I got this weird thoughts like my past time is a " bad rich yuppy "

thus this life, i not say rich just an average joe.
I always have this refresh thoughts, like I used to be a " Rich Yuppy play around etc in pervious life and get karma bad "
which now i currently is not say dam rich.

Sometimes I even have this thoughts , my previous life also actually is a Cat.

(21-05-2022, 11:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  thus this life, i not say rich just an average joe.
I always have this refresh thoughts, like I used to be a " Rich Yuppy play around etc in pervious life and get karma bad "
which now i currently is not say dam rich.

Sometimes I even have this thoughts , my previous life also actually is a Cat.

Could it be you are the bad rich yuppy dreaming you are  Foreveralone? Or may be you are actually a Cat dreaming you are that Foreveralone?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-05-2022, 12:15 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Could it be you are the bad rich yuppy dreaming you are  Foreveralone? Or may be you are actually a Cat dreaming you are that Foreveralone?...... Thinking

I got this weird thoughts like all atas stuffs, luxury lifestyle I seem been used to it like that. Is like I got that " atas look, feel currently " I know how luxury lifestyle feel etc before like that .

(21-05-2022, 12:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got this weird thoughts like all atas stuffs, luxury lifestyle I seem been used to it like that. Is like I got that " atas look, feel currently " I know how luxury lifestyle feel etc before like that .

So you must be the bad rich yuppy lah and FA is just in your dream...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-05-2022, 12:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So you must be the bad rich yuppy lah and FA is just in your dream...... Big Grin

well, I forgot to add one is a " rich bad yuppy in Japan , it seem is my previous life "