I believe one day we will be sure out

of luck and kana jiat lat jiat lat disastor one..

I only dont know when,.,, but no country can be soon sson so smooth,,

not that i wish sillpore worse lah.. it is just nature.. our turn will come for sure..

only we dont know when???? and what disastor.. PAP lose election??investor all run road???

Botak all of a sudden have a head full of curly hair???

Flood in the MRT system?? maybe an earthquarke happen vy near spoer and some building collapse???

or what????
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

Life on earth is temporary
Worry is useless
Worry your own soul.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 3 users Like Lukongsimi's post

"Mr Hadi Awang, the PAS leader, has openly said many times the non-Malays must be “grateful” for being allowed to stay in Malaysia, and in a bizarre attack, said the non-Malays are the main source of corruption.

If his words are taken literally — that is, the political system can only be in Muslim hands — then non-Malays would be regarded as “dhimmi”, meaning non-Muslims residing in an Islamic state.

Often translated as “protected person” under a view of political Islam, a dhimmi does not have the same political rights as Muslims and is required to pay a special tax to maintain their protected status."

This one will come first. I hope not too, but it seems imminent.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(19-09-2023, 12:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Life on earth is temporary
Worry is useless
Worry your own soul.

Many countries West and East seen disaster flooding recently. 
What is the use to think negatively. 

You are 100% correct. 👍

(19-09-2023, 01:14 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Many countries West and East seen disaster flooding recently. 
What is the use to think negatively. 

You are 100% correct. 👍
True

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-09-2023, 01:12 PM)moonrab Wrote:  "Mr Hadi Awang, the PAS leader, has openly said many times the non-Malays must be “grateful” for being allowed to stay in Malaysia, and in a bizarre attack, said the non-Malays are the main source of corruption.

If his words are taken literally — that is, the political system can only be in Muslim hands — then non-Malays would be regarded as “dhimmi”, meaning non-Muslims residing in an Islamic state.

Often translated as “protected person” under a view of political Islam, a dhimmi does not have the same political rights as Muslims and is required to pay a special tax to maintain their protected status."

This one will come first. I hope not too, but it seems imminent.

Islam will always have an important influence on Malaysian politics. Whether the politicians concerned are really Allah loving and merely wanting the country to live by the Qur'an, or they are cunningly using Islam to stir up the majority to win support, that I don't know.

It's a blessing in disguise that we were booted out. Religion must be decoupled from politics, and then we can have a cabinet that's made up of the best and most meritorious peepur, regardless of whether they're a Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, or Muslim or simply free thinker. We don't need a theocracy.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(19-09-2023, 12:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Life on earth is temporary
Worry is useless
Worry your own soul.

Knowledge can be increased by digging, experimenting, testing, validating, all in the name of science but wisdom cannot.

Man has become very knowledgeable but none the wiser.

They now have the knowledge to annihilate all life in 24 hours.

When Man had more wisdom than knowledge, we have today's 8 billion population.. When knowledge surpasses wisdom, it becomes worrisome.

But as you said correctly, life on an individual level is temporal. We all have to die, most in less than a hundred years. Will life on a collective level go on? My belief is that it will not. This world will come to an End.

Just live one day at a time, live for the moment, forget about the ego, the pride of life.. how much per kati? The body in which our spirit resides is a depreciating one. It grows old and turns from healthy to sickly, from pretty to old and wrinkled. Finally it loses its ability to house our spirit and we call it Death.

But the spirit lives on. Our hope is in Christ.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post
Cool 

(19-09-2023, 01:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Islam will always have an important influence on Malaysian politics. Whether the politicians concerned are really Allah loving and merely wanting the country to live by the Qur'an, or they are cunningly using Islam to stir up the majority to win support, that I don't know.

It's a blessing in disguise that we were booted out. Religion must be decoupled from politics, and then we can have a cabinet that's made up of the best and most meritorious peepur, regardless of whether they're a Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, or Muslim or simply free thinker. We don't need a theocracy.

The strange part is the Malaysian all kept quiet. Even when they are considered as outcast. 
Cannot be  politically active in Malaysia . When such things happen or turns into reality. 

But are very vocal in SGtalk. About mrt/bus ride increase by 11ct.. Cool

Citizens already anal poke deep deep with the ever increasing cost of living... somehow citizens enjoy the feeling and will continue to give them the mandate to anal piak them once more

(19-09-2023, 03:19 AM)victortan Wrote:  of luck and kana jiat lat jiat lat disastor one..

not that i wish sillpore worse lah.. it is just nature.. our turn will come for sure..

only we dont know when???? and what disastor.. PAP lose election??investor all run road???

