I made this HIGH RISK investment that may go to zero...here's why

[Image: iBxVLcR.jpeg]
[Image: TPJBfv9.jpeg]

Upfront I would say this is not recommended unless you are prepared to lose everything invested.

But here are my reasons:

1. Solvency vs Liquidity. Vanke is having a liquidity problems but is still have massive assets that overwhelms its debt. From my analysis the company is solvent but lack liquidity.

2. It is one of 50 on the govt white list and can borrow its way out of a liquidity problem. As banks are instructed to support these companies.

3. Analysis its bonds ....it shows that the chances of default is less than 5% this year but the risk will grow to 30% next year.

4. Yes demand for housing is falling but with 60% of developers wiped out. So is supply.

5. China property market  continues to worsen so it is a time to recovery matters in how much value destruction. But Vanke has alpt of assets and current stock price is way below book

6. As China PBOC has announced QE.....many liquidity issues can be resolved.

Okay I took a big risk. If I am wrong I will write off and learn from my mistake....but I have done all the analysis I can do for now.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Another bad idea from which guru?

There are many better options around.
It's the opportunity cost that you have lost.

Hoot ah

(30-04-2024, 10:40 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  There are many better options around.
It's the opportunity cost that you have lost.

As k considered trend for HSI has turned. I have traded accordingly to capture the full breath of the move. But trades in HSI HS Tech and A50 index are rather "standard ".

I was looking at the Chuna property market for a while so decided to make a risky trade.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(30-04-2024, 10:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Another bad idea from which guru?

No one...my own decision my own money.

Up 10% in one day....

[Image: PtDxeie.jpeg]

(02-05-2024, 12:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Up 10% in one day....

you are super genius !

Dead cat bounce lah. Pro traders will take this opportunity to make huge profits...

(02-05-2024, 12:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Dead cat bounce lah. Pro traders will take this opportunity to make huge profits...

We will see about that

Up 11% in one day.

[Image: PTtD5Qk.jpeg]

Up 15% in one day.

[Image: hM67REY.jpeg]

Stock is still trading at a tiny fraction of book value.

[Image: NhKJEl2.jpeg]

(30-04-2024, 10:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Another bad idea from which guru?

Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-05-2024, 10:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Up 15% in one day.

[Image: hM67REY.jpeg]

What a genius !

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Today Chinese property counters surge up 10-20% one day due to govt announcement of quantitative easing....

[Image: YbMl44g.jpeg]

China govt to pump in hundreds of billions? With many unoccupied homes why not just but them up and instantly jump-start a public housing system.....

Given the large pool of housing...the govt can come in low ball the developers take over and instantly create a Chun HDB.

Then it can do what sg govt does....and control the whole housing market.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-purchases

(16-05-2024, 08:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China govt to pump in hundreds of billions? With many unoccupied homes why not just but them up and instantly jump-start a public housing system.....

Given the large pool of housing...the govt can come in low ball the developers take over and instantly create a Chun HDB.

Then it can do what sg govt does....and control the whole housing market.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-purchases

U think HDB is feasible and very good that's because no HDB have reach 99 years yet.  Smile

Today up another 7%...for a total gain of 30% in 2 weeks.

[Image: 3qv1WCR.jpeg]

Now yr gain can cover all past losses? Or long way to go?

Today up 17%....total gain 42%
[Image: qKCkBwT.jpeg]

Up 8% today for a total gain of 67%.

[Image: ol1FLin.jpeg]

Your thorough examination of Vanke's solvency versus liquidity, combined with insights into government support and bond analysis, reflects a commendable level of diligence.

(22-05-2024, 11:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Up 8% today for a total gain of 67%.

[Image: ol1FLin.jpeg]

congra, huat huat, now buy btc.

Your thorough examination of Vanke's solvency versus liquidity, combined with insights into government support and bond analysis, reflects a commendable level of diligence.While the investment landscape can be unpredictable, your readiness to accept the possibility of loss while staying committed to learning from any outcomes is admirable. It's evident that you've put considerable effort into understanding the nuances of the market and the specific dynamics at play in this situation.As someone who's also interested in personal finance, I recently stumbled upon some insightful articles on www.pfadvice.com. Their straightforward approach to financial topics resonated with me, offering practical guidance that's easy to follow.

I have already sold and taken profit.

(27-05-2024, 03:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have already sold and taken profit.

See it fall and said took profit already. Later rallied again will say already bought back?

(27-05-2024, 04:05 PM)Zannn Wrote:  See it fall and said took profit already. Later rallied again will say already bought back?

I have sold at $6.69 fir a gain of 42%

Here us my trading record.
[Image: jEk2GUs.jpeg]

(30-04-2024, 09:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: iBxVLcR.jpeg]
[Image: TPJBfv9.jpeg]

Upfront I would say this is not recommended unless you are prepared to lose everything invested.

But here are my reasons:

1. Solvency vs Liquidity. Vanke is having a liquidity problems but is still have massive assets that overwhelms its debt. From my analysis the company is solvent but lack liquidity.

2. It is one of 50 on the govt white list and can borrow its way out of a liquidity problem. As banks are instructed to support these companies.

3. Analysis its bonds ....it shows that the chances of default is less than 5% this year but the risk will grow to 30% next year.

4. Yes demand for housing is falling but with 60% of developers wiped out. So is supply.

5. China property market  continues to worsen so it is a time to recovery matters in how much value destruction. But Vanke has alpt of assets and current stock price is way below book

6. As China PBOC has announced QE.....many liquidity issues can be resolved.

Okay I took a big risk. If I am wrong I will write off and learn from my mistake....but I have done all the analysis I can do for now.

Why you buy on IG? High comm, cfd.

Should buy on Mooomoo, real shares.

First may I humbly ask u a simple question :

1) DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ A STOCK CHART ?

Secondly, are u a penny stock trader ?

It is very obvious, you took a big risks in this kinda chart. Yes, you will earn money, BUT YOU ONLY earn if ur investment can make a capital gain/ increase on the stock itself. You need a few millions$$ to earn from this kinda penny stocks. Otherwise, I deem u r a day trader.

It is very obvious from the movement of the chart that YOU ARE NOT A MARKET MAKER of this stock. If such is the case, you are taking profound risks with your money which u are using to feed your family.

My conclusion is :

1) You are NOT a market maker NOR an insider

therefore the risks u are taking is ridiculous.

天哥