I Lost Confidence in SG Government

This month, I lost confidence in Singapore Government.
I want to remind Singaporeans. There is nothing too big to fall.
I never cared about SG politics. I believe I was in good hands. Only recently, I learned that PAP has 83 positions of power in the parliament. Streamed live on youtube, I watched as a minister socially prosecuted an opposition as a racist, using 3rd party hearsay as evidence. It is a kangaroo court. Unquestionably wrong.
I watched 83 members and their diffusion of responsibility act out in real-time.
PAP has been doing this for 67 years. I assume they got it. What I have seen made me lose every ounce of confidence in the government.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...leadership
[+] 3 users Like pinkypanther's post

up up up!

They copy nearly everything from education system, SMRT platform queuing up, the medical card system, anti- covid measures . . .still fail.

They handle 25km wide tiny island . . . still fail.

They have 6 to 10 times more Ministers than many other countries . . . still fail.

Grrrh . . . . . . .. .

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

ever since LKY gone,
Goh and teo, tharman so call mentor just sit there happy collect wages just like LHL.
the rest no need to say

Summary There is NO body who is VERY STRICT in control, command.

Everyone enjoy sitting in their comfort zone from PM level, down to top civil servants to the bottom.
This is why you get to see so many corruption cases of this Ex civil servants this and that and so call Quality civil services for the people is gone.
[+] 6 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(27-09-2021, 09:25 AM)Ola Wrote:  They copy nearly everything from education system, SMRT platform queuing up, the medical card system, anti- covid measures . . .still fail.

They handle 25km wide tiny island . . . still fail.

They have 6 to 10 times more Ministers than many other countries . . . still fail.

Grrrh . . . . . . .. .

Don’t forget they are the highly paid governance in the world….and paid themselves off with high bonuses too in name of preventing corruptions…

Yet they are still out of touch with the ground….

Isn’t it a joke?
[+] 5 users Like kangtangman's post

(27-09-2021, 09:29 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Don’t forget they are the highly paid governance in the world….and paid themselves off with high bonuses too in name of preventing corruptions…

Isn’t it a joke?

Don't forget STILL GOT MAYORS Not just one is a few...
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-09-2021, 10:23 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  This month, I lost confidence in Singapore Government.
I want to remind Singaporeans. There is nothing too big to fall.
I never cared about SG politics. I believe I was in good hands. Only recently, I learned that PAP has 83 positions of power in the parliament. Streamed live on youtube, I watched as a minister socially prosecuted an opposition as a racist, using 3rd party hearsay as evidence. It is a kangaroo court. Unquestionably wrong.
I watched 83 members and their diffusion of responsibility act out in real-time.
PAP has been doing this for 67 years. I assume they got it. What I have seen made me lose every ounce of confidence in the government.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...leadership

Now then know PAP got 83 MPs? Who is this sheep?

Sipeh jialat. So many politically apathetic sinkies  Sad
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(27-09-2021, 09:34 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't forget STILL GOT MAYORS Not just one is a few...

They have to create all these in a small island in order to keep their representatives in positions in case they loss the elections.

Preventive is better than cure…. With that additional responsibility not sure if they are paid additionally. If they are, then this is considered as another form of paying with the people money.

That is not right!

(27-09-2021, 09:35 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Now then know PAP got 83 MPs? Who is this sheep?

Sipeh jialat. So many politically apathetic sinkies  Sad

Errr......now is not 83 FYI actually is 93
than hidden post like Mayors somemore...

[Image: lim1.jpg]

(27-09-2021, 09:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Errr......now is not 83 FYI actually is 93

Government PAP (83) Opposition WP (10) PSP (2 NCMPs) Nominated Members Independent (9)

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/mps/list-of-current-mps

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(27-09-2021, 09:29 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Don’t forget they are the highly paid governance in the world….and paid themselves off with high bonuses too in name of preventing corruptions…

Isn’t it a joke?
And the way they handle the LMW raising CECA is totally clueless.  It is abruptly mindless to claim it is racism.  Even the Head claimed it is racism is  totally a shock.  These MIWs are all totally gone case now.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(27-09-2021, 11:02 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  And the way they handle the LMW raising CECA is totally clueless.  It is abruptly mindless to claim it is racism.  Even the Head claimed it is racism is  totally a shock.  These MIWs are all totally gone case now.

Look it is obvious they are turning a deaf ears on their policy having affected many Singaporeans graduate along with PMETs positions being replaced by their “foreign talents”. 

They have no worries or concerns as long as the governance continue to get “paid” by the levy and tax received. Also because we are not a welfare state like many developed countries, therefore they have no responsibility when we’re out of jobs.

All they have to do is roll out more training courses, and with the so called subsidies to support the unemployed to allow these jobless get trained and they continue to receive money back to the coffer. Simple as that. 

So on one hand they have these jobless busy with training new skill, whether this new skill turn into a salary paid job is no longer their concerns. With many of these people get busy or occupied. They don’t have problem but more like the problems lies with these unemployed. 

This vicious cycle will continue to keep many people busy or occupied, while they continue to receive high remunerations. “One stone killing two birds”….
[+] 4 users Like kangtangman's post

(27-09-2021, 11:02 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  And the way they handle the LMW raising CECA is totally clueless.  It is abruptly mindless to claim it is racism.  Even the Head claimed it is racism is  totally a shock.  These MIWs are all totally gone case now.

