I am starting to store some can food....as food shortage risk rise

2 months ago, eggs supply dwindle down. This month, our fresh chicken supply was affected. Next month, our bread? And 3 months later, what will be next? Our lives are now on a thread where few hundred thousands of Foreigners are here fighting for food with us, too.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(26-05-2022, 08:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: usvoMfA.jpg].

Based on what we are observing around us  starting with malaysia chicken ban and rising prices. Many still taking chances but I think some contingency is needed.

[Image: tkFEquO.jpg]

WWW3 coming  Big Grin

War from the east?

But kind of stupid to store cans food I think this chickens problem will be resolved maybe a few weeks time thereafter you see markets flooded with cheap chickens. Our neighbour think this chickens tingly can kills us once we order from Thailand and Australia they will start to supply us with cheap chickens.

As Black sea to port is mined the other is thr. Belarus
But due to long range weapons being delivered, Belarus is now mining her own border

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-06-08-53-23.png]

Actually how much can a 2 room flat stock? I guess we all dun stock die first then Ah Butt may be 2 months later when his stock finish. In the end all die lah...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

can keep some inside the electrical cabinet outside the flat or not? can last another month
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

We must not fall back to discontinuing getting our supplies elsewhere after ban. Norther Bros will see drastic drop in their earnings.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

ah butt wants to save himself
yes world cannot plandemics injecting people with poisons and printing money
we need people to work to produce foods glorious foods.
dat the only way.
The present will kill the poor first

Rich eats lobsters
Poor eats ckt
Not so poor eats canned food

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(30-05-2022, 06:19 PM)Ola Wrote:  All our food cupboards full

3 packs of biscuits, 5 packs of instant noodles . . .

So we put them on the kitchen floor

[Image: IMG-4410.jpg]

Combat ready dried rations lah!