I hope Aljunied and Hougang residents will not go on riot

I hope Aljunied and Hougang residents will not stir riot if WP leaders are punished for RK fault

I am very worry it might happen
let hope Aljunied and Hougang residents can control their emotions
[+] 1 user Likes hero's post

Riot? Not happening.

The most riot online lah.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

u never see the hougang election, they block the roads and chant "worker party"

i guess many ahmad and lao beng born in the 60ties and 70ties are very aggressive
[+] 1 user Likes hero's post

(16-12-2021, 10:33 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Riot? Not happening.

Online riots until systems break down? Overflow until outage? Hopes not.

In SG only got petitions and usually useless.

Confused

(16-12-2021, 10:33 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Riot? Not happening.

You are right, only 'riot' online, cos if riot on public street and areas, they will be charged with unlawful gathering/assembly, which will require a police permit.... crying Rotfl

(16-12-2021, 02:43 PM)debono Wrote:  You are right, only 'riot' online, cos if riot on public street and areas, they will be charged with unlawful gathering, which will require a police permit.... crying Rotfl
What online riot? Still need permit otherwise all Internet Providers will be ordered to blackout wifi to areas that post materials that looks like riot..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

LKY biggest fear is riot, that why he made sure everyone got to vote to avoid a riot.

But judging from this situation, I was wondering will it cause hougang residents to take to the street to protect their leaders like what we seen in the movies ??

All throw their soiled underwear Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Wonder can last how long for this COP things.

(16-12-2021, 07:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  All throw their soiled underwear Big Grin

Might end up in the wrong hands of fetishists. Some more wash oredy can use mah, why waste

IMO iz best throw soiled pads, diapers and pet poo. Sway long long.  Big Grin

(16-12-2021, 07:14 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Might end up in the wrong hands of fetishists. Some more wash oredy can use mah, why waste

IMO iz best throw soiled pads, diapers and pet poo. Sway long long.  Big Grin

Cheo kar pengz Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Every household buys a PMD and let it charge forever. Don't forget to buy insurance also.

(16-12-2021, 08:43 PM)Dan Wrote:  Every household buys a PMD and let it charge forever. Don't forget to buy insurance also.

How will this cause a riot.....? Thinking

(16-12-2021, 10:32 AM)hero Wrote:  I hope Aljunied and Hougang residents will not stir riot if WP leaders are punished for RK fault

I am very worry it might happen
let hope Aljunied and Hougang residents can control their emotions

u think too much. WP leaders had weathered the previous trial and it will emerge even stronger after this trial
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

(16-12-2021, 08:59 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  u think too much. WP leaders had weathered the previous trial and it will emerge even stronger after this trial

Bro., I like your optimism, it speaks volumes....... Clapping Laughing

I thought the COP is on Reesah lying?
Well she owned up, apologized and resigned.

How come now become like investigation on whether WP lying?? Did I miss something

(16-12-2021, 08:47 PM)debono Wrote:  How will this cause a riot.....? Thinking
Bro, every house burns!

I thought the COP is on Reesah lying? Well she owned up, apologized and resigned.

How come now become like investigation on whether WP lying?? Did P, S, F J also lied in parliament?

(16-12-2021, 10:04 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  I thought the COP is on Reesah lying? Well she owned up, apologized and resigned.

How come now become like investigation on whether WP lying?? Did P, S, F J also lied in parliament?

that why everyone is puzzled, how much time and resources are wasted on this unnecessary COP?

(16-12-2021, 08:59 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  u think too much. WP leaders had weathered the previous trial and it will emerge even stronger after this trial

Past performance does not guarantee future results . WP has been disappointing thus far. PSP is the one to watch out for.

(17-12-2021, 10:49 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Past performance does not guarantee future results . WP has been disappointing thus far. PSP is the one to watch out for.

Disagree

(17-12-2021, 10:49 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Past performance does not guarantee future results . WP has been disappointing thus far. PSP is the one to watch out for.

(17-12-2021, 01:32 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Disagree
I disagree too. Just looked at how many flaws n mistakes that puppies hv made till now? Any committee of enquiry? Simply bias and double standards.

(17-12-2021, 01:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I disagree too. Just looked at how many flaws n mistakes that puppies hv made till now? Any committee of enquiry? Simply bias and double standards.
Wrong more than two standard

Foreigner standard
Elite standard
Own standard
Opposition standard
Jiu hu kia standard

(17-12-2021, 01:32 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Disagree

(17-12-2021, 01:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I disagree too. Just looked at how many flaws n mistakes that puppies hv made till now? Any committee of enquiry? Simply bias and double standards.

I fully disagree, so episodes regarding the failure of PAP ministers are not put under any COP.....it sure is double standards, the opposition is facing a uneven playing field... crying Angry