I had to go out because we ran out of soya source...was a lapse

(31-10-2021, 05:26 PM)debono Wrote:  If we were to stay in the house for a long period, then we may suffer from cabin fever... Thinking

Reading your nonsense posts everywhere I get Forum fever. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

[Image: Screenshot-20211031-173713-Shopee-SG.jpg]

like this only $5

(31-10-2021, 12:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  scared to fly, scared to drive, now scared to go out

scarce to marry
worry wife has office sex

hello friend
one cant be so paranoid sia!
how to live? tsk tsk tsk

Did you shower after that? I always shower after coming home, laundry straight away throw inside washing machine and start washing. Belongings like wallet, coins, token, keys, belt all sanitized by antiseptic wipes and UV light. Shoes before bring in spray with Lysol.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(31-10-2021, 05:45 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Did you shower after that? I always shower after coming home, laundry straight away throw inside washing machine and start washing. Belongings like wallet, coins, token, keys, belt all sanitized by antiseptic wipes and UV light. Shoes before bring in spray with Lysol.

Wow, you are playing it very safe, but I think it is overboard... Big Grin

For those kiasi ones if chenghu no impose lockdown own-self can go into retreat.

Looks like today going to be another record number of covid cases.

Jialat. Every other person you passed by may have symptoms of covid

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(31-10-2021, 05:45 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Did you shower after that? I always shower after coming home, laundry straight away throw inside washing machine and start washing. Belongings like wallet, coins, token, keys, belt all sanitized by antiseptic wipes and UV light. Shoes before bring in spray with Lysol.

Wah....come to think...SGBUTT not so kiasi as u. U the number 1! Laughing

(31-10-2021, 05:55 PM)debono Wrote:  Wow, you are playing it very safe, but I think it is overboard... Big Grin

I am unvax, wat do u think?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-10-2021, 06:00 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Wah....come to think...SGBUTT not so kiasi as u. U the number 1! Laughing

I survived covid since started until now without vaccination and everyday commute to work by public transport, what do u think?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-10-2021, 06:20 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I survived covid since started until now without vaccination and everyday commute to work by public transport, what do u think?

I spend more time outside than u anytime.....and I never change mask for at least a mth cos I seldom wear properly....bus driver always tell me, lol.

(31-10-2021, 06:18 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I am unvax, wat do u think?

I dare not think
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Waaaaa….. your water bill and electricity bill how much per month? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

(31-10-2021, 06:18 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I am unvax, wat do u think?

You are a likely candidate to get Covid-19 virus, better don't 'iron teeth' and go for 3 jabs....It will be good for you as well as those around you.... nudie

Unvac. must not behave like ODA
Unvac training everyday update everyday detox everyday
watch sai watch chio check PH. Exercise only 1 hr.
Unvac respect viruses Bacterias and fungus as Janitors cleaners
the microbes after they got killed only then will the cells go to the genome
to make 'soap' to clean up.
Unvac will soak in seawater bcos the PH is 10
Unvac look at the healthy fishes and smile like a mad man.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(31-10-2021, 09:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Death is one thing carrying the virus back and infecting elderly at home with higher risk of death....that for me is just not acceptable.

The death numbers is a distant thing until it comes to your door step.

PAP MPs are more scared than you.

2 months ago, they have suspended all physical meet people session (MPS) to protect themselves and their families.
MPS is only once a week.

(31-10-2021, 07:26 PM)singlon Wrote:  Unvac. must not behave like ODA
Unvac training everyday update everyday detox everyday
watch sai watch chio check PH. Exercise only 1 hr.
Unvac respect viruses Bacterias and fungus as Janitors cleaners
the microbes after they got killed only then will the cells go to the genome
to make 'soap' to clean up.
Unvac will soak in seawater bcos the PH is 10
Unvac look at the healthy fishes and smile like a mad man.

u talk what cock

(31-10-2021, 07:42 PM)Talent Wrote:  u talk what cock

I think he should stay in Sister island and be fisherman  Laughter-68

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

i pick up a bottle of sanitizer from floor
thought of throwing away
2nd thought
i brought home
and used it to clean my whole house

He should soak 1/2hr  with this after he goes out

[Image: White-King-Premium-Bleach-regular-2-5-L-1.jpg]

aston martin 0 60

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 07:42 PM)Talent Wrote:  u talk what cock

tkcocknot watcock

No soya sauce cannot live?

I can cook a meal without any such. Not even salt or oil also can be done.

Anyways I think a bit too paranoid liao to totally lockdown at home like this... Can go insane one...

(31-10-2021, 06:51 PM)surfer Wrote:  Waaaaa….. your water bill and electricity bill how much per month? Thinking

I cook everyday, gas and water both way above national average but electricity way below national average. Total every month about $150 for two adults and one kid.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-10-2021, 07:51 PM)Sticw Wrote:  No soya sauce cannot live?

I can cook a meal without any such. Not even salt or oil also can be done.

Anyways I think a bit too paranoid liao to totally lockdown at home like this... Can go insane one...

haha
u caught him

actually he cannot tahan
lie to his mother

yet don't allow his mother to go out
so selfish

(31-10-2021, 07:54 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  I cook everyday, gas and water both way above national average but electricity way below national average. Total every month about $150 for two adults and one kid.

For 3 persons in the house, your utility bill is high, above average of a Singapore household..... Big Grin

You beri fastidious iz admirable. I go home peng san oredy.  ZZzzZ

Actually hor Iam going against the grain here.
santizers are not good for u.
Think they kills your janitors good?

(31-10-2021, 07:38 PM)forum456 Wrote:  PAP MPs are more scared than you.

2 months ago, they have suspended all physical meet people session (MPS) to protect themselves and their families.
MPS is only once a week.

The MPs should not suspend physical meet the people session, cos they are paid an allowance of $16K per month, so for a 2 month suspension they would rake in $32K......

wearing masks and toking beri cham
has to repeat many times