I had to go out because we ran out of soya source...was a lapse

(31-10-2021, 10:24 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  ok just like stocks, you determine a take-profit level. so for covid, ever thought of how many daily cases before you "assess" enough herd immunity for you to head out?
There are many néw developments on the one hand news medicine on the other new strains like delta plus.

It is silly to have a fixed plan when your enemy is changing strategy to attack you....I make assessment every week once the opponent is beaten down enough that is the tune.

I'm the beginning they people were so a ard they would queue 3 hrs for mask and ha d sanitisers....now they swing opposite.

History show us the crowd is irrational...one needs to calmly and objectively look at what is happening to make best choices.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Like that how to succeed in life. Got money must enjoy la.

(31-10-2021, 09:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was very upset because I already told my mom to list everything so that it can be bought online but soya source was left out and on Friday I had to go down to buy from nearby shop. There was lead time if order online ...and she needed it immediately for cooking.

When I took lift there were others in it. When I walk to shop all the way I was exposed to people walking along side. When I reach shop ...there other customers there.

Although risk is low there is still risk. I felt okay since but could be asymptomatic, so I used one of the govt issued ART to test this morning. Lucky it was negative.

[Image: zsRLMiT.jpg]

Lesson learned for me is to double check everything and make sure eyeball the stuff in kitchen to make sure nothing runs out. Such exposures have to be minimise and urgency of simple things can throw the best laid plans apart.

3000-4000 cases everyday is serious. Minimizing exposure should be a priority to safeguard family.

Scared until having phobia stepping out of yr house?

(31-10-2021, 12:47 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Scared until having phobia stepping out of yr house?

I am not scared ...just cautious...on the other hand if find other careless to point of wrecklessness ...

I don't follow others when I find them negligent.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-10-2021, 09:14 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  U sure mati soon!

Don't scared him leh!  He will have long life.

scared to fly, scared to drive, now scared to go out
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(31-10-2021, 12:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am not scared ...just cautious...on the other hand if find other careless to point of wrecklessness ...

I don't follow others when I find them negligent.

Over cautious. Just live your life as normal  and stop worrying. Wear yr mask when u are out of yr house.

must get your mum do ART test once a week

(31-10-2021, 12:54 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Over cautious. Just live your life as normal  and stop worrying. Wear yr mask when u are out of yr house.

Yes wear a face mask when going out, exercise social distancing and go get 3 vaccine jabs.... Laughing

(31-10-2021, 01:00 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes wear a face mask when going out, exercise social distancing and go get 3 vaccine jabs.... Laughing

Still possible to get the virus. U cannot hide. The virus will look for loopholes if u are not careful or some walking zombies out there purposely trying to infect others.

(31-10-2021, 01:11 PM)PekChek Wrote:  Still possible to get the virus. U cannot hide. The virus will look for loopholes if u are not careful or some walking zombies out there purposely trying to infect others.

There shouldn't be any zombies out there to purposely infect others.  If they are infected then they must diligently avoid those who are healthy... crying

(31-10-2021, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Or for herd immunity....let it spread and kill until virus run  its course...but do you want to be part of the spread and kill cycle?

Do u think u can prevent or stop it if it's god's will?

(31-10-2021, 01:18 PM)winbig Wrote:  Do u think u can prevent or stop it if it's god's will?

I don't know what is God's will. But only know how to keep safe by looking at the facts.

(31-10-2021, 01:18 PM)winbig Wrote:  Do u think u can prevent or stop it if it's god's will?

When it is time to go, it is time to go, it is written in the book..... Laughing

(31-10-2021, 01:00 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes wear a face mask when going out, exercise social distancing and go get 3 vaccine jabs.... Laughing

3rd jab may end one life earlier than catching the virus itself.

U are lucky dat u are healthty with no underlying illness when taking yr booster jabs. Hence no side effect.

Others may not be so lucky. Each individual got different health condition.

(31-10-2021, 01:17 PM)debono Wrote:  There shouldn't be any zombies out there to purposely infect others.  If they are infected then they must diligently avoid those who are healthy... crying
There are many asymptomatic cases out there.

(31-10-2021, 01:24 PM)PekChek Wrote:  There are many asymptomatic cases out there.

That is a possibility too..... Clapping

(31-10-2021, 09:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was very upset because I already told my mom to list everything so that it can be bought online but soya source was left out and on Friday I had to go down to buy from nearby shop. There was lead time if order online ...and she needed it immediately for cooking.

When I took lift there were others in it. When I walk to shop all the way I was exposed to people walking along side. When I reach shop ...there other customers there.

Although risk is low there is still risk. I felt okay since but could be asymptomatic, so I used one of the govt issued ART to test this morning. Lucky it was negative.

Lesson learned for me is to double check everything and make sure eyeball the stuff in kitchen to make sure nothing runs out. Such exposures have to be minimise and urgency of simple things can throw the best laid plans apart.

3000-4000 cases everyday is serious. Minimizing exposure should be a priority to safeguard family.
Actually hor, u just ran out of soy sauce not a big issue. It's not as if u ran out of condom tio boh?  Laughing

(31-10-2021, 01:26 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a possibility too..... Clapping
And those that break the Protocol 1 2 3 rules.

(31-10-2021, 12:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  scared to fly, scared to drive, now scared to go out

Might as well hon kang

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 03:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Might as well hon kang

True. Stay put at home 24 hours a day, as good as dead.
Quality of life zero

u behave like a nerd given your age

thks God u are not my son

(31-10-2021, 03:23 PM)hansamu Wrote:  True. Stay put at home 24 hours a day, as good as dead.
Quality of life zero
Many work from home. I am not doing this forever. Its only until the issue is resolved.

(31-10-2021, 04:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many work from home. I am not doing this forever. Its only until the issue is resolved.

Covid will be here forever …. like flu 
The issue is in your mind.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 03:41 PM)Talent Wrote:  u behave like a nerd given your age

thks God u are not my son

If you were my mom...you should be thankful I am trying not to bring the virus home to endanger your life.

This based on scientific facts...nothing to do with being nerdy or not.

Plse make the effort to ensure safety of elderly at home.

[Image: hYlk6D2.jpg]

I don't think one is acting responsible if there are elderly in family and you are going out often.

It's not able being brave or paranoid or kiasu....its about being safe. The science and data supports the need to isolate when cases are surging.

[Image: e8Mhm1t.jpg]

It is good to be cautious but don't be too extreme. 

Your mom also need to go out and breathe some fresh air and get some sunlight for Vit D. Our immune system will not improve if we over protect ourselves. Stay in a too clean environment and when you go to a dirty country, you notice that you fall sick easily because your immune system became weak.

Extremes are bad. We always need to strike a balance

Go out occasionally,   but observe SMMs of course. You are both vaxxed right? Life must go on. You can't keep living like a hermit.

I go out daily to walk, exercise, buy food, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

If really paranoid until lidis you could have avoided interaction by wearing a ppe headgear [ order online], walk downstairs instead of taking a lift.

Given how precautious you are I'm surprised you dint make contingency plans abt how to move abt in public while minimising your chance of infection.

(31-10-2021, 05:16 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  If really paranoid until lidis you could have avoided interaction by wearing a ppe headgear [ order online], walk downstairs instead of taking a lift.

Given how precautious you are I'm surprised you dint make contingency plans abt how to move abt in public while minimising your chance of infection.

If we were to stay in the house for a long period, then we may suffer from cabin fever... Thinking

better buy a dozen to last for a few months