lining of the blood vessels.
Tio-ed means they have gone thr. and now are in the interstitial fluids of all cells.

The blood vessel become leaky after yr immune system attack where the spike protein grows and mrna leak into whatever organs that is nearby

(08-01-2022, 10:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Are you feeling better now?

Although it has improved but on and off i still have the squeezing and chest tightness problem especially bedtime so i continue to cough vigorously. I never experience this before vaccination.

(08-01-2022, 04:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Thank you, I will…did my medical checkup last week, ECG test is OK.
Am glad to hear this.  Take good care.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post