If they can abuse the Parliament instead of discussing the main topic, nothing will stop them from making irrational decision to please themselves.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(27-09-2021, 10:04 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Government PAP (83) Opposition WP (10) PSP (2 NCMPs) Nominated Members Independent (9)

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/mps/list-of-current-mps

This GE , term is an increase. They claim so call " give more seat for opposition" but as usual is more create more seat behind for ruling party.

(27-09-2021, 11:14 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Look it is obvious they are turning a deaf ears on their policy having affected many Singaporeans graduate along with PMETs positions being replaced by their “foreign talents”. 

They have no worries or concerns as long as the governance continue to get “paid” by the levy and tax received. Also because we are not a welfare state like many developed countries, therefore they have no responsibility when we’re out of jobs.

All they have to do is roll out more training courses, and with the so called subsidies to support the unemployed to allow these jobless get trained and they continue to receive money back to the coffer. Simple as that. 

So on one hand they have these jobless busy with training new skill, whether this new skill turn into a salary paid job is no longer their concerns. With many of these people get busy or occupied. They don’t have problem but more like the problems lies with these unemployed. 

This vicious cycle will continue to keep many people busy or occupied, while they continue to receive high remunerations. “One stone killing two birds”….
In the way they rebutted LMW for been a racist is totally irrelevant and nonsensical.  It made them all looks so stupid.

(27-09-2021, 01:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  In the way they rebutted LMW for been a racist is totally irrelevant and nonsensical.  It made them all looks so stupid.

Well that’s what you think, but many who voted for them don’t think like you do….that’s why this sort of things will continue. Whether you like it or not.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Wow Piang!
现今,人民是最大的反对党? Thinking
Now, the largest oppy is the ppl?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(27-09-2021, 09:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  ever since LKY gone,
Goh and teo, tharman so call mentor just sit there happy collect wages just like LHL.
the rest no need to say

Summary There is NO body who is VERY STRICT in control, command.

Everyone enjoy sitting in their comfort zone from PM level, down to top civil servants to the bottom.
This is why you get to see so many corruption cases of this Ex civil servants this and that and so call Quality civil services for the people is gone.

DO MORE MORE MISTAKES.
NO DO NO MISTAKES
BONUS JUST COLLECT BY DEFAULT
WHO SO STUPID ESPECAILLY SCHOLARS

(27-09-2021, 09:38 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  They have to create all these in a small island in order to keep their representatives in positions in case they loss the elections.

Preventive is better than cure…. With that additional responsibility not sure if they are paid additionally. If they are, then this is considered as another form of paying with the people money.

That is not right!

thats why commers are V V V ANGRY RAISE GST so this covid stays for another 5 yrs no chance to increase gst,gd  gd gd

Quote: “talky:

That is not right!

that’s why commners are V V V ANGRY RAISE GST so this covid stays for another 5 yrs no chance to increase gst,gd gd gd” unquote. 

I failed to understand what you mean by raising GST so this covid stays for another 5 yrs?

And with commoners being angry with the raising of GST that I understand.

(27-09-2021, 03:37 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Quote: “talky:

That is not right!

that’s why commners are V V V ANGRY RAISE GST so this covid stays for another 5 yrs no chance to increase gst,gd gd gd” unquote. 

I failed to understand what you mean by raising GST so this covid stays for another 5 yrs?

And with commoners being angry with the raising of GST that I understand.

Raising GST, PUB utilities bill are  things that can be delayed, with the covid-19 are huge in numbers, we the citizens are doomed.

(27-09-2021, 03:47 PM)debono Wrote:  Raising GST, PUB utilities bill are  things that can be delayed, with the covid-19 are huge in numbers, we the citizens are doomed.

Absolutely true, but the most concerning part with them raising all this utilities or GST is just one part. The amount of money spent in handling this COVID 19 pandemic, who has the access to check on what was spent? 

And now that we remain open without having another round of “lockdown” to prevent the spike in infection numbers draw more concerns. 

Also with the thoughts of having endemic in Singapore is more about psychological effect more than truly control on the spread. Because there are still many who can’t take the vaccines due to many reasons. 

So basically this endemic will end up a “clean up” with population numbers here in Singapore and that is not right. Because they (government) have no right to take away lives by simply pushing this strategy upon the citizens whether they are supporting the ruling party or not. Just my opinion.

(27-09-2021, 03:06 PM)talky Wrote:  DO MORE MORE MISTAKES.
NO DO NO MISTAKES
BONUS JUST COLLECT BY DEFAULT
WHO SO STUPID ESPECAILLY SCHOLARS

End up having 75/83 Ministers "Don't Do Anything".

[Image: JLB-Ministers-2021.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-09-2021, 09:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Errr......now is not 83 FYI actually is 93

Question is, why do need to have Mayors, isn't MP enough.?

(27-09-2021, 01:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This GE , term is an increase. They claim so call " give more seat for opposition" but as usual is more create more seat behind for ruling party.

I don't know what you are talking about. There are 83 pap, 10 wp. Total 93. 

What create more seats???

(27-09-2021, 04:40 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I don't know what you are talking about. There are 83 pap, 10 wp. Total 93. 

What create more seats???

With a small  nation like us, the current number of MPs is already an overkill.

(27-09-2021, 05:09 PM)debono Wrote:  With a small  nation like us, the current number of MPs is already an overkill.
With this current nos. of MPs wud only make sense if there are more Oppositions MPs to strike the balance. Otherwise, some shud be sun-set.

(27-09-2021, 05:42 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  With this current nos. of MPs wud only make sense if there are more Oppositions MPs to strike the balance. Otherwise, some shud be sun-set.

With such a high remuneration, per year many of them will not retire or resign...