I had to go out because we ran out of soya source...was a lapse

I was very upset because I already told my mom to list everything so that it can be bought online but soya source was left out and on Friday I had to go down to buy from nearby shop. There was lead time if order online ...and she needed it immediately for cooking.

When I took lift there were others in it. When I walk to shop all the way I was exposed to people walking along side. When I reach shop ...there other customers there.

Although risk is low there is still risk. I felt okay since but could be asymptomatic, so I used one of the govt issued ART to test this morning. Lucky it was negative.

[Image: zsRLMiT.jpg]

Lesson learned for me is to double check everything and make sure eyeball the stuff in kitchen to make sure nothing runs out. Such exposures have to be minimise and urgency of simple things can throw the best laid plans apart.

3000-4000 cases everyday is serious. Minimizing exposure should be a priority to safeguard family.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

U sure mati soon!
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

You are very very lucky to be still alive.

Everyday, 10 to 15 innocent Singaporeans die of COVID.

It takes all sorts of people to make this world interesting.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(31-10-2021, 09:36 AM)forum456 Wrote:  You are very very lucky to be still alive.

Everyday, 10 to 15 innocent Singaporeans die of COVID.

Death is one thing carrying the virus back and infecting elderly at home with higher risk of death....that for me is just not acceptable.

The death numbers is a distant thing until it comes to your door step.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(31-10-2021, 09:36 AM)Migrant Wrote:  It takes all sorts of people to make this world interesting.

True. The Singapore govt decide to do this "live with covid" unique experiment ...I decided not to be part of it.

I will just wait patiently to see the results.  So far it is horrendous despite all ways and means they try to narrate and interpret the results. 

I am patient. I will just wait.

(31-10-2021, 09:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Death js one thing carrying the virus back and infecting elderly at home with higher risk of death....that for me is just not acceptable.

I agree with your stance..... Clapping

You are in danger from wild mushrooms if you persist.
Get out meet the sun breathe well and update by taking in the spike proteins.
Adventurous soak in seawater like a fish. The PH is abt 10.
You only hide at Home when zombies roam the streets.
In dat u have to arm yourself.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

no one force u lah
u can stay home and rot if u so chose
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(31-10-2021, 09:47 AM)Reallymeh Wrote:  Incubation period 3 to 5 days. So you need to retest

Thanks for the advice....Will do so in 2 days.

Only way is for a better vaccine or cure

(31-10-2021, 09:49 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Only way is for a better vaccine or cure

Or for herd immunity....let it spread and kill until virus run  its course...but do you want to be part of the spread and kill cycle?

(31-10-2021, 09:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks for the advice....Will do so in 2 days.
Actually no point doing the test again. 

Your mum would have been infected by now. 

So monitor yourself and your mum's health. But I think everything should be OK.

For the first few days, one will not know that they get it. That is when they spread the virus.

Usually, it is when they lost their sense of taste of smell or taste then they know that they are infected.

(31-10-2021, 09:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks for the advice....Will do so in 2 days.

Already told you 3 to 5 days and yet, you still say 2 days..

It is pretty obvious you hv some serious cognition issue

(31-10-2021, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Or for herd immunity....let it spread and kill until virus run  its course...but do you want to be part of the spread and kill cycle?

Nobody in his right mind wants to be part of the spread and kill cycle... Big Grin

No wori pansim lah.
It is not infecton.
It is outfection.
Fate is in your own hand.
It is not like a Monster called covid19 coming to grab your throat.
If u chong u can oough into my nose.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(31-10-2021, 10:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Already told you 3 to 5 days and yet, you still say 2 days..

It is pretty obvious you hv some serious cognition issue

Its safer to test every hour.....u never know. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(31-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Reallymeh Wrote:  I believe living with covid was planned when the virus was the original strain. When we were hit with delta the MTF bulldozed through their living with covid plan. Like what oyk said the delta virus didn't follow his script.
Forcing through home recovery program cos hospital overwhelmed and yet straits Times still can report govt prepared for the surge in ICU since 2020. Gunning for herd immunity through herd infection resulting in sacrificing many lives along the way. Given the high population density of sg this current wave will continue and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.
This is definitely a very perceptive post, but what is also clear is that you will triple confirm fail to get into the PAP elite inner circle of manipulators and charlatans

I was not lucky. Not sure who to blame. Have been very obedient following the directive to
at stay home, but somehow circumstances forced me 2 go out and meet these walking zombies.

