Are S'poreans sloppy dressers?

(21-11-2023, 04:45 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i wear uniqlo to office lah!
dress code is smart casual lah! 
nobody cares lah!  Big Grin

My polo Tshirt bought from pasar malam lelong lelong one lah! Big Grin No popular branded one lah!

(21-11-2023, 10:21 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I don't really care how other S'poreans dress when out and about.  I just notice that many dress sloppily which includes worn out, faded, wrinkle, torn tops and bottoms which are paired with slippers. I try to be presentable when leaving my home, and that includes wearing casual wear when not on my way to work.  I don't feel too warm and uncomfortable in a cotton shirt, polo tee or T-shirt and cotton pants, jeans in thinner material or bermudas that are not worn out.  

This is probably one of the most oxymoron post from a TS I have read thus far... Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(21-11-2023, 07:48 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is probably one of the most oxymoron post from a TS I have read thus far... Big Grin

To notice that many S'poreans dress sloppily, and having an issue about that are 2 different things. I may notice that a car is painted bright pink, but even though I would never have my car in the same colour, I have absolutely no issue with that motorist choosing it. 

(21-11-2023, 04:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Dress for the occasion lah! 

When we wish to be intimate with our wife or girlfriend, we must also "rise to the occasion".
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Haha, I love your laid-back style! Rocking Uniqlo to the office is the way to go, especially when the dress code is smart casual. Who needs those fancy branded shirts, right? I remember a similar experience when I found a great deal on replica clothes. They looked just like the real thing but without the hefty price tag. It's all about finding what works for you and owning it with confidence.

weather is really hot

please dress appropriately for the weather as shown

[Image: 151660094-4062472227117522-743930482109360524-n.jpg]

(31-03-2024, 02:18 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  weather is really  hot please dress appropriately for the weather as shown

This is a much more palatable example

[Image: Beverly.jpg]

(31-03-2024, 03:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This is a much more palatable example

[Image: Beverly.jpg]

UV ray so high

better help her to put on sunscreen