I have started shorting the Nasdaq here is why

Ratio of S&P500 to Russell2000 is same level as in 1999 just before the dot com crash.
[Image: H34xaLk.jpeg]

Bonds and stocks throughout history is correlated ...now has biggest divergence because s&P500 went up too quickly

[Image: 6W5dFBc.jpeg]

Most bubbly of.the 3 index is the Nasdaq ..but a peak has formed.

[Image: JeRacmp.jpeg]

For the record I shorted the QQQ today. My other short positions are in Nvidia and HSI index

[Image: SRaI3Dj.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Trump winning election market bull man

expect Sgbutt die pain pain

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(19-07-2024, 11:14 PM)Niubee Wrote:  expect Sgbutt die pain pain

his 2 charts speak facts
where did he get them ?

Charts show the past and if the past can predict the future, ah butt pukimak are already trillionairs, no need to work

Nasdaq has start it's plunge ..triggered by GOOGLE and tesla results.

Frankly speaking Nasdaq is so crazy overvalued the bottom is long way down

When vervaleud specilative markets fall they fall fast. Get out fast and clean....don't linger around. 

I am keep my short positions ...locked on throughput this long downcycle which has arrived 

Currently Nasdaq is at [17,342.41 it has just dropped 500pts since I identified the trend reversal so still have ample time to get out yo avoid the carnage.
[Image: khVXnZr.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Nasdaq 100 has hit my objective level falling from 20000 straight down to below 19000.

The trend is reverse to be downtrend. 

I will take my profit as it will  have  a technical rebound due to being oversold  before resuming its downtrend.

Those who long term traders should stay on a ride this trend down 20%-30%.....but it will take time

[Image: ilQyCZT.jpeg]

Nasdaq had incredible run one of the biggest in history with 300+ day with no days where it fell more than 2% until a few days ago when it fell 3% in one day.

The bull.may rage on if people go crazy but eventually it will run out of steam if it hasn't already.

past does not dictate the future.

massive bull run coming, yet u unload...wat a gong kia.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

He who laugh last, laugh best. Those skilled with TA will unload the shorts and wait.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

sgbuffet's smelly katek kar chng fried to a crisp Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If market is so easy to predict, we all do not have to work.

(27-07-2024, 08:30 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  massive bull run coming, yet u unload...wat a gong kia.

Peak already formed ...but attempt for bulls to stage a comeback rally or a few comeback rallies is there ....

Yallor. All sch shd close at O level and switch to teaching market trading

Precisely,  those who r skilled in TA r just day tradings. It is their routine work and it is not an easy work..waiting and waiting 4 the right moment to make money. The real pro invested auto trading software to do this chore.

Below key 19000 level...given how over value it is should a recession come and companies cut tech spending on cloud and software...just imagine the downside.

I closed all my short positions on HK and China and shifted to short Nasdaq. Why? Because while China economy is bad the stocks hit "hard valuation" levels. But in US it is going to be horrid valuations are very high and economy is just showing cracks.

[Image: Z2jywsR.jpeg]

Even a stopped clock is right two times a day Rolleyes

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-07-2024, 08:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Below key 19000 level...given how over value it is should a recession come and companies cut tech spending on cloud and software...just imagine the downside.

I closed all my short positions on HK and China and shifted to short Nasdaq. Why? Because while China economy is bad the stocks hit "hard valuation" levels. But in US it is going to be horrid valuations are very high and economy is just showing cracks.

[Image: Z2jywsR.jpeg]

Hey bro, u already exited yr Nasdaq shorts. Now u back shorts again??

(31-07-2024, 08:34 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Hey bro, u already exited yr Nasdaq shorts. Now u back shorts again??

I am waiting for a right shoulder bounce then resume shorting

Wah must hv made lots of money from shorting. Got anything to show?

(31-07-2024, 09:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am waiting for a right shoulder bounce then resume shorting

wish u luck. 

hope u huat huat..

(31-07-2024, 09:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am waiting for a right shoulder bounce then resume shorting

lol tooo bad sgbuffett did not spot the right shoulder formed and miss out the short

His katek kar chng fried many times before. Follow him at your own peril Big Grin

My advice for investors is get out of US tech now.
It has long way down to go.

Plunge
[Image: 7VKNGf2.jpeg]

Nobody cares Big Grin

(02-08-2024, 10:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plunge
[Image: 7VKNGf2.jpeg]

U did not short nasdaq why u so excited?

Tiu all paper profits otherwise why the sgbutt still squatting in his mother's flat LOL!

This time he is correct hope next week he can predict market up again hor....

So China or US collapse?   

DJ -600+, Nasdaq -500, Intel -26%.