(31-10-2021, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Or for herd immunity....let it spread and kill until virus run  its course...but do you want to be part of the spread and kill cycle?

Haha..logically even if "herd immunity" achieved, you think you can go out and not get it? Doesn't make sense.

[Image: Screenshot-20211031-100004-Chrome.jpg]

if everybody wears this for a month, it'll be over

(31-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Reallymeh Wrote:  I believe living with covid was planned when the virus was the original strain. When we were hit with delta the MTF bulldozed through their living with covid plan. Like what oyk said the delta virus didn't follow his script.
Forcing through home recovery program cos hospital overwhelmed and yet straits Times still can report govt prepared for the surge in ICU since 2020. Gunning for herd immunity through herd infection resulting in sacrificing many lives along the way. Given the high population density of sg this current wave will continue and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe living with covid was planned when the virus was the original strain. When we were hit with delta the MTF bulldozed through their living with covid plan. Like what oyk said the delta virus didn't follow his script.

Fully agree with what you said. I too thought that vaccine is the solution.

But things changed they still push forward with old plans.

Determination can be a dangerous thing as you ljust want to move ahead and in doing so ignore the risk. Like athletes push on but ignore pain in parts of the body ...later see early termination of their career.

My thinking is long term. We don't have to rush. And if we gotten cases down like Hong Kong we can have even less restrictions than now and lower cases.

But now it seems they are like playing the narrative to keep the plan going ....I was very very alarmed when they decided ART positive no need to report MOH...hence there is no contact tracing. ART positive results agree with PCR 98%. This tells me there is no boundary in their tweaking.

Every action seems to be about sticking to plan not about the safety of Singaporeans.

I decided this is not for me.. nor my family to be part of.

Watch their actions closely I feel they cannot be trusted ....they have other interests and pressures other than protecting lives and health of the people.

(31-10-2021, 10:18 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Haha..logically even if "herd immunity" achieved, you think you can go out and not get it? Doesn't make sense.
The answer is yes....your risk is much lower than before herd immunity.

I think you'll die of paranoia before you die from covid.

(31-10-2021, 10:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The answer is yes....your risk is much lower than before herd immunity.

ok just like stocks, you determine a take-profit level. so for covid, ever thought of how many daily cases before you "assess" enough herd immunity for you to head out?

(31-10-2021, 10:21 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think you'll die of paranoia before you die from covid.

I believe u are not correct.

It is the others who are lured by complacency and herd mentality that risk themselves unknowingly.

They see others going out without concern....they too join the crowd.....have they looked objectively at the numbers and the health effects? I don't think so. They are just following.

You too are just happily following as long as nothing happens to you ....you continue to think you are right.

Well said, oyk shouldn't say that we should learn to live with the Covid-19 plan, and that the new virus (Delta plus) did not follow his script...It is a controversy, to say that home recovery program is the thing to do cos our hospitals are overwhelmed and that our govt. is prepared for the surge in ICU since 2020, is questionable.... Angry

As it is due to outfection not infection
it means those you bought for ex mutton
and later found dead manning the stall
had already done the deeds.
Now dat all is shutting down we don't really know how far
into the Process as living in the true sense of the word
means Movement.
Finality comes when u get a foul smell.
And yet to pinpoint the exact we have to study the leftover enzymes that start the rotting process.
The corpse is living again as the microbes appear to 'clean' chiat
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(31-10-2021, 09:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was very upset because I already told my mom to list everything so that it can be bought online but soya source was left out and on Friday I had to go down to buy from nearby shop. There was lead time if order online ...and she needed it immediately for cooking.

When I took lift there were others in it. When I walk to shop all the way I was exposed to people walking along side. When I reach shop ...there other customers there.

Although risk is low there is still risk. I felt okay since but could be asymptomatic, so I used one of the govt issued ART to test this morning. Lucky it was negative.

[Image: zsRLMiT.jpg]

Lesson learned for me is to double check everything and make sure eyeball the stuff in kitchen to make sure nothing runs out.

3000-4000 cases everyday is serious. Minimizing exposure should be a priority to safeguard family.

Ok lah ..u beri important meh ?