Flood in the MRT system?? maybe an earthquarke happen vy near spoer and some building collapse???

or what????

with our MASSIVE national debt....................CPF blackhole...................MASSIVE losses from GIC + Temasek.......................

just pray you don't live to see the day S'pore default on national debt.................CPF collapse will soon follow....................GAME OVER

(19-09-2023, 03:19 AM)victortan Wrote:  of luck and kana jiat lat jiat lat disastor one..

or what????

I believe 1 day I will die before all that happened to Singapore lah! Big Grin

(19-09-2023, 02:33 PM)moonrab Wrote:  The strange part is the Malaysian all kept quiet. Even when they are considered as outcast. 
Cannot be  politically active in Malaysia . When such things happen or turns into reality. 

But are very vocal in SGtalk. About mrt/bus ride increase by 11ct.. Cool

Are you referring to only ethnic Chinese as Malaysians???

Malay Malaysians are also Malaysians, and in fact see themselves as indigenous, and more Malaysian than Chinese Malaysians.

I guess the 1.3 million Malaysians working here who happened to be mostly ethnic Chinese made us think that Malaysians are "Chinese".  In fact, they are a minority in Malaysia.

(19-09-2023, 04:12 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  with our MASSIVE national debt....................CPF blackhole...................MASSIVE losses from GIC + Temasek.......................

just pray you don't live to see the day S'pore default on national debt.................CPF collapse will soon follow....................GAME OVER

Although we do not know the exact amount to the last dollar, our reserves are about a trillion dollars.  Do you know how many zeros are there in a trillion?

When we hear about a few hundred million losses, we think it is a lot of money.  But do we hear selectively huh?  You didn't hear about a few hundred million dollar gain?

(19-09-2023, 04:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you referring to only ethnic Chinese as Malaysians???

Malay Malaysians are also Malaysians, and in fact see themselves as indigenous, and more Malaysian than Chinese Malaysians.

I guess the 1.3 million Malaysians working here who happened to be mostly ethnic Chinese made us think that Malaysians are "Chinese".  In fact, they are a minority in Malaysia.

No la. 

We all know only 20% plus are Chinese Malaysian. They lived in Malaysia for generations. 

To regard them as "dhimmi”, meaning non-Muslims residing in an Islamic state.

"Often translated as “protected person” under a view of political Islam, a dhimmi does not have the same political rights as Muslims and is required to pay a special tax to maintain their protected status."

This concept is sad for them. In my opinion.

(19-09-2023, 05:59 PM)moonrab Wrote:  No la. 

We all know only 20% plus are Chinese Malaysian. They lived in Malaysia for generations. 

To regard them as "dhimmi”, meaning non-Muslims residing in an Islamic state.

"Often translated as “protected person” under a view of political Islam, a dhimmi does not have the same political rights as Muslims and is required to pay a special tax to maintain their protected status."

This concept is sad for them. In my opinion.

The dhimmi thing is perhaps just an excuse to tax the Han Malaysians.  Just say they are non-Muslims, so they need to be protected...whatever is the protection that they purportedly get.

Anyway, the Han Malaysians who stayed there for generations chose to stay there for generations.  Even today, they only want the Spore PR while retaining their Malaysian citizenship. 

Don't want to become full Singapore citizens, want our PR, get the best of both worlds, and when discriminated, come here and cry and expect us to defend them?  Get lost!  Rolleyes

(19-09-2023, 06:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The dhimmi thing is perhaps just an excuse to tax the Han Malaysians.  Just say they are non-Muslims, so they need to be protected...whatever is the protection that they purportedly get.

Anyway, the Han Malaysians who stayed there for generations chose to stay there for generations.  Even today, they only want the Spore PR while retaining their Malaysian citizenship. 

Don't want to become full Singapore citizens, want our PR, get the best of both worlds, and when discriminated, come here and cry and expect us to defend them?  Get lost!  Rolleyes

Come here criticise all Singaporean. Kpkb. Supporting opposition in SGtalk. 🤣
Don't know what they want? 🤔

Go back become "protected status" pay tax?

(19-09-2023, 04:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I believe 1 day I will die before all that happened to Singapore lah! Big Grin

I hope me too,, better dies naturally then dies of heart attack watching your saving in the bank got confisicated by jinho..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Me too.

(19-09-2023, 04:12 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  with our MASSIVE national debt....................CPF blackhole...................MASSIVE losses from GIC + Temasek.......................

What is the point of contributing to reserves when we are kept out of knowing how much is left? Maybe nothing left

You empty hand come to this world you will also leave this world empty